• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh yeah, shoutouts to Panda, Jonny, Foos, Infinitora, Tasty, Oliver, Ratking, ****ard (one of the few I was actually able to pull off some consistency on lol), Cat Physician, smash twins, Shane, Jesse, Gage, Brick, Tasty and Spicy, fun times. I'm probably forgetting a few people lol, I'll probably remember them at some point lol.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
GGs Bird and Allen! both close sets again, especially with game 3 against Bird. Allen your Falcon seems to have a unique tech chase game. Caught me way off guard a few times. I still wouldn't say I can judge who is better between us, and Bird as well. Would be awesome to have some actual sessions with you guys.

Shoutouts to Brick if he's on smashboards for doing really good out of nowhere.

Thanks, Timmy and Tommy, you guys are awesome.

And shoutouts to everyone I haven't shouted at already. Most of you I already shouted at IRL though

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
27 entrants

1st- Shane
2nd- Kakarot
3rd- Jonny
4th- Foos

Doubles entrants: 12

1st- Me and Shane
2nd- Jonny and Foos
3rd- Ratking and Jesse
4th Brick and Allen

JonnyW

Smash Ace
GGs Bird and Allen! both close sets again, especially with game 3 against Bird. Allen your Falcon seems to have a unique tech chase game. Caught me way off guard a few times. I still wouldn't say I can judge who is better between us, and Bird as well. Would be awesome to have some actual sessions with you guys.
I was thinking that too. I wanted to play Allen and Bird more.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Im glad he watched it. At least next time I see him, hopefully he will talk about something besides jacking off with sand paper, and stepping on your new born babies head. Even if it is more ****ed up, at least it wont be those stories again. <3

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
honestly the movie wasn't THAT bad. Like it was only slightly more ridiculous compared to The Human Centipede 2.

Kyle, I have some more newborn stories for the car rides.

Verm, I think only the 3rd and 1st saturday have tournaments

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Verm, I think only the 3rd and 1st saturday have tournaments
No, I think all weekends have tournaments if you count Otto's tournament. 1st is GC, 2nd is Best Bout (Yugo changed March also, at least last I talked to him about it.) 3rd is Otto's, 4th is Manifest.

If you are going to do it, 3rd is probably the best bet right now.

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the *****in tournament, everyone!

Shoutouts to Infinatora, my old mentor and good friend who taught me all the basics I know and to Zelgadis for inspiring me to play smash competitively. Shoutouts to Bird and Alien and everyone else in Corvallis who has helped me get so much better, as well. I seriously appreciate all the people who have helped me advance in this game, especially Brick, who taught me a couple of really annoying match ups. I had a TON of fun at that tournament and hopefully I'll be able to get my lady friend to sign up for the next tourney as well.

A huge thanks to the Twins for hosting all of us people and making that tourney happen! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun! I might come and see you all again at LOST 6, although funds are really tight for me right now, so it might have to wait.

Till next time!

Vox

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
so it turns out that i did leave my melee disc at timmy and tommys house....which sucks because that means someone else took it out :( :( :( :( :( :( PLEASE BRING IT BACK!! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO PLAY

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I can bring your Melee disk. :D
On my checklist is also Ryan's sweatshirt and Kyle's charger.
I'll be bringing these to LOST.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure my life will end if I don't get some melee or 64 in soon. I need a fix of smash so bad I'm sweating and have the shakes. Bart? Twins?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I was thinking of getting some of the guys who came to the tourney over to play some Melee. But feel free to give me a call whenever you want in the meantime.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Around the end of june (or whenever genesis 3/something similar will happen) a couple of Alaskans will be driving to california and will be passing by this state on the way. we plan on staying a couple days. Anyone down to play?

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Corvallis come to Eugene for smashfest this Friday imo, we're trying to set up a group thing with hopefully some good teams games also! I'll be posting this on the Corvallis Melee board on facebook also later.

whats your guys tourney schedule looking like for march? we have gc on the 1st sat and manifest on the 24th/25th.

im trying to host a tournament on one of the weekends between that and want as many tourneys as possible before manifest

JonnyW

Smash Ace
You live in Gresham, right Binx? I think we live really close, and if that's the case I can definitely give you a ride if you need one.

- Ryan

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
@Everybody
Smashfest at my place tomorrow. Most everyone will show up by noon though some are coming earlier for extra practice. A new face will also be there after he gets out of class at 2pm. Infinitora and Trebor should be there by at least noon. Everyone is welcome - I know Aaron really wants you Corvallis guys to show up. ;)

@Otto
I know Vermanubis is looking at doing a tournament in March, but I'm still unsure as to the exact date. I'll have to inquire about that since March is coming up soon. Yugo will have to make a mention as to the exact date the March Best Bout will be held since that's his jurisdiction.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
whats your guys tourney schedule looking like for march? we have gc on the 1st sat and manifest on the 24th/25th.

im trying to host a tournament on one of the weekends between that and want as many tourneys as possible before manifest
I talked to Yugo awhile ago, and last night about doing 2nd Saturday of March. It SHOULD be 2nd Saturday that month. He said "oh yeah, I forgot to post that" or something to that effect when I asked last night. I will bug him again Saturday, but it Should be 2nd Saturday.

Actually when we originally talked, the idea was brought up about Best Bout just switching to 2nd Saturday for good. Not sure if this is correct or not though.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Just got talking to "Billy Octane" (aka Ethan). He said he's interested in coming to play too, so it looks like we've got about half a dozen people already. :D

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I'm so excited I'm gonna have a fit and fall in it omg time move quicker this is torture!

edit: IT REMOVED ALL MY CAPSLOCK EXCITEMENT!!!! NO!

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Getting ready to head that way fellas, leaving soon to pick up Kakarot then I will be there. Well, once I finish getting ready anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom