• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
ROFL ME AND EVAN TOP TIER

We're pretty deserving of it though. I'm 18 but I know I look like I'm 14 when I shave. Evan is actually 15 so he definitely wins xD

Anyhow, I really want to smash soon. Jesse/Gage, Evan, Binx, anyone want to play melee?
I resent that, I'm 17. >_>

I'll play you if you want to pick me up. I have a phone now, but I don't think I put your number in it yet/I don't think you have my number.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
sooooo I suppose nobody's going to StS2?

I hear there's Melee there too.

And that lame game that has 12 characters + 1 kirby utilt that should be named to "Super Isai Bros."

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
I resent that, I'm 17. >_>

I'll play you if you want to pick me up. I have a phone now, but I don't think I put your number in it yet/I don't think you have my number.
xD I was just joking. I could probably pick you up, you aren't too far off. I need your number, I still have your dads. Mine is 503-953-4867.

Zodiac

Smash Master
sooooo I suppose nobody's going to StS2?

I hear there's Melee there too.

And that lame game that has 12 characters + 1 kirby utilt that should be named to "Super Isai Bros."
Im going to be going to smash the state two, cause theres melee there, Im also trying to make it to npm 2 depending on rides and what not.

debaser

Smash Lord
I'm going to sts2. everyone should come and play melee

and cactuarz, I won't be needing that ride after all. most likely I'll be in Wilsonville during that time so I can just drive myself to npm if I can get my mom's car.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
I think he means tournament doubles....

They say they might have it if things run smoothly, but when do tournaments ever run smoothly?

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I wasn't speaking directly at you, if that's what you're getting at, but I posted knowing full well that there are, like, three big tournies today.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
ME! ME! MEMEMEMEMEMEME! alsjdfiopaupeioqwueoirhpaopifrhe :3

Hyperactive response just one minute after you asked even though it's like 5 in the morning ftw.

.... :3

5backsmack

Smash Cadet
Are there many tournaments run in Oregon? I would like to play in one if they exist. There could be some tournaments starting up in Portland too if anyone wants to come. Ive got a small group of people already interested and the store will advertise it a little as well. Hopeing for a good turnout. There will probably be cash prizes too if the turnout is good enough.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Our tournament scene isn't as good as WA or CA. We just had a tournament last week however. We'd like more tournaments, but a problem lies in that OR's smash players are divided by a few hours, so we all can't get together much unless there's a big tournament that's being held, for example smash the state or GO.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
which store.

Also since nobody other then Jeff wanted to smash. I'm not going to hold a smashfest today haha. I work only Thursday this week. So tell me what day you all want to smash

5backsmack

Smash Cadet
It would be at guardian games in portland. I still have to talk to the store owner to see if we can do it, but I have done it multiple times there for halo tournaments, so I dont see why they wouldnt let me do it for this because its a smaller group. I was going to do Brawl, but I dont see why we cant dod melee as well if people want. We would have the space for the whole day so after the tournament people could hang around and just play too so they dont buy in lose after a few games and leave. I just want to see if we could start up a regular tournament scene for smash in OR. It wasnt that hard to start up for halo. I just dont know that many people who competitively play this game.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Our scene is about 25 people including Southern Oregon. In NOregon, we have 10-15 plus all the randoms that would show up. If you could get the venue secured. I'd be more than happy to make the tournament page and run the tournament. Oregons only issue is we are too lazy to get a venue haha. If you want to know anything about our smash scene. I am the person to come to. Also, if we were to space the tournament date with the WA smash monthly. You could expect some Washingto come down to the tournament

Cactuarz, will you be in Northern Oregon tomorrow? I have to go to Fry's after that you could come over

5backsmack

Smash Cadet
I as well as probably lots of other peole dont know that there are smash tournies in OR. The store will post the tournament info and advertise a little for us. Tons of gamers go through that store so we will probably get a few people that werent expected to show up come as well.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
well message me on AIM: funktastic888888 or pm me here when you get more details from the game store or if you want to discuss some tournament things with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom