• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings - February 11th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
once upon a time.

l0zR.

the end.
I heard about this.

I wish I was there, goddammit! Something about the L0zR challenge. Cool stuff.

And L0zR says PP is still too good. All that while I enjoyed buffet with the man.

You guys are amazing and make me love NC. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I heard about this.

I wish I was there, goddammit! Something about the L0zR challenge. Cool stuff.

And L0zR says PP is still too good. All that while I enjoyed buffet with the man.

You guys are amazing and make me love NC. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
post seconded except for the fact that I WITNESSED THIS EPIC MOMENT IN NC SMASH HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!

SOO FUN THANK ALL OF YOU, ESPECIALLY LOZR, FOR THIS AMAZING TIME!!!

null55

Smash Master
You know I was just saying that sort of in-the-moment, right?

Community was definitely an important part of why I quit, but to say it's the biggest reason....I'm not sure.

mhm. uh-uh. yeeah ;)

no i understand. i understand. noo. no. nope. i get it no no no. no no i gotcha nope i gotcha yep nope nooooo nope no no no yep no noooo sir yyeysss ma'am nope yep no yep nooo nope yah im sure nooo yep no no no non on on on ononoo nooo don't mind me i'm just understanding over here noooo nope no nope. no no no nope. yep noooo nooooo no no no yep i getcha noooope no yep no yep.... orly

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I wanted to say im sorry if i started any unnecessary stuff again. I apologize, it wont happen again. I dont hate melee or the players, just some of yall get annoying at times.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
mhm. uh-uh. yeeah ;)

no i understand. i understand. noo. no. nope. i get it no no no. no no i gotcha nope i gotcha yep nope nooooo nope no no no yep no noooo sir yyeysss ma'am nope yep no yep nooo nope yah im sure nooo yep no no no non on on on ononoo nooo don't mind me i'm just understanding over here noooo nope no nope. no no no nope. yep noooo nooooo no no no yep i getcha noooope no yep no yep.... orly
This is one of those things you(made up and) don't like about me, isn't it?

null55

Smash Master
PP, for lack of a better response of disapproval: yes.

i also got infracted for that post. i think they're TRYING to get me to start ****. lol.

Mods are so biased. Foxy, get at them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, so I'm gonna make this announcement, then we'll see where it goes. I'll divide it into parts so it'll be easier to quote and address something you want to respond to(unless you feel compelled to respond to all of it).

1. Foxy is definitely leaving the panel.

While it is a decision that makes some of us unhappy or confused, it is Foxy's decision to leave, as it was to join, so he cannot be persuaded to return to the panel at this time. This means that the rest of the panel will be gathering data now instead of just him(which he had been doing since he got on the panel).

2. I am coming back to the panel.

I have decided that it is all-around better for everyone if I remain on the panel. I promise to be more calm and considerate(within reason =p) when dealing with any concerns involving updates or whatever. I will also be the one in charge of the new thread(since I don't really want to bother a super mod to change this one). I could also just ask Mike G or Dogy to open the old one back up though.....
What this means is that I'll be back in this thing and trying to keep everyone on all sides happy with the procedure.

3. There will be no revision to the current list. Instead, there will be an update soon.

It has been about long enough to update after a little bit of thinking, so we're all ready to move on and make a new list. If you have any reservations about the current list, then I'm sure they will be calmed with the next update.

So.....there you go. We can discuss this some and then when we're ready to update we'll see where it goes from there.

Catfish fo life.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
☝

Someone tell me they didn't see this coming after he left.

That's just cool, though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
the panel should obviously be me, moo, and pp.

its only fair.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't think voting yourself works.

It should be seen by the people who should be on there. I don't think PP once named himself as someone who should be on the panel, yet look. He is on there. That's because he acts the part without saying so. He is truly concerned for the community and wants to make it the best (within his power).

It's like how voting works.

ANYWAY - PP FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!! NO ONE ELSE SHOULD RULE THESE LANDS!!!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Thanks for the mention guys, but I honestly don't care about these at all. They made me play extra nervous when I was on them. Too much pressure.

Everybody who's been around knows I **** and I always make sure to play everybody new so they don't get it twisted just because I'm not on a pointless list.

I didn't enter last weekend for several reasons but I will enter the last Billfest.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
****, you right. Not entering ever again.

Thanks Kevin.

EDIT: But seriously, I've had a lot of pressure put on me by random people to start entering again so I've been reconsidering my previous decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom