• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Scar

#HarveyDent
a lot of the same people play both games anyway.
Mmkay... uhhhh... let's take a look at that list.

1. Velocity
2. ChiboSempai
3. Pav
4. Vex Kasrani
5. Rogue Pit
6. Xzax
7. Javier
8. Kadiev
9. Cless
10. Beat

Kay. Velocity hasn't posted here in half a year. Vex almost never is in this thread. Xzax adds his opinion every once in a while... and you play Melee. So yeah, 10-20% of this list plays both games.

Nah I think there's 2 separate communities in this thread and I think our conversations about random stuff get in the way of eachother, we were just talking about Melee rankings and all of a sudden there's 2 pages of convo about Brawl rankings.

Bad system, needs a change one way or another.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

1. Velocity
2. ChiboSempai
3. Pav
4. Vex Kasrani
5. Rogue Pit
6. Xzax
7. Javier
8. Kadiev
9. Cless
10. Beat

Kay. Velocity hasn't posted here in half a year. Vex almost never is in this thread. Xzax adds his opinion every once in a while... and you play Melee. So yeah, 10-20% of this list plays both games.

Nah I think there's 2 separate communities in this thread and I think our conversations about random stuff get in the way of eachother, we were just talking about Melee rankings and all of a sudden there's 2 pages of convo about Brawl rankings.

Atleast half of the list still plays both games (or in Velocitys case is switching to melee only probably). You're just bringing this up now that Brawl has invaded the front post a lil bit which isnt a big deal at all. Brawl was still talked in here before that. This doesn't disrupt the melee rankings (or lack of) at all. And if no one but me, xzax, and MAYBE vex posts in this thread thats on the top 10 then we aren't even disturbing anyway. All the brawl talk recently has been melee vets.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I see no reason to have two separate threads. I like keeping tabs on the Brawl scene without having to subscribe to another thread. I mean the latest drama in the NJ thread made me laugh pretty hard.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I see no reason to have two separate threads. I like keeping tabs on the Brawl scene without having to subscribe to another thread. I mean the latest drama in the NJ thread made me laugh pretty hard.
Yeah it was pretty funny...

Wait what am I doing here this thread is boring... :p

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Lol.
That's the best comeback for everything.
*hi fives pocky even if he doesn't want it*

Chibo I think I might make an attempt to get notice now, because i'm bored and I'm pretty sure I can be up there If i really tried for it.
But then again maybe not. There aern't too many words to express my laziness.
And the few words there are I don't know.. except maybe sleep.

Velocity

Smash Lord

This is me posting here.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Atleast half of the list still plays both games (or in Velocitys case is switching to melee only probably). You're just bringing this up now that Brawl has invaded the front post a lil bit which isnt a big deal at all. Brawl was still talked in here before that. This doesn't disrupt the melee rankings (or lack of) at all. And if no one but me, xzax, and MAYBE vex posts in this thread thats on the top 10 then we aren't even disturbing anyway. All the brawl talk recently has been melee vets.
the only reason i will enter a brawl tourney is if i feel like placing good so i can stay 1 other then that im done with tourneys for it, and i never did friendlies ne way.

D

Deleted member

scar your new avatar is ugly, change it back.

brawl rankings are an oxymoron, since brawl can't be competitive and therefore cannot be ranked.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
the only reason i will enter a brawl tourney is if i feel like placing good so i can stay 1 other then that im done with tourneys for it, and i never did friendlies ne way.
Noo Velocity!!

I better see you around. You and Eazy together talking nonsense = priceless.

GOTM

Smash Champion
this is chibo

velocity - are you going back to melee? u said u were considering it

.com - keep it up, go to more tourneys. it was between u and beat for 10, but since u didnt make it, its why u have the honorable mention. u can def make it

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar your new avatar is ugly, change it back.
Nah I'm not gonna change it but this is what you can do. You can take a new avatar, and shine it up. Get it reaaaal shiny so if it was in the light you could see Scar's reflection in it. You take that avatar, shine it the best your little fingers can, TURN IT SIDEWAYS, AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***!

D

Deleted member

Nah I'm not gonna change it but this is what you can do. You can take a new avatar, and shine it up. Get it reaaaal shiny so if it was in the light you could see Scar's reflection in it. You take that avatar, shine it the best your little fingers can, TURN IT SIDEWAYS, AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***!
if my *** were made of candy it would have been eaten already.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Mow it's so true!
NO ONE LIKES OLIMAR... and i still can't figure out why.
I'll play melee if anyone's around, tomorrow.
But i have A F00ZBALL GAME TODAY. I hope it rains. Football + rain = Sexee.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Yo i think we need another panelist from not Philly.
Looking it over it's almost ALL PPhilly except for Javier and Pav, who'm ive never heard of ... because i'm strate Philly.
Getting another panelist from not philly maybe Scranton, or Harrisburg would increase the diversity of players for the next rankings.(I think the next one should be released in about 3 - 5 months from now)
On top of that I think us players from Philly should make an attempt to try to get out to some of those tourneys up there in Scranton( I know they're having one the 25th of Oct) or maybe even Harrisburg if we have a car... ( by WE you guys know who you are.) IDK maybe alot of the players up there ae inactive or something but I def know that Philly(while awesome as it is) may have a "little" bit too much representtion.

Oh and I DO NOT THINK we should join our lists with New Jerey's.
That's not fair to the others who didn't live **** near Jersey like Scranton and Harrisburg.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
The scranton tournament on oct. 25th is the last one, TGP is closing down :(

There are actually a few people here at penn state who play, and there is a gaming place that is thinking about hosting smash tournaments... not that anyone in this thread would come, seeing as it's 2 hours away from everything else in the state. lol At least a smash scene is starting up in central PA, even if it's only brawl :urg:

So anyway, if you guys want to come to a scranton tournament, this will be your only chance for quite a while... at least until they find a new venue. :(

Dotcom

Smash Lord
^ Ok I do want to come to this, so right now i'm just looking for ways to get there nah mean.
And the 2 hours away is the only unfortunate part about it.
See even though it is 2 FREAKING HOURS AWAY I think in a while I may ending up coming to one, and bringing some people with me because I feel that PA should be one big rapefest sharing it's ginormous boner with the rest of the states.
Hey maybe the way I decide to put thing may come off as a little vulgar, and my grammatical skills aern't always 100 ... or even 80% on point. The thing is I have a point.
I want more oppourtunities for the regions to meet up and smash( why we're all here.)

I WOULD come to those tourneys that ARE 2 hours away but i'm 15 and obviously don't have a care. but meh no johns. If there is ever a chance for me to get up there, meet and smash with you guys, I would. I'm even trying to pick up melee at better level because I know that alot of people enjore melee more than brawl. But i've been typing so long i'm getting foggy on what my origional thought was when i started the post so let me just end this.

I WILL BE AT TPG!
(cash pending)

Velocity

Smash Lord
^ Ok I do want to come to this, so right now i'm just looking for ways to get there nah mean.
And the 2 hours away is the only unfortunate part about it.
See even though it is 2 FREAKING HOURS AWAY I think in a while I may ending up coming to one, and bringing some people with me because I feel that PA should be one big rapefest sharing it's ginormous boner with the rest of the states.
Hey maybe the way I decide to put thing may come off as a little vulgar, and my grammatical skills aern't always 100 ... or even 80% on point. The thing is I have a point.
I want more oppourtunities for the regions to meet up and smash( why we're all here.)

I WOULD come to those tourneys that ARE 2 hours away but i'm 15 and obviously don't have a care. but meh no johns. If there is ever a chance for me to get up there, meet and smash with you guys, I would. I'm even trying to pick up melee at better level because I know that alot of people enjore melee more than brawl. But i've been typing so long i'm getting foggy on what my origional thought was when i started the post so let me just end this.

I WILL BE AT TPG!
(cash pending)
I still use less punctuation also, I don't car if you don't have a care get there.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
see look.
Car and Care.

Wow i meant that as a point as to why the regions need to meet up more.
But that post just made me look dumb.

Velocity what's up with a ride?
They're doing MELEE!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ok does anybody want to play next weekend and the weekend after that, I'll probably be playing with velocity next week, but I really need to get matchup experience for my bowser. So does anybody want to play the week after that D:?

Top Bottom