• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Philnye why do you never come to Bestbout and enter tournaments?
It's usually a combination of:

A- not having a ride
B- stuff in the way
C- motivation/money

usually it's the first two. I always feel bad b/c Yugo's like my favorite guy and I like to support his tournaments, but I always seem like I can't get to them all that easily.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
I just had Ethan pick up some more consoles and Memory cards but he couldn't find any Melee disks. Now I gotta unlock all the characters on these memory cards T_T

The Jizzard

Smash Journeyman
if you wait till wednesday or know someone with everything unlocked, you can just copy data from one memory card to another. might be easier considering it takes at least 24 hours of gameplay to unlock everything.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
It's usually a combination of:

A- not having a ride
B- stuff in the way
C- motivation/money

usually it's the first two. I always feel bad b/c Yugo's like my favorite guy and I like to support his tournaments, but I always seem like I can't get to them all that easily.
Well come smash sometime.

keeper

Smash Champion
I studied for seven hours for it and I had to drop the course last term because I got a 40% on it (being the first time I ever failed a class).

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, I know. AiB has been down since yesterday (with like a few hours of activation between).
I'm active on both sites so if anyone needs questions answered for BCG this weekend just throw them my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom