• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui leave personal opinion out of this. if that was the case vex woulda been first last season. you had said yourself at kotc u thought my wins were better, why the change? i also obv have more than just brood. also others think my wins r better, like when smurf asked 6 ppl about our wins without our names and all six of them said me.

i kind of want to hear from more than inui.

who else is even on the panel i dont know.
Personal opinion? That's what panels exist for. We give weight to wins and losses...and that weight is determined based on our opinions of those players, and those opinions are based on their accomplishments and our perception of their skill.

The change occurred when I got a full list of Xzax's wins. He had a few I was unaware of, and you had a few disappointing losses I was unaware of.

mib004

Smash Ace
lol im not a panelist im just stating true facts your *****ing cause xzax is over you. You should of man the **** up and stayed on the panel instead of taking a 3hr retirement from the game just saying. M#v is not a good lost just saying, and smurf has crazy good wins he is not even in the subject.

but im out that's all i gotta say.

M@v

Subarashii!
Inui I'm not even that bad and you know it. I'm not a GREAT player, but I've been holding my own. I just have to work on not dropping close sets vs really good players; its ****ing killing my results. Did it twice this season.

M@v

Subarashii!
So its called the okie doke now. That only worked because I havent played on a stage vs toon where you can 0-death with that in so long, i completely forgot about it.

My inner falco was saying "Walk-off cg him for an easy 0-death, DO IT!!!!"
When you dsmashed me, I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would talk but i don't have the wins anymore to really go into the discussion. But from what I remember we all agreed Xzax > Chibo while looking at wins and losses.

Stating your wins won't do much Chibo if I can't compare it to Xzax's wins. I see your wins and they are good, but I don't see Xzax's wins right now so I can't compare.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Me = [Brood, Omni, GIMR, YoshQ, Hinkage, Prawn x2, Dr Grandpa, Ed]

Xzax = [Praxis, Smash64, Takeover, Kingtoon, Remix]

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Chibo:
Brood
GIMR
Omni
Yoshq
Prawn
Hinkage(wtf)
ZELDA LOL

MM:
Smurf
Mintyflesh
TUSM

Losses:
Remix
Jerm
Orion
Snakeee
Fizzle
Keitaro
Candy
Anti
Blackanese
Lie
Yes!

MM's:
Kingtoon
Squall
Mav
Kiraflex
TUSM

Xzax:
Praxis
Takeover
smash64
KiD
SSR
Kingtoon
Remix
Pimpinferno(LOL)
Shadofeind6(LOL)
SnackAttack(LOL)

MM's
Chibo
Kingtoon
Yes!
Lie
TUSM

Losses:
Atomsk x2
Blue Rogue
Inui
Blackanese
ChuDat
Ally
Orion x2
Fury
NinjaLink
Junebug
Nairo
Lain

MM's
Squall
Smurf

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
TUSM reminded me that our MM didn't count for rankings, so I didn't lose to him.

If RAIN isn't a MM win for me then you are agreeing that I can quit out of game 3 of any set I am losing next season and have it not count for me.

No need to add bias comments on the things you listed. Ed is a good Zelda/Sheik from Florida, and just because you say it's lol zelda doesn't mean he's a bad player. Hinkage is a ranked NE MK. I could also add my nothing wins like M4ge like your Shadofiend or SnackAttack but I saw no need to.

Chibo:
Brood (Kind of got 2nd at Apex)
GIMR (HM in MDVA)
Omni (Ranked in MDVA)
Yoshq (Might be ranked in Midwest?, I forget what state he is from)
Prawn (Ranked in NE)
Hinkage (Ranked in NE)
Ed/ScaryLB89

Xzax:
Praxis
Takeover (HM in MDVA)
smash64 (HM in Ohio)
KiD
SSR
Kingtoon (6th? 7th? (I forget his new rank) in PA)
Remix
Pimpinferno
Shadofeind6
SnackAttack

Xzax the only power ranked player you beat was Kingtoon who is below both of us in our state. Besides that you have Praxis "knew he wasn't making it out of pools already" the Peach/MK, Takeover "Honorable Mention in MDVA", Smash64 "tied for 5th Honorable Mention in Ohio," and SSR "wasn't a good win last season when me and Smurf beat him but he is now?"

Also in case anyone missed this post:

I'd also like to say that i asked like 6 random people to compare chiboz vs xzax tourney winz and if they couldnt come up with a clear answer should it go into losses head to head tie breaker etc and all 6 people chose chibo hands down...THose people included drk peach blackanese master ravyn vinnie (i think) rookie yoshq.... and it was done annoymously without there names just player A'z winz vs player B'z....I kno these people are not panel and im not even tryna side with chibo or anyone for that matter but i remember when MIB was being ranked last season and got 6th just cuzz of Fatal even though he had some ****ty loses.. I think chibo deserves a proper explination panel. ALso if i dont think its far to fully count out chiboz match vs rain...if u are able to bend the rules of mmz that since it didnt finish it shouldn't count then u should at least give him a some points for winning a game and then being up a full stock game 3. Thats only fair

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yoshq not ranked and when did we base EVERYTHING off of PRs? Btw I beat so many people you couldn't and I beat you....thats how it goes its PR. I outperformed you by beating you and players you played and couldn't beat that I did.

Chibo's wins on me:
Smurf

Xzax's wins on chibo:
Lie
Yes!
Kingtoon x2
TUSM
ChiboSempai
Remix

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
For God's sake, PLEASE take me off of your win list, that win was nowhere near legit, I don't know how many times I have to tell you that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wins are first and foremost, which I don't see how I'm behind you in

Panelists should think back to the MIB/Xzax debate, which I'm sure Vex Keitaro and Kaylo remember. This is similar to that, except I'm less of a one hit wonder MIB was (with an even higher top win at that), and didn't have anywhere near the amount of losses.

Also cancel TUSM off that list, we've both beat him in a MM and that's it, though I'd hardly consider either of us beating him straight legit since he was drunk though he was still a part of the RR so w/e but as for my MM with him it didn't count for rankings.
The only straight tourney to tourney on there is Remix. Everything else is involved in a MM someway or other and despite MMs counting somewhat this season, I believe everyone agreed that tourney HEAVILY outweighs money match stuff.

Edit: Was ninja'd by TUSM who is really saying the same as I just said, he was drunk when he lost to both of us.

The first explanation for why Xzax was over me was my losses. I more or less debunked that and no one has replied to it since (only bad win was really Remix and that's it). Now Keitaro is asking about wins, and I've now explained that.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yes remember we counted it as a MM win and people agreed....

@Chibo: I've explained it in here so many times....Vex doesn't even reply cuz he knows you just will keep *****ing....Inui still believes I'm above you so do I as does Vex. So even if Keitaro does change is mind is 3-1 im over. just please stop *****ing. This is why people troll you and why people get mad at you just ****ing stop. Evan was here yesterday and said you should stop cuz im above u and kingtoon/vex are here reading what you posting and still saying im over and for u to stop but u dont so JUST STFU.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
In your post Chibo you didn't compare mms where Xzax really excelled in.

IMHO I think Chibo's mms vs Rain should count. They went to game 3 and although Rain quit out, it was 1-1 already and if Rain gave him the money then it surely should count.

Unless some new rule is made, that should count for Chibo imo. And if it does, he should surely be ahead of Xzax at least.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
^^^ I completely agree.. what's the difference between rage-quitting and not really wanting to finish the set because something more important just came up?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It was 1-1 and I was a full stock ahead game 3 (3 stock 0% vs 2 stock 0%) before he quit out and he did give me the money.

Yes I only posted straight up tourney wins between us, and then Xzax posted the MMs as you saw. I only put those initially from my understanding that tourney wins greatly favored over MMs, but when you bring MMs into play, I hope you consider RAIN as Keitaro is saying.

Edit: and the super sexy match 1 (and kind of mediocre sexiness of match 2) vs RAIN are uploaded to youtube

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Imo, the mm vs. Rain should count. & should be figured out just so that there's precedent for something like that happening in the future.

Otherwise..... rankings are made, it's just a list, let's move on.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Me = [Brood, Omni, GIMR, YoshQ, Hinkage, Prawn x2, Dr Grandpa, Ed]

Xzax = [Praxis, Smash64, Takeover, Kingtoon, Remix]

Brood> Praxis and takeover x32908409328
GIRM=KT
PRawn>smash64 or yoshq> or = to smash64
omni>remix

thats my analysis on thingz.....I mean chibo is right when MIB just had Fatal he was put over or equal to xzax just for that ONE win and BRood>fatal x304284092384 i kno its just one tourney but he buried a lot of heavy hitterz in the grave 6 ft under style :)

and Yes chibo'z mm vs rain should count..

I mean chibo beats xzax in winz point blank but xzax has him in people they both faced off against but then chibo has better mm winz then xzax does (minty, rain,smurf) so0 like idk its tricky..BUt i dont see how chibo beating brood who got 2nd at a national tourney doesnt put him over a little.....................meh

Rain>Lie
smurf>KT
Minty>yes

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Rain doesn't count since the MM was never completed.

Remix > Prawn
Brood > Praxis
Takeover > GIMR
Yoshq> smash64
Kingtoon > Omni

MM's

RAIN DOESNT COUNT!!!!!!!34530493035i3w4jr qvnjsar a

Minty > mine
Lie > Smurf
Yes!/KT > chibos nothing left

on top of that still head to head i destory him and proved to be over him and that THIS SEASON(WHICH RANKINGS IS BASED OFF OF) I did better and beat people he could not.

mib004

Smash Ace
why are yall still discussing it its over, wait till next season.

they are basically even then it goes by loses cmon. chibo lost in the loses category d@mn

Dotcom

Smash Lord
From looking at it over completely, Chibo should be placed higher than Xzax.
The MM vs Rain SHOULD count, because I know for a fact if someone does that next season if someone does that to you, you would count it as well. The only reason you wouldn't is to try to prove that your right in this current argument right here. He was winning, Rain in another sense forfeitted to Chibo because he wanted to do something else. no matter WHY he quit, he DID quit. A loss is a loss.

M@v

Subarashii!
Saying the panel is corrupt because chibo is fourth? PLEASE. You could make up any excuse to say the panel's corrupt. For example, you could say the panel is corrupt because every single person in the top 10 was east pa, and the only Central/West player in contention for the rankings was the only one who didn't make the list and only made HM. Or I could say its corrupt because all the panels are from East PA, or because there are 2 OoS panelists. I could also say its corrupt since 6 members from one crew were on it, meaning crew bias.

Basically, saying the Panel is corrupt is erroneous, unless its blatantly obvious beyond a doubt.

I've been holding this in for a while, but chibo you are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overrated. Xzax outplayed you this season, and rain should not count, the set wasn't finished and from my understanding it was 1-1(correct me if im wrong on this). Even if it was 1-0 before it stopped, he left not because he felt he would lose, he left because his friend was beating m2k, the whole reason they came over to the US to begin with. But even if it is counted, one match still doesn't justify chibo over xzax.

You got 4th, stop *****ing. If you were 3rd you wouldn't of lost to me(yeah I went there) or placed near last in a couple tourneys. Don't get me wrong; everyone has their bad days. But if your going to be ranked that high your held to higher expectations, and you shouldn't be dropping more than 1 tourney tops a season. Honestly the 4th ranked in PA shouldn't be doing that bad either.

I agree with Inui 100% on the "debate" between you and xzax.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
placements are placements, everyone knows that. for instamce sry i got second to last at gauntlet losing to anti and blacka, stuff happens.

id be fine w/ xzax above me if there was a legit reason. however there is a ton of support behind my case now, and it seems that keitaro (one of the panelists) has changed his mind, so im obviously onto something, right?

Top Bottom