• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
so turns out I have work on friday. So I might be able to stop by. Given someone can give me a ride from like the Rose Garden Arena or at Concordia University.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
hey so i just moved to eugene from portland and im wondering if there are any melee players/tournies near by? i dont have a car which it makes it hard as **** to go anywhere else. i'll be back in portland for the bigger holidays so i will be looking to play some real people instead of the comps haha. anyways ive never been to a tourny before and i REALLY want to. always wanted to test myself against legit people

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
in Eugene there aren't A LOT of melee players. There is Bart aka Balloon, Debaser, annnnd that's about it.

Oh also turns out I have work on friday AND sunday. My attendance probably isn't going to happen.

debaser

Smash Lord
hey so i just moved to eugene from portland and im wondering if there are any melee players/tournies near by? i dont have a car which it makes it hard as **** to go anywhere else. i'll be back in portland for the bigger holidays so i will be looking to play some real people instead of the comps haha. anyways ive never been to a tourny before and i REALLY want to. always wanted to test myself against legit people
where in eugene? lets play.

aim - debaser247

props on your name btw. not many people have the balls to go for that

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
dude im so down to play. i live near carls jr haha

aim-ukyo80
just let me know whenever you want to play. i do have to go to school but its not all day.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Well im packing and moving **** today, but im staying around washington for a few days but i should be in hood river by wednesday ish, so if someone lives close to the freeway maybe i can stop by and play some first ^^ if not, it'd be cool if someone wanted to hold a tourney or something to that affect next weekend :p

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
yeah peach masta when i come back to west linn we are gonna have to play. where do you live again? i know its somewhere in this thread but im lazy.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I live in Sherwood.

Syler, I'll talk to Juce about getting a pre-Tourneyplay 3 thing going down next weekend.
<3

btw my number is 360-485-2075 if you guys want to get ahold of me, my name is michael but i'll accept people calling me syler as well

Oh a side note i could help run tournies if im there, (i usually hold the melee ones outside of gc) but you've probably seen my thread before o_0.

Oh yeah, we should make this like a small fee tourney, or i should mm everyone there for 1 dollar LOL then we can all go out and i'll get a free meal (yeah i said it, i'll take your guys' money) oh.. and i need a team mate cuz teams is legit ^^ i promise i wont disappoint or at least in teams.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
OoOoOoOoh someone who likes teams!!! Well...Jesse and I will like ALWAYS be up for teams. If we get a big enough turnout then we could run a small tournament. If not enough people show up. We'll just have you 1 dollar mm everyone haha.

Jesse and I could handle running the tournaments. We both are thinking about taking that up as something we want to do aka GC Guys of Oregon. Jesse also co hosted the TANG series that had people like Isai and King over in THE house you would be coming to and playing with us.

Teamwise, you could talk to Keeper, BC, or Jayce. They all want a semi permanent partner. Who do you play?

So looking at my work schedule (Jesses work schedule is usually the same). We have Oct 7th and 8th off. Which is this Wednesday and Thusday. We also have Oct. 11th-13th off. Which is Sunday to Tuesday. I'll talk to Jesse tomorrow and I'll see if he wants to get some mini tournament.

Also, because basically this is the best combo video in the NW. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZE0VfKGhTw

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I've played with and against bc he's not bad in teams, idk about the other two would have to try to workout team chemistry. I normally use fox or shiek in teams, but i can switch it up and i'll back it up in teams o.-.

As for the video i've seen it and it made me lol, but yeah i'll be heading down wednesday/thursday ish prety much whenever i feel like driving and yeah i can stop by either of those days in greshman if i got an address or someone called me on my way to hood river. and yeah maybe a tourney the following weekend, i'll be willing to stay an extra few days for the tourney besides, i live in olympia now so it's really only a 2 hour drive from there and 1 hour from hood river.

And thanks again for all your guys' generosity ^^.

keeper

Smash Champion
I'm busy on Saturday and most of Sunday. I'll see how busy on Sunday though.

Chances are I won't be able to go though.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
peach masta tell me your phone number plz im heading to oregon sometime in the afternoon tomorrow (thursday) and would like to stop by and play some smash before i go off to hood river x_X im coming in from olympia, washington so it's pretty much on the way.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
peach masta tell me your phone number plz im heading to oregon sometime in the afternoon tomorrow (thursday) and would like to stop by and play some smash before i go off to hood river x_X im coming in from olympia, washington so it's pretty much on the way.
It's 503-332-7425 that isn't my number it's Jesses

My AIM is funktastic888888 I'm usually always on AIM. If you give me your number I'll IM your AIM and we can talk through that

Syler

Smash Journeyman
<3

btw my number is 360-485-2075 if you guys want to get ahold of me, my name is michael but i'll accept people calling me syler as well

That's my number, and my msn is zeroz85@hotmail.com, i dont have aim but i'll guess i'll have to d/l, i'll be by my laptop while playing smash for the next few hours so i'll probably talk to you soon.

debaser

Smash Lord
good games, ben.

but seriously, you need a non laggy tv. it will be a spiritual awakening when you play on one.

it's like you've been living in some warped, oppressive reality. you don't have to be used to it. you can have freedom.

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
hahahahahahaha i had no idea. im gonna see if theres some way to calibrate it anyone have ideas? if not im probably gonna have to buy a tv.

yeah dude it was a lot of fun playing. cant wait to do it again

Syler

Smash Journeyman
LOL... sounds painful... always hated laggy tvs x_X i think you can calibrate some of them.. but most of the time there's still some lag, your probably going to buy a cheap tv for smashing imo, it makes a BIG difference.

Oh sorry to the peeps i was suppose to play today.... i had to take care of some things up here in washington but i'll be down there by saturday morning/afternoon.

Smashfest/Tourney sunday amiryte!? <3

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So there will be a thing on Sunday. If you are wondering anything just go to the first page. All the info for the last smashfest is up. This will be a smashfest unless we get like 10 people then it will become a triple elimination bracket. (Yes triple)

Syler

Smash Journeyman
im intersted to see how brackets and finals are going to happen x.X.... guess it just means i got more time/people to **** ^^

aww yeaa

Also accepting mm's.. idc if it's 1dollar it's all for funziez really.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Juce says he'll money match you. You can pick the price and you can pick his character

Alsooooooo, Juce and I are accepting any and all doubles mm's.

Jiggs/Falcon- $5+ per person

Jiggs/Fox- $1-5 per person

Jiggs/Falco- $1-5 per person

Fox/Falco- $1-5 per person

Falco/Falcon- $1-5 per person

Jiggs/Jiggs- $1-3 per person

And the super special awesome challenge

Pikachu/Mewtwo- $1 per person

Syler

Smash Journeyman
i'll do a 1 dollar mm to each of his 3 mains falco, falcon, and fox. idc if it's 2/3 or 3/5.

As for teams i may accept that.. though i need to find a team partner and work out some chemistry, but im pretty good in teams ^^ ask vish and some other peeps from washington, cept that scrub eggz (yeah i said it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom