• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings - February 11th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
how did you **** a mermaid? Go through the process....
its real simple if u think about.

easy steps

1. Comb each neighborhood till u find a woman u like.
2. vigilantly study her behavior day and night to get used to her movements and daily routine.
3. Put on a mask, and at a moment of vulnerability, Grab her. ( They will most likely squirm alot, so make sure to hit her a few times on the head to sedate her.)
4. Drag her to a secluded area that u previously prepared for the occasion.
5. bind her arms and feet together as well as her waist to a sturdy chair.
6. repetitively smack her in the face to demoralize her spirits. (spitting on her and lots of name calling will work just the same)
7. once she has struggled to the point of fatigue, then u got it in the bag. She will probably still say stop, but the kicking and loud screaming will cease.
8. here comes the real sticky part. once shes tired, proceed to tear all her clothes off and insert ur do-hickey. (if this is ur first time, than the combination of adrenaline, and lust may make u *** early, so try ur best to pace urself.)
9. once ur done, order that she never speak of this, or u will murder her entire family. ( trust me, the fear can turn even the greatest heroines into little sheep.)
10. with her still naked, toss her into ur car and drive to the woods. drop her off and drive away.

And that bro, is how u **** a woman.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
its real simple if u think about.

easy steps

1. Comb each neighborhood till u find a woman u like.
2. vigilantly study her behavior day and night to get used to her movements and daily routine.
3. Put on a mask, and at a moment of vulnerability, Grab her. ( They will most likely squirm alot, so make sure to hit her a few times on the head to sedate her.)
4. Drag her to a secluded area that u previously prepared for the occasion.
5. bind her arms and feet together as well as her waist to a sturdy chair.
6. repetitively smack her in the face to demoralize her spirits. (spitting on her and lots of name calling will work just the same)
7. once she has struggled to the point of fatigue, then u got it in the bag. She will probably still say stop, but the kicking and loud screaming will cease.
8. here comes the real sticky part. once shes tired, proceed to tear all her clothes off and insert ur do-hickey. (if this is ur first time, than the combination of adrenaline, and lust may make u *** early, so try ur best to pace urself.)
9. once ur done, order that she never speak of this, or u will murder her entire family. ( trust me, the fear can turn even the greatest heroines into little sheep.)
10. with her still naked, toss her into ur car and drive to the woods. drop her off and drive away.

And that bro, is how u **** a woman.
well this is all well and good but how do you **** a MERMAID?

null55

Smash Master
thank god the boards are back on so i can get advice from Keith on how to be a black dude.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

null55

Smash Master
he indeed had a right.

as did you to respond.

whether he is serious or not, and whether it is justified is solely up to your own discretion.

null55

Smash Master
i have the right to respond to your response.

whether it can be described as "on your ****" or not is up to your discretion.

EDIT: <3333

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i have the right to respond to your response.

whether it can be described as "on your ****" or not is up to your discretion.

EDIT: <3333

..... so basically.... ur responding to my response that was a response from moo's response. But the irony joke falls on my side of the court? mad hypocritical. but no worries

null55

Smash Master
my only sorrow is that Keith is probably going to blame melee for all this :(

i hope he saw my <3's

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
and thus you are my endless source of irony.

*looks at sig*

*weeps*
You know I was just saying that sort of in-the-moment, right?

Community was definitely an important part of why I quit, but to say it's the biggest reason....I'm not sure.

Good to know we're not all fighting at the moment.

To help stir back up more fighting(since that's what we like to do), I'll be making that announcement I promised to you guys at some point today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom