• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i believe chibo can place top 5.

just remember that if u get ***** u wont ever hear the end of it
honestly I would be surprised if I placed that low
I can only think of one way in brackets that would get me to place that low

train me to vex i wanna main jiggs gotm knows about it lol
you should get a carpool to rom, you can prob get a full car so velocity can drive other pa people like dot eater and idk

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
isn't rom a 2 day thing i might get i carpool going who would go with me. And are there any melee players that live close to me

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me gotm and talwind are looking to go. talwind lives near me, i can drive us to your place. if gotm goes with us I'm sure he can meet at your place

GOTM

Smash Champion
if gotm goes with us I'm sure he can meet at your place
im cool to meet wherever. i would drive all the way to NY but i have a lease and im already way over my miles limit that i set for myself so i need to get back on track.

but if someones driving my *** to NY, ill go wherever i need to go the night before to make sure they aint driving to pick lazy ***** up early in the AM.

just was said but....me/chibo/talwind/vex/ebo all look like we wanna hit up rom4. velocity makes 6 so no matter how it works out, we need 2 cars. someone step it up. philly needs to make a splash at this thing.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I'd prob be looking to go to Rom4 gotta see with work. We should get Pakman to come then it can go me to ur place gotm then to Pakman's then to Velocity's :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
pakman said he was goin. i dont know his ride situation. we got options and its still early. i wouldnt mind having people over the night before but i'd prefer to be where we were gonna leave from the night before so we could just bounce the next morning and do less traveling.

if velocities driving i say we just go to his place the night before if hes cool with that. makes it easier on everyone including him. get up....leave

anyways, does anyone have a smash tv that they wanna sell me? i was gonna stop at goodwill and pick up a cheap one but i'd rather pay someone close to me for one so i know it works and i dont have to drive to a goodwill since they close before i get off work.

Velocity

Smash Lord
pakman said he was goin. i dont know his ride situation. we got options and its still early. i wouldnt mind having people over the night before but i'd prefer to be where we were gonna leave from the night before so we could just bounce the next morning and do less traveling.

if velocities driving i say we just go to his place the night before if hes cool with that. makes it easier on everyone including him. get up....leave

anyways, does anyone have a smash tv that they wanna sell me? i was gonna stop at goodwill and pick up a cheap one but i'd rather pay someone close to me for one so i know it works and i dont have to drive to a goodwill since they close before i get off work.
I don't get rides, I always drive. I'm cool with people coming here.

just go on craigslist under free wait and then go get one that's how I got 3 of mine idk if one of them works cause it has an older set up but it's how I got the two 27''s in the comp room

Velocity

Smash Lord
If they are on the curb you have to go get them and they go fast within like 30 mins, there are people out there doing this for a living like I said I got 2 TVs the Sunday before my fest.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Everyone should do this anytime and every time they have time to even they don't need anymore I will take them off of you and we can slowly build up a stupid amount of PA smash TVs that are good.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've been getting mine from Goodwill, I have like 8 TVs or so. I didn't think about the free list on CG

I can fit 5 TVs in my sedan while still taking 2 ppl to events

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've been just keeping the 3 TVs in my trunk in there lol
bout to keep a cube and wii also

traveling smashfest

GOTM

Smash Champion
I did quit, but now I've started to play again within the past few weeks. I'm playing Zelda, cuz im an IDIOT.

and yeah are you goin to rom? we gotta chill bro i miss the pitt peeps

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
yeah that's legit. i'll stock up on as many free ones as i can get and just keep them in my car.
Haha I got 4 that one time from the curb still have one 1 currently in my car anytime u wanna play gotm hit me up. I'm free all day on Sunday's so I'm thinking Eagles pong and smash :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
Haha I got 4 that one time from the curb still have one 1 currently in my car anytime u wanna play gotm hit me up. I'm free all day on Sunday's so I'm thinking Eagles pong and smash :)
The Eagles have a night game this Sunday but I will definitely see if I can play Smash sometime during the day. Don't want to play it through the game ;)

GOTM Come to hope4 :3
What the **** is that?

Also, Velocity/Dobs - when you say you pick up TV's from the curb, what the hell is that? Haha

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
The Eagles have a night game this Sunday but I will definitely see if I can play Smash sometime during the day. Don't want to play it through the game ;)

What the **** is that?

Also, Velocity/Dobs - when you say you pick up TV's from the curb, what the hell is that? Haha
Head into West Chester people put tvs on curb for pick up on big trash day u just grab them then u get home and see if they work lol. Also Hope is a brawl/melee tourney in Pitt

GOTM

Smash Champion
Whens big trash day? lol

Edit: good news. a contact at WCU just got back to me about my request. I'm setting up a time to have a phone call or meet with him in person about the tournament details.

will update further after that happens.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Also there's people that post listings that will say "curb alert". These people will not respond to messages usually or have any contact it's first come first serve.

Top Bottom