• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
i wanted to go so bad =C too bad halloween is coming, then thxgiving/black friday/christmas. THEY HATE ME

On a better side note, i'm moving to overnights soon =D

cutter

Smash Champion
Cactuarz are you just going to always say your location is Sutherlin even though you're in Eugene... maybe it's because of the whole "Once Sutherlin always Sutherlin" thing. :pP

cutter

Smash Champion
wtf? i live in sutherlin man

Jason and i have our own apt and everything

Haha, that was a pretty epic fail on my part. I guess somewhere on AIM "Eugene" and "apt" got conglomerated together. Probably because I was thinking of the Smash Twins having a smashfest on the same time you were typing in that you got a new apt. *shrugs*

But wtf do I know, I'm all the way up here in Monmouth lol.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
The guy I'm thinking of is a white guy who's tall, skinny as in you can tell he works out, and I think has a baseball hat on a lot of the time. He's one of the only white people working in the multicultural center in the student lounge. If you ask about school video game tournaments at the front desk, they'll probably direct you to him.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I talked to the guy and it doesn't seem like it's happening. He never responded to me after I told him how many people we could possibly expect. So either I'll have to call him which I don't really want to do or he just gave up on the idea.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I talked to the guy and it doesn't seem like it's happening. He never responded to me after I told him how many people we could possibly expect. So either I'll have to call him which I don't really want to do or he just gave up on the idea.
Mind if I get some contact info for them?
I can sometimes be very... persuasive.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Oh well lame. Right as I read Phil's PM and reply to it, I come into this thread and read that the LOST 3 venue won't work. Looks like this will need to be fixed then.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
You can talk to him if you want phil. A tag team of persuasion might be more effective. Let's see if we can get the PCC thing though up and running. I'm sure their venue would be better

Surreal

Smash Ace
Ay yo where u live mah dawg?

I've been making plans and staying overnight at a lot of different smashers' places. Stayed at Evan's place, going to stay in Vancouver for a week for smash, and Sutherlin too. Do you have msn or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom