• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

archer.

Smash Lord
TGM3 is basically confirmed, I just have to go to the event office and book the room. I doubt anyone else will book the room (no one ever does, it seems), so we should be good on that end. As far as whether it will have Melee or not, that's gonna be up to Brian since he's TO this time. If Kevin promises me he won't be 2-3 hours late this time, I'll see what I can do about pushing Melee. =P

BTW, where in SC does Huggles live? If I'm not mistaken, it's at/near Clemson, isn't it?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I swear and promise and assure you that I will not be late this time.

I feel bad about effing your tourney up dude won't happen again <3333

Edit @ Esam: NC only is about 15-20 I think. With OOS I think they've been over 30 or 40 somewhat frequently.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
like...20, 30, but there will be way more at this. Stingers can probably give a better answer.

-smith

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lol Craig being the best at anything

Also

@inb4ban, and all other Smashers he was with tonight (fizwidget and ChewbaccaSauce): ****. YOU.

What the **** gives you the right to come into a game online and harass me for no god damn reason? And WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TROLLING THE **** OUT OF ANOTHER SMASH PLAYER.

Smashers are nice people. So WHY THE **** DID YOU HARASS ME FOR AN ENTIRE GAME ABOUT SOMETHING NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE GAME. I'm just trying to play a ****ing game that I enjoy and I get trolled the entire match? And I've never done a damn thing to you? Or ANYTHING to deserve that kind of harassment?

And all of you playing with him are just as ****ing guilty for not telling him to shut the **** up and be a decent god damn person.

That just made me ****ing hate the whole SWF possy thing so ****ing much. **** you guys.
Good **** fiz and raggy, this guy is beyond mad

:phone:

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
aahahah lucas i donte even know what thats about but fiz trollin anyone gets my immediate approval, i hope he did the fizwidget after successfully makin that dude mad

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
fiz is pretty epic, i can see why he's a mod on TWF (btw, talk to people about making me one... or at least let me in the back room =P)

and don't even get me started on rag... let's just say his parents think that he's their father.

in fact, SP itself is a massive troll. i'm pretty sure it doesn't really exist...

EDIT: pretty sure

lord karn

Smash Master
I went there the other week. This guy was supposed to meet me at starbucks to sell me a car. Turns out he sold it to someone else.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
fiz is pretty epic, i can see why he's a mod on TWF (btw, talk to people about making me one... or at least let me in the back room =P)

and don't even get me started on rag... let's just say his parents think that he's their father.

in fact, SP itself is a massive troll. i'm pretty sure it doesn't really exist...

EDIT: pretty sure
F***in Cam looooooooooooool

Top Bottom