• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
PA Power Rankings

1. Allied

^^imo

:093:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, both you and Cam had one close game with me and one not so close game, just backwards. Vex was stupidly hard, though. That went 2-1 and I kinda got lucky.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It would've been REALLY bad if I had let the Dtilt spike kill me >_>

lol gg Sonic's recovery <3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
does anyone live near university park? Is there anything going on in that region for melee this weekend?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If we do rediscuss the whole MK banned at tournies thing and how it effects rankings, can people at least explain how and or why we agreed for the other ruling at the meeting and all of a sudden want it changed now, despite even one ranking period (in which there hasn't even been a MK banned tourney in PA during the time) not passing yet?

We need to decide on the new panel. Approx two players from each area. Currently we have myself, Umbra, and Jbandrew. We need three more? Do we bring Vex back on? Do we take .com instead? How about Camalange? Another King's Court member, or perhaps a different person altogether like Mav? I'm not sure which is the best combination overall.

If we rediscuss the whole deal about how rankings effect MK users in a ban, we need to define how we handle each situation including but not limited to:
(Him as in Xzax or the MK user, as I just copied this from the other thread because I'm lazy)
-Give more credit for him beating peoples mains with his secondaries? (Remember character matchups)
-Give him less bad credit for loosing to someone's main with his secondary?
-Give someone less credit for beating Xzax's secondary?
-Give someone more bad credit for loosing to Xzax's secondary?

It's really a lot to take in and perhaps better suited for a chat if we can get everyone together. Umbra and Jban, are you guys free to chat anytime soon? Even tonight? I'll be on AIM from now till like 1-2am.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
If we do rediscuss the whole MK banned at tournies thing and how it effects rankings, can people at least explain how and or why we agreed for the other ruling at the meeting and all of a sudden want it changed now, despite even one ranking period (in which there hasn't even been a MK banned tourney in PA during the time) not passing yet?

We need to decide on the new panel. Approx two players from each area. Currently we have myself, Umbra, and Jbandrew. We need three more? Do we bring Vex back on? Do we take .com instead? How about Camalange? Another King's Court member, or perhaps a different person altogether like Mav? I'm not sure which is the best combination overall.

If we rediscuss the whole deal about how rankings effect MK users in a ban, we need to define how we handle each situation including but not limited to:
(Him as in Xzax or the MK user, as I just copied this from the other thread because I'm lazy)
-Give more credit for him beating peoples mains with his secondaries? (Remember character matchups)
-Give him less bad credit for loosing to someone's main with his secondary?
-Give someone less credit for beating Xzax's secondary?
-Give someone more bad credit for loosing to Xzax's secondary?

It's really a lot to take in and perhaps better suited for a chat if we can get everyone together. Umbra and Jban, are you guys free to chat anytime soon? Even tonight? I'll be on AIM from now till like 1-2am.
No, you will take me back on, you are not a god of the panel, the other two panelist's want me back on, I would also agree to taking .com and cammy also. Umbra was also against the MK thing and I was at first to but then decided to stop aruging and talked about tigress because your to think headed at times to see another person's point of view (not an insult but take it as you must).

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well, I'm not going to voice my opinion on this MK situation since I haven't been officially chosen as a panelist quite yet (I appreciate the consideration and support), however, I would like to say this.

Vex is our best player and has been placing top 10 with strictly Bowser.

If he wants to return to the PA panel, and the 2 other panelists agreed to have him back, he should be accepted back in without any second thoughts.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Chibo let's just re-discuss this issue again, it's obvious that there is a need for it to be re-discussed since there is disagreement within the panel. Bickering like this on a public thread does not reflect a good image of the PA panel at all, so let's just discuss this when we're all on AIM please.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Xzax.

we got pranked.
idk if you noticed.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I was wondering what that meant... does it have a special meaning to it aside from the purple lettering and text under it??
It means someone with a new premium membership decided to prank us with a pink name...lol

It's a special premium feature now.

IDC lol. Whoever did it probably wuvs me......hopefully XD
I doubt it ;D

_umbra_

Smash Champion
all the more reason for us to play again :)

I'll win mk dittos, and then I'll use my super duper secret weapon~

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You picked up ROB, didn't you Umbra? jk

But I would die of laughter if everyone in the top 10 was either in LoCal and/or played ROB/Sonic/Link/Pika. It'd be koo.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol, I thought the infinite looked pretty difficult at first, but when I tried it it turned out to be really easy...

...like everything else in brawl >_>

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Pa's becoming no fun.
So many arguments in just such short time. Who cares if people are underage, let's just all get drunk, grab some semi attractive females(the easiest ones are the one's that aren't ugly, but aren't pretty either)and party.

or we could all make peace and be nice to each other again.
but I prefer option #1 better tbh.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo... Have you been the one constantly reporting me for nothing? If so...

You huffy-puffy, loosey-goosey, whining whimpering wuss of a witness! Be a man and confront me yourself!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pa's becoming no fun.
So many arguments in just such short time. Who cares if people are underage, let's just all get drunk, grab some semi attractive females(the easiest ones are the one's that aren't ugly, but aren't pretty either)and party.

or we could all make peace and be nice to each other again.
but I prefer option #1 better tbh.
im way ahead of u .com

:laugh:

****. I kind of want a whip like that one. (hmm)

In black, though.

Top Bottom