• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
This will be my future Pokemon Soul Silver Team:

Meganium- Female
Bellossom- Female
Ampharos- Male
Dewgong- Male
Furret-Male
Togekiss- Male

This is the first time since I've played Pokemon that I've had more guys than girls. It's kind of sad
Yeah, except they can all be either gender.

It's funnier because I can beat you with exactly one pokemon if you use that team though. lololololol

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
yeah I know keeper but my decisions is that those are the sex's that would fit their pokemon the best. I debated having a girl furret for awhile. I think a boy would fit it best though.

I also have no intent whatsoever to play the game competitively haha

Also, there is a tournament at my house this weekend. Some Washington is coming down and Juce is coming up from SOregon. So let's see some Melee attendance!

keeper

Smash Champion
yeah I know keeper but my decisions is that those are the sex's that would fit their pokemon the best. I debated having a girl furret for awhile. I think a boy would fit it best though.

I also have no intent whatsoever to play the game competitively haha

Also, there is a tournament at my house this weekend. Some Washington is coming down and Juce is coming up from SOregon. So let's see some Melee attendance!
Playing pokemon on a competitive level totally ruins it. Which is why I make falsely good teams.

I mostly just pretend I'm a gym leader with my ice team because I really like certain type sets.

Ampharos is pretty asexual looking.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
yeah I feel if I got into it competitively it would completely ruin it for me. I just pick the cutest pokemon of the generation before I play the game. Then I catch them and that's basically the only pokemon I catch the entire series haha. It usually just ends up with my starter and one other pokemon being over leveled and just ****** the elite 4. Then after that I win the cute contest with Bellossom. I then quit playing

debaser

Smash Lord
im really liking the black and white generation.

the ghost/fire candle -> chandelier evolution is sick

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yes, even though this was discussed some time ago, I apologize in advance for not putting it up on SWF ahead of time. Totally slipped my mind :p.

College johns

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
doh, sorry for not getting back sooner jeff. I forgot I already made plans with a friend today =[ life is too busy. We will smash soon.

and agreed with Keeper. Playing pokemon competitively can ruin it for you. I pretty much do the same thing and just get pokemon that I think are awesome.

Also, I have pokemon white version in japanese, and I can read pretty decent japanese. /flex

Surreal

Smash Ace
It's all good Brandon. ;D

Edit:

This week shall now be officially known as "The Week of Champions".

October 19th was Eric's birthday.
The 20th was mine.
The 21st was Otto's and Jesse's.
And the 22nd is Scott's and Shane's.

Only the truly elite are born in this time period...destined for greatness.

keeper

Smash Champion
Don't forget Scott's birthday.

Also, this time of year is the most common for birthdays because it's around 9 months from New Years. Congratulations, your parents decided to do the struggle around the time of a New Year to celebrate, possibly whilst drunk.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
>.> new years is jan first, 9 months later would be in the beginning of oct =o so we're all late at shooting through the slip and slide by your logic =o that or everyone gets it on 3 weeks after new years cause it's sexier like that ;)

Edit: AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION! My mother was a champion slip and slide master and it could have happened any time of the year

keeper

Smash Champion
>.> new years is jan first, 9 months later would be in the beginning of oct =o so we're all late at shooting through the slip and slide by your logic =o that or everyone gets it on 3 weeks after new years cause it's sexier like that ;)

Edit: AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION! My mother was a champion slip and slide master and it could have happened any time of the year
It's never exactly nine months.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's all good Brandon. ;D

Edit:

This week shall now be officially known as "The Week of Champions".

October 19th was Eric's birthday.
The 20th was mine.
The 21st was Otto's and Jesse's.
And the 22nd is Scott's and Shane's.

Only the truly elite are born in this time period...destined for greatness.
Wow that's a lot of Oct. birthdays.

Mine's on the 29th :p

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Well... I just heard about LOST. It already started. Couldn't have gone anyway but still. I blame the Information-stealing-fairy for this one.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Tristan you have to look into pcc rock creek as a venue for next LOST. I know that there are people in the student lounge that organize video game tournaments, and if we could get them to sponsor us in one of the rent rooms, we could feesably do it at rock creek next month instead of at gage's again.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
I can try. No idea who I'd have to contact for that or which strings to pull, but I'll see what I can do. I'd rather wait until later this week or next week since the next few days are pretty hectic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom