• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
o snap, i made rankings. good s**t. be warned, i'm gonna be workin my a** off to move up that list :O

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I guess now that I'm ranked, I have to keep/solidify my ranking. Hopefully I can get a chance to play in the Scranton/PSU area sometime soon.

I should plan which tournaments I should attend, and what to do should I mess up at one :confused:.

When will the new season be over?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There were a lot of players that have specifically showed a lot of promise lately, but couldn't be too high considering the season has been since October, noteably Bnzaaa and TUSM, keep up the great work.

The next season starts now and will end sometime in like May when we decide there has been enough time, probably after whatever giant tourney is that month. We'll let ppl know atleast a month in advance.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
chibo crew battle mm

we'll **** your ****

now I can't try to hustle people and tell them I'm not even top 10 in PA... although getting ranked 5th in this state is bad enough lollll

actually chibo we should melee crew battle for 2x whatever we would brawl crew battle for...

none of us are ranked in the state, it's free money ;)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
melee:
me
javier
triad prodigy
pav
devl

good. luck.

brawl will be equally one sided. when you gonna give me money???

:)

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
There were a lot of players that have specifically showed a lot of promise lately, but couldn't be too high considering the season has been since October, noteably Bnzaaa and TUSM, keep up the great work.

The next season starts now and will end sometime in like May when we decide there has been enough time, probably after whatever giant tourney is that month. We'll let ppl know atleast a month in advance.
Chibo what are the tournaments going to be for this season? Since I know you said your taking a break from hosting, it seems like there will be a real shortage of tournies around the Philly area. Do u think there will be enough tournaments for this season? Also I was interested in going to Apex. anyone else from ToS interested?

GOTM

Smash Champion
triad prodigy is mad good and will likely **** all of ToS in Melee. like, straight up, 20 stock, cause GOTM doesn't play anymore and probably blows.
i do blow, lol. but ultimascout got a lot better, and mexi is still pretty **** good. i also will **** everyone cuz my name is cooler than all them.

and no one knows how to get through the missle storm the first time they see it so i think chibo will probably take like 20 stock

edit: wingzero is seriously like **** now as well. his luigi....like....is legitimately good as ****. people will go in easy against him and just get *****, especially spacies

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iv never played prodigy, but i kno javi is mad beast at melee, i would def be scared to go up against him in a crew battle lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
lol i just really cant spend money on tournaments anymore. my cash flow is like....important, haha. i need all the money i can get for bills, school books, **** like that.
Yeah school books, bills ..... and girlfriend!

I blame her completely for your absence.

Also, school is useless. Quit now and play maylay.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol. i almost got kicked out of drexel like a term ago, lol.

i blame scar for that. even though he probably blames me for the opposite cuz he blows

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Rush I will literally **** YOU and take your car from you if i'm not shduled to go with you to APEX. Like honestly you *** will hurt for weeks.
Don't u dare talk to me that way lol. I will bring out some "kids in the sandbox" **** if you try and to mess with me rofl.

Top Bottom