• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Scar

#HarveyDent
At the Pittsburgh tourney, Scar/Swift/Mogwai will discuss rankings, I think they're gonna be easy this time around gents. No PockyD to throw a wrench in things! JK you were the best member of the panel Pocky.

Panelists this time: Scar Wesley Swift Pakman Velocity. Anyone else want to be a member? I think we should start deliberating as early as today.

Expect released rankings after the Pitts. tourney, since there is one more coming up in mid-PA where I will make sure I get to play people like Vagabond, Ultimascout, and other known PA players who just cannot be ranked because we have no idea how good they are.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Panelists: Velocity, Pakman, Wesley, PockyD, SwiftBass, Scar,Xzax1337
from the first post lol

i was unaware "Xzax1337" was a member of the panel last time -_-

and if you all are in complete agreement, then that's usually a sign that you need a new panel :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
from the first post lol

i was unaware "Xzax1337" was a member of the panel last time -_-

and if you all are in complete agreement, then that's usually a sign that you need a new panel :laugh:
Yeah I mean I was thinking I would be the Ambassador to Xzax, so the panel discusses everything and then when we're done I ask his approval, and if regardless of what he says I proceed with the rankings as though I had never talked to him, but will acknowledge that we all love him and appreciate that he donated his e-mail account for the good of PA.

TheLake

Smash Master
Do i have a chance of being ranked lol? ^_^

Butlers showing its face at the pittsburgh tourney so beware ya'll

Were gonna throw many taunts, lightning kicks and SHL's your way

Scar

#HarveyDent
Everyone who plays Smash in PA has a chance of being ranked unless we have no proof that they exist.

TheLake

Smash Master
Excellent.

I was just curious what do the panelists at PA take into consideration to rank pepole? Like what factors that is?

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
Thedarkhand
Aim: Megamullet3000 E-mail: wellsb1930@duq.edu
cell#: 781-789-6519 Age:19

I main Ganon, I'm at the official pittsburgh weeklies at duquesne every friday, I live in Mass. over the summers, in fall 2008 and past then I will have a car. will play friendlies with anyone, and a huge fan of ska music.

edit: I'm In allegheny county

TheLake

Smash Master
Ahh i can dig it.

Well i'll be training with dem lvl. 1 cpus...they make for excellent kicking practice.

And i can assure you there will be kicks win or lose...

(Oh and i totally vote for a low tier tourney >_< just saying)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Definitely. 4 of the 5 panelists are going to be together at the Pitts. tourney, I was thinking we could DO the rankings, probably even finish them on Saturday to the best of our ability, see what happens Sunday and then put them up.

I was thinking I'd print out most of the results or at least save them on the ol' CPU.

Edit:: My low tier is Falcon with 3 stock. My secondary in low tiers is Green Falcon with 3 stock. I never use him though.

TheLake

Smash Master
Sooo i take it there MIGHT be a low tier tourney after all?

The only thing better then losing one tourney is losing two! I cant wait! ^_^

Shirufu

Smash Apprentice
Can you add me to Monroe County? I'm a friend of Kite and Sephy.

Joshua Gaston (Cylf)
AIM: the1stcylf E-mail: the1stcylf@yahoo.com
Cell#:1-570-730-7047 (text only)
Live Near East StroudsBurg. Will be going to Drexel U next year.

Oh, and a word for anyone going to the Stroud mall, Prodigy will be there. It's been 3 years since i last faught him so i have no idea about his skill but if your going to the Stroud Mall don't think it'll be an easy win. sure brawl's a new game but.... Happy brawling :laugh:

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
drexel ***** every other college in smash. represent
I go to chestnut hill and im thinkin about just stoppin by sometime each week and getting better at brawl and melee. Oh man for so many reasons, to play you again, our matches in harrisburg were great, to actually play scar a bit more to get used to his tech chase and knees, and to have my rematch with will. Dude will i got SOOOOO much better since that time i used capt, marth, and shiek against your jiggz, im READY!!! But yea, anyone have like...good dates or time that i should visit O_O.

GOTM

Smash Champion
and after 5pm i'll be there ;)

juss let me know what day u plan on comin and i'll head over and get some people to show

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
2 Days PA 2 FREAKING DAYS... I'm in NY at the border north of Scranton. You guys better be ready. Iceburgh is coming back in full force. I'll def be around if im in towns on Fridays. So bring your A Game.

Top Bottom