• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmin

Smash Ace
fixed.

you already know i will be at the tournament!! and i will be there tomorrow as well. anyone wanna mm???? got mad quarters.
I'll be there late but i'll penny MM you and it won't end until one of us walks out of there bankrupt, bro. its gonna be a long night

cmin

Smash Ace
postman, i'll also penny mm you as well.

and to phinny(?), where is this tournament at?

keeper

Smash Champion
postman, i'll also penny mm you as well.

and to phinny(?), where is this tournament at?
Phil Nye (it's his name).
It's here:
Guardian Games
Address: 303 Southeast 3rd Avenue 97214
Portland, Oregon, United States

It's a card shop in SE Portland very near OMSI.

Phil, you used the wrong link for LOST, you used it for the old one. This is the right one: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12978
Also, please update the SSBM stage list to have Pokémon Stadium as a counterpick along with just Kongo 64 (afaik).

Also also, every heed that the site will be down tomorrow. I might not go since my bus was a god damn hour late tonight and I'm pooped. :c

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
So last night was cool. I basically almost died after everyone except for Jesse, Shane and Kyle left. I'm now laying at home with drugs that I am Immune to.

Who is going to be bringing setups this weekend to the tournament? I'm gonna be needing everything.

:phone:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
@Wad
Lol, that pic.
Too bad you're not going to be able to make it to BB. :(

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
There are only 3 TV's at best bout currently. 4 to 5 more would be ideal. We can probably get one from Jesse's maybe 2, if he is down. Ben, can you bring yours? Need to scavenge 1 or 2 more.

tizzy

Smash Rookie
Yo, Kyle.. hit me up sometime so we can get together and play again. I miss you guys lol

keeper

Smash Champion
There are only 3 TV's at best bout currently. 4 to 5 more would be ideal. We can probably get one from Jesse's maybe 2, if he is down. Ben, can you bring yours? Need to scavenge 1 or 2 more.
I swear they had four, unless one of them was one someone had left. :x

Also, that sucks, Izayah.

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
So I looked up how to kill a bear and apparently you NEED a .44 Magnum or you are screwed.
Just something for you to know, if you are going to wrestle bears, Yugo.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How many Corvallis smashers are going to be going to Best Bout tomorrow?

Binx

Smash Master
I'm feeling sick so there is a good chance I won't be able to make it to BB tomorrow, sorry guys. Minh you should come grab your controller before i get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom