• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
Obligatory post where I say Fox vs. Sheik is dumb because Fox is dumb and Sheik is bad.

Foos is pretty good though, maybe he can overcome the worst good character in the game.
:drohyou:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ciz is talking about you Foos. Looks like the pressure is on to win me dinner
I thought "Kv3Eggu" was Shane. If Shane wins the bet, he gets the dinner. I doubt he meant he'd buy all of Oregon dinner... or did he?! XD

FoosJr

Smash Ace
CIZ: ******S DON'T KNOW THE MATCH UP
CIZ: next time I play him
CIZ: I'm going all fox
CIZ: and if I don't double 2 stock at the very least
CIZ: DINNER IS ON ME
Kv3Eggu: copy pasting that onto the WA melee group
Kv3Eggu: just to make sure you dont back out
Kv3Eggu: just incase
CIZ: do it
CIZ: ***** is free
Kv3Eggu: i aint passin up no free din din
CIZ: paste that too plz

Ciz is talking about you Foos. Looks like the pressure is on to win me dinner
So all I gotta do is not get double 2 stocked and you guys get dinner eh? Fairly sure I can pull that off.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317239 , http://www.facebook.com/events/203920806370256/ Mike Haze's regional will be on the 25th of feb and you guys should come. Most of AZ's PR is going and It would be great to see you guys there and then even get a crew battle.Also Las vegas will be going and we are also trying to get norcal, Oregon, idaho, Utah, Colorado, and washington to go as well. with Arizona, Nevada, and socal already confirmed this tourney is going to be hyped beyond belief if you guys set things up to come out here. Talking brawl wise btw. Melee will also be at this tourney btw.

keeper

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317239 , http://www.facebook.com/events/203920806370256/ Mike Haze's regional will be on the 25th of feb and you guys should come. Most of AZ's PR is going and It would be great to see you guys there and then even get a crew battle.Also Las vegas will be going and we are also trying to get norcal, Oregon, idaho, Utah, Colorado, and washington to go as well. with Arizona, Nevada, and socal already confirmed this tourney is going to be hyped beyond belief if you guys set things up to come out here. Talking brawl wise btw. Melee will also be at this tourney btw.
People still play Brawl in AZ? The general OR disclaimer is that the majority of our Brawl community is on AiB and the majority of our Melee community is like "how do get places lol."

Unrelated, but after Jonny was playing doubles I figured out why he's good and why he's sick good in teams. The guy has an awesome zoning game with falcon.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
That's the same day as LOST 6 :\

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
The next Best Bout is on February 11th! This won't be a normal thing, I just wanted to make sure there was tournaments ALL throughout the month. :3

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
My attendance depends on the date. It is likely that I will be able to come, and I could bring up to 4 others from Corvallis if they are interested in attending.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Good games to everyone tonight. Foos, Juce, ****ard, Catphysician, and Eggz.

But especially Ratking, even though he thinks im an uneducated ******* :) haha

keeper

Smash Champion
It's important to know if the venue has CRT Televisions as well and how many people you think could fit inside of it. People not having to bring TVs frees up car space (sometimes).

Sorry that I couldn't go to BB tonight, I made prior commitments with friends before I realized it was Wednesday, but oh well.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It's important to know if the venue has CRT Televisions as well and how many people you think could fit inside of it. People not having to bring TVs frees up car space (sometimes).

Sorry that I couldn't go to BB tonight, I made prior commitments with friends before I realized it was Wednesday, but oh well.
Yeah, still getting the details.

The venue itself is a 2400 sq. foot house, so I think it should be plenty spacious, though, said space might be in increments since it's a house. As for CRT TVs, they don't have 'em, so we'd need some people to bring setups. I have one, and I'm pretty sure the Idahoans won't have a full carpool, so I'm sure they could bring one, if not two. I'm aiming for a minimum of eight setups. The Eugene people could probably bring one or two as well. I probably won't be running doubles either. I'm gonna do Melee and Brawl singles during different parts of the day, too, so there'll be enough setups for friendlies at any given point.

@Jonny: The date's still tentative. It's gonna be sometime late February though.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Yeah, still getting the details.

The venue itself is a 2400 sq. foot house, so I think it should be plenty spacious, though, said space might be in increments since it's a house. As for CRT TVs, they don't have 'em, so we'd need some people to bring setups. I have one, and I'm pretty sure the Idahoans won't have a full carpool, so I'm sure they could bring one, if not two. I'm aiming for a minimum of eight setups. The Eugene people could probably bring one or two as well. I probably won't be running doubles either. I'm gonna do Melee and Brawl singles during different parts of the day, too, so there'll be enough setups for friendlies at any given point.

@Jonny: The date's still tentative. It's gonna be sometime late February though.
Verm you should REALLY run melee doubles. A lot of melee players wouldn't want to commit to the trip for only one event.

keeper

Smash Champion
Crews would actually be pretty damn fun too, since Idaho is a really rare sight. Do like, EaWA+ID vs. OR or something. That would come after everything, of course.

Jonny is right about doubles. It'd just be a matter of being a hardass and making sure people play their **** and don't bail to get food and hold up everything for a long time.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Verm you should REALLY run melee doubles. A lot of melee players wouldn't want to commit to the trip for only one event.
I definitely want to, but I'll have to see how things pan out. I still need to figure a lot of things out though, like space, expected set-ups, time constraints, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom