• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nintendo World Smash Trailer

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, I know I'm posting this in the middle of an argument so people will probably look over this, but I'm interested to see what happens on November 12th.

The way I see it, Fox was shown AFTER the initial trailer finished. So he wasn't in the trailer itself. So I could definitely see them announcing another obvious character's brawl iteration (Yoshi, DK, etc.) at the end of the same trailer during the next convention.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
I don't Know and I have 600 post!

I don't think they'll show another trailer...keep in mind they've only had a few weeks to do anything else, and they wouldn't show a trailer then throw out another one. It'd be kind of strange.

icymatt

Smash Lord
I don't think they're going to show a new trailer...I think it's a possibility that we'll get the same trailer with an alternate ending.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
No, they need to show more of Fox being used, and Zamus was a little lacking in usage.

As for Metaknight, it doesn't look like he has any moves at all besides superfast swipes.
We need to see how Pit's arrow works in gameplay, and what caused those 2 random explosions in last week's trailer.

Black/Light

Smash Master

I don't think they'll show another trailer...keep in mind they've only had a few weeks to do anything else, and they wouldn't show a trailer then throw out another one. It'd be kind of strange.
Keep in mind that they only show us in trailers what they WANT to show us so in no way is this last trailer showing everything they have done up till now (and IF they show us a new one than it would make sense to only show us alil bit of what they have done in each trailer.)

And it would be strange for them to throw out another trailer now? I remember EVERYONE saying "Yeah, we can expect a new trailer (IF theres a new one) sometime next year. . . .which will most likely be around the time we get new info." before this last one came out.

IDK if there will be a new trailer tomarrow but I will hope for one (^_^).

burrito

Smash Lord
I doubt they'll show a new trailer. Hopefully there is an alternate ending showing off another one of the returning characters, though. It would just make sense. I mostly want to see Captain Falcon.

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
No, they need to show more of Fox being used, and Zamus was a little lacking in usage.

As for Metaknight, it doesn't look like he has any moves at all besides superfast swipes.
We need to see how Pit's arrow works in gameplay, and what caused those 2 random explosions in last week's trailer.

It was said that those 2 random explosions were actually snake throwing some kind of explosive device...

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I have searched for this topic so forgive me if it already exist

It happens just after you see metaknight look back and forth

Metaknights standing and then Kirby comes from above, while faces the same direction he shoots backwards and quickly attacks, any thoughts?

To me it looked oddly fast, prehaps its some new mechainic placed into the game to replace WDing

Thank you for your imput

Chaos Samus

Smash Cadet
I have searched for this topic so forgive me if it already exist

It happens just after you see metaknight look back and forth

Metaknights standing and then Kirby comes from above, while faces the same direction he shoots backwards and quickly attacks, any thoughts?

To me it looked oddly fast, prehaps its some new mechainic placed into the game to replace WDing

Thank you for your imput
I thought he just did the backwards dodge

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
About Metaknight, I think that he might have that as his forward B. In the first trailer he has a super fast dodge (even though it wasn't actual gameplay) and maybe he has some kind of quick dodge, or possible the dodge can lead into an attack like the one he did to kirby. I highly doubt it could be wavedashing. A forward B being that quick dodge makes me think that maybe his glide might be the effect of the forward B while in the air. Anyone think so?

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I don't think they showed any of metaknghts B moves yet the swipes are probably his A moves. Not to mention the gliding he did seems that it may be performed all winged characters.

burrito

Smash Lord
Are there any sites covering the nintendo world event that is happening right now? I have a feeling that if there is a new character shown, we're going to miss it.

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
Are there any sites covering the nintendo world event that is happening right now? I have a feeling that if there is a new character shown, we're going to miss it.
If there is a new character being shown, you won't miss it, this is the internet, information runs wild on this internet thingy haha

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
OOOOH I completely forgot the next Nintendo World event was soon.

They HAVE to show a different ending.

They can't unveil Fox three times.

Black/Light

Smash Master
They HAVE to show a different ending.

They can't unveil Fox three times.
. . . .Wow, you do have a point.

Thats what I was thinking when I saw how they where going to show the trailer at each event in Nov.

I guess we will find out soon.

zerodownhm

Smash Apprentice
To those sitting in front of your computer waiting for the trailer to get online, go sleep it off, in the morning you'll wake up and the trailer will be there like a gift on christmas under the tree...

It saves you from going crazy waiting for it...

To those sitting in front of your computer waiting for the trailer to get online, go sleep it off, in the morning you'll wake up and the trailer will be there like a gift on christmas under the tree...

It saves you from going crazy waiting for it...

Late advise,it's already been shown,your 2 weeks late.!!XD

Oh..nvm,you guys are talking about another trailer.

burrito

Smash Lord
There was another Nintendo World Event that has already ended like 50 minutes ago. People were hoping that they would show something different at that event than the other. We haven't seen anything, though :(.

Lit

Smash Ace
when will the next trailer be shown at i live on the pacific so...... can anyone help me

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
I was kind of dissapointeed to only see Fox. But it's nice to know that another character is officially in the game.

-SMB

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
I don't have the time to read through this entire thread, so idunno if this has been mentioned yet:

I hope Snake's dtilt is actually a projectile. So if you're in the middle of a platform, like in the vid, it acts like Samus' dtilt from Mêlée. But if you're crouching on the edge of the platform...

That would be the super-awesomest edgeguard EVAR.

Top Bottom