• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Whens big trash day? lol

Edit: good news. a contact at WCU just got back to me about my request. I'm setting up a time to have a phone call or meet with him in person about the tournament details.

will update further after that happens.
Word also I think weds/thurs pending on township I may just head to salvation army they r open one night to like 7 and buy u one lol

M@v

Subarashii!
I could probably host one while I'm at school, but it would be hard to predict if we would be getting ****faced by schoolwork that weekend or w/e. If I hosted one while I was at psu, we'd have to drive to my house friday, and come back to psu sometime sunday.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I doubt I could come I was just commenting to be a douche, lol.

However the weekend after this upcoming one, we should be having a smash fest somewhere in South Jersey.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Yeah I ain't goin to that, lol. Me/Dobs had a 2 hour trainin sesh tonight. dobs samus was gettin off, lol. my zelda's gettin polished too

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Yeah I ain't goin to that, lol. Me/Dobs had a 2 hour trainin sesh tonight. dobs samus was gettin off, lol. my zelda's gettin polished too
Ya good times gotta get my wavelanding down, but my jab cancels are getting on point again... Lets try to make it at least a once a wk occurrence...

GOTM

Smash Champion
Ya good times gotta get my wavelanding down, but my jab cancels are getting on point again... Lets try to make it at least a once a wk occurrence...
yeah that's cool with me. i'd prefer to do it thursdays i think but i can't until flag football is over at work, lol. what day works best for you?

M@v

Subarashii!
Jimmy, I def didn't know you were from PA. o.O
Yup, hes in Pittsburgh.

Also, I wanted to bring that topic up.

I feel we should make this season go through APEX. MK legal for the rankings. New season goes from after APEX until whenever, and that would be mk banned. Makes the most logical sense, and would cause the least headaches.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
this season was goin up until apex.

that means 2 seasons this year each ranging from 6 months.

and no mk ban tournies wont count for rankings until after apex since mk is still legal now.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Jimmy, I def didn't know you were from PA. o.O
Yea, the 4-1-2 I just don't take out big names so yea i haven't made my mark on this place yet :smash:

Yup, hes in Pittsburgh.

Also, I wanted to bring that topic up.

I feel we should make this season go through APEX. MK legal for the rankings. New season goes from after APEX until whenever, and that would be mk banned. Makes the most logical sense, and would cause the least headaches.
this season was goin up until apex.

that means 2 seasons this year each ranging from 6 months.

and no mk ban tournies wont count for rankings until after apex since mk is still legal now.
alright that's what I thought thanks.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Dobs and I just recorded about 5-6 hours of Melee. I should have the matches cutup and put online in the upcoming weeks.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dobs and I just recorded about 5-6 hours of Melee. I should have the matches cutup and put online in the upcoming weeks.
Good stuff man was a lot of fun feel like I'm starting to get on point again gotta work on CF and Marth matchup still. Ur zelda is getting mad nice. If anyone else wants to head to west chester pa me and gotm play usually at least once a wk...

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Good stuff man was a lot of fun feel like I'm starting to get on point again gotta work on CF and Marth matchup still. Ur zelda is getting mad nice. If anyone else wants to head to west chester pa me and gotm play usually at least once a wk...
Considering you're so close... odd I never play with you two. Wait why am I talking here, I have both your numbers >_>

:phone:

Top Bottom