• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, i practiced a lot buit i have to get a looooot better.
I don't know Link very well, but if there's one bit of advice I can give, it'd just be to work on your rolling habit. I couldn't always punish it, but it became pretty noticeable. Other than that, you're improving immensely.

Dott

Smash Ace
I don't know Link very well, but if there's one bit of advice I can give, it'd just be to work on your rolling habit. I couldn't always punish it, but it became pretty noticeable. Other than that, you're improving immensely.
Yup, that's a bad habit i have since i started to play online, but i forgot that on the battle.

Thank you, i really appreciate that!!!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It struggled (and lost, quite a few times) against my Ganondorf. Offensive game is too predictable, and you don't camp as hard as you should; that's saying the least of it. I truly hope you weren't expecting me to repeat compliments you've already received for the sake of feeding your insatiable ego.

A wild salt shaker appears.

YOU LITTLE ****, WE NEVER DID OUR BAKED MATCHES.

You guys mind if I join in for some rotations? Awfully bored and stuff.
Salty still are we, Zatch? Don't respond back, I already know what you'll type. Struggled? Ha ha! Only when a boost of lag appeared out of nowhere.

You won three games total and I just made a combo video of your Ganon with my Toonlink from our continuation of matches being played and finished under a minute or two (which of course was me making Ganon look that bad indeed.

Your compliments? Oh yes, the "quite fast on his stubby legs."

After I kept typing amazing this to pump you up from getting salty and best player on Smashboards I've fought (you still are though).

I don't understand why ANYONE has to be salty, the only time anyone SHOULD be salty is when the connection eats too much who knows... and farts a butt load of lag.

Meh stay salty as always bro. Don't bother giving your intriguing speech of random stuff that never happens really.

Like I typed from the top of the comment "Stay salty bro" Good day~

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Gyk, you are exaggerating through your teeth with saying that our matches were so short, and you know that. I have taken more games off of your Toon Link than you're claiming, but only someone that finds it to be such an major accomplishment to beat my Ganondorf would even bother keeping count. And you're not the only one affected by lag in our games, nor will I accept the notion that you are affected by a greater margin. Deal with it, or don't ****ing play (against me, at least).

But alas, you're still taking the fact that I'm even bothering with a reply to mean that I am vengeful, and because of that, you're behaving like a dunce. Please go **** yourself, grow up, and come to understand why I am done with this argument until you can at least show some maturity when choosing to accept and respect the opportunity to debate, especially with someone that you aren't on very good terms with.

Anybody want to play in a few? Gonna bake.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
@ MOI-ARI MOI-ARI @ silverlining silverlining Oh hey! I'd be down for doubles with you guys, I just dont know how my current sparring partner would feel about it. If they dont feel like it could I maybe be your third person afterwards? Doubles are fun!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
@ MOI-ARI MOI-ARI @ silverlining silverlining Oh hey! I'd be down for doubles with you guys, I just dont know how my current sparring partner would feel about it. If they dont feel like it could I maybe be your third person afterwards? Doubles are fun!
Seems like we never have luck organising doubles, moemoe. ): Want to just 1vs1?
Well Im got some suprise food ;) It'll be a while til I come back. Sooo till then You and silver can fight or somthing...brb nontheless :p # LAG

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
That'd be sweet! I know Snail normally tries to avoid doubles though. :p
But yeah, there is some major choppiness going on. Normally I don't care but I have to rival that fishness as best as I can. I'll look into getting it better on my side then I can blame moi for the bad connection.
But yeah, we could just rotate til we get a 4th, anyway. If worst comes to worst, we can all go into team battle simultaneously and find someone there.

Edit: Oh, hi luma! Haven't seen you in a while. But sure, you gotta wait a while though for son and moi. I might go preoccupy myself for a while too.

Last edited:

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
That'd be sweet! I know Snail normally tries to avoid doubles though. :p
But yeah, there is some major choppiness going on. Normally I don't care but I have to rival that fishness as best as I can. I'll look into getting it better on my side then I can blame moisture for the bad connection.
But yeah, we could just rotate til we get a 4th, anyway. If worst comes to worst, we can all go into team battle simultaneously and find someone there. :p
may i be your fourth

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
@ DAS DAS Good games! I guess. Anyway to get better as a player? If not I am probably gonna take a long break. It feels as though I am battling RNG where no matter how much I beat the horse I won't get what I want until the very long end of the road.
Sorry about not seeing that I left too quick. The advice I can give is see what you did wrong first or what you are still doing wrong. That's important imo when you are probably at a plateau.

Edit: Anybody wants to play?

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Love&Bacon, you done? GGs! :)

Too bad we were lagging at times though, plus I was getting frustrated over my mistakes lol

Those PK Flashes when you were Link though... xD

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Love&Bacon, you done? GGs! :)

Too bad we were lagging at times though, plus I was getting frustrated over my mistakes lol

Those PK Flashes when you were Link though... xD
Haha, GGs. Woulda played longer, but food got here early. I never played Link before, so I tried him out of curiousity... Nopenopenope xD

Top Bottom