• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay whatever, we're in the middle of something, if you have a problem with me now just put it on my profile or whatever
You're just taking up a lot of space on this thread about your salt investigation and honestly Im not on either side, I really dont care, its just off-topic. You could be completely right in your argument with Zatch, I dunno, I havent been following the investigation. Could you just keep it in places where it isnt off topic?
Wow! Sure thing man I'll honor that wish. Good day~

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I guess your internet dced again Richard or you had to go.

Anyways GGs man. Sorry for any of the lag here and there since that likely messed with some things.

I'm glad we got to play again.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey good games earlier! Half the time I decided to go random it gave me a character I actually knew what I was doing with lol. GGs, hope to play you again soon. Hope 3 stock was ok
Oh hi! Yeah sorry, good games! Yeah, I tried lots of dudes and had plenty of fun, 3 stock was fine, hope we can fight again sometime!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You're just taking up a lot of space on this thread about your salt investigation
If this is really the problem, I have the solution:

Great job, Gyk. You have asserted your stupidity to be so far beyond known bounds that you even chose a fitting pony to boot.

When I get an alert with your name on it, you want to know what I see?

>lol bro ur trolling so hard right now i don't get why you're so salty all the time dude, oh and lag is so dumb if you didn't lag so hard i would show you what toon link is really capable of!!!!

ps stay salty bro

pss stay salty bro

psss did i forget to say stay salty bro?

pssss nevermind, looks like i didn't

stay salty bro

You are childish, and you can't handle someone opposing your opinions so staunchly and with such an irascible attitude that you try to turn every argument we have into a game. You attempt to patronize me and get me angry for expressing cogent dissent, typically in a respectful manner. You are nothing to be salty about, bro. I say that from experience. I'm not mad at you, you just have don't have any clue of how to interpret the demeanor; I have come to believe that you are acting this way because you don't know how else to handle it.

You save every match? I wouldn't really get how, since the transitions from game to game between us usually haven't been longer than several seconds, which is EXTREMELY typical. Immediately after every game, I don't recall you waiting very often at the results screen, especially when you were really anxious to get back at me for a win. So you'd best be ready with some credence.

I called Blazer how you described him, wise one. Adding a blunt response to assert my honest opinion on the matter does not make it pessimistic. And I wasn't addressing him at the time anyway, I was addressing YOU. If I were talking to Blazer himself, I'd probably just have RATIONAL argument with him and convince him not to feel any sorrow over it. How I am with you says **** about how I am with others. Get better at antagonizing people.

You know, I initially didn't have much more of an issue with you than you being a nitwit and calling me "Zack" after making ample assertions that I did not want to referred to as something that doesn't make sense to me. But you have brought it to be so much more because you can't compose yourself like an adult for ten minutes when it comes to conversing with me. You have to act like an annoying asshole to try to be at all clever to try to make it seem like this is an inside joke. Well I'm certainly not joking with you.

I debate with people to get to an understanding in an efficient manner, clear up confusion, and/or make the righteous attempt to clear up dissent. But people aside from me can clearly see that you do not care for what I try to do for you to restore relations. You waste every single chance, taking it as an opportunity to try being funny or seeming to have any sort of tact. When I argue with anyone else, I show them respect even if I'm irritated. And when I am, it would seem most of everyone understands; even then, I never try to offend them (except for Path, because she's too awesome at this game to not rage at <3 ). If anyone ever gets to souring their relationship with me, I give many chances for them to help things get better. But you throw away every safe bet. Every one. And you think I'm mad because of you choosing to do that? No, wait, you seem to think losing in this games makes me mad. If I got this mad every time I lost, I wouldn't have given my copies of Brawl away twice (once for retail, once for no reason). I would've kept them, and worked on how to NOT lose, as I've been doing for months, which has, as you've flawlessly implied, led to me becoming the best person you've ever played on this site. I don't care about losing to you especially, because I recognize and respect how good you are at the game. But you're an elitist douche to me (and one or the other, when it comes to others), you are also trying wayyyyy too hard. Dial it back, have some respect (as I've shown in totally undue excess to you), and run that by me again if you want be even remotely persuasive when it comes to you and I. That was a poor, unconvincing wall of text, and I should condemn you for the amount of disrespect and discredit you have attempted to bore me with.

As for it being off-topic, it's not, really. It directly relates to me and Gyk's battles and encounters throughout this thread, which is no more extraneous than giving feedback about a set of games or having a concise (or rather "compact") discussion about an earlier set of games, which often happens in the form of a debate, by my very long experience with this arena. Sorry for conjuring the inconvenience, though. Although I refuse to apparently sit in silence rather than publicly displaying my opposition to what I don't agree with, with ALL hope of being the persuader or the persuaded by the end of a discussion. This has happened numerous times in my history in the arena, and it has taught me a lot; which has helped me teach others a lot.

I find it impossible to ignore the opportunity completely, and if that bothers anyone, I apologize. But still I figure it's best to always extend the opportunity of reconciliation to someone I have to see in here every day. Ignoring entirely is a bad option for someone like me. I give everyone the choice of being on friendly terms with me, while Gyk has stomped on the sincerity of every such generosity. I hope anyone understands where I'm coming from by once again choosing to contribute to this argument.

And I'll play with you, Bacon.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Sorry guys. These laggy azz matches are...just...gosh.

Needed to take a smoke outside or something....

Looks like I can stop being falco since connection came around

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Bacon, I could see the connection getting to really affect your gameplay too, especially with that punch. Don't know why it got to being so slow, nobody else is here to consume internet usage besides my older sister, and she's quite simplistic with how she uses it. Not sure if maybe she's video chatting or something like that.

You have made massive improvement during the time I've gotten to play you, your Wolf is beyond astonishing.

@falconpunch64: Oh, and sorry for bailing and not saying anything. I still managed to have fun with our lag, oddly, but I stopped tolerating it after Cam joined. Still a brilliant Falcon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good games Bacon, I could see the connection getting to really affect your gameplay too, especially with that punch. Don't know why it got to being so slow, nobody else is here to consume internet usage besides my older sister, and she's quite simplistic with how she uses it. Not sure if maybe she's video chatting or something like that.

You have made massive improvement during the time I've gotten to play you, your Wolf is beyond astonishing.

@falconpunch64: Oh, and sorry for bailing and not saying anything. I still managed to have fun with our lag, oddly, but I stopped tolerating it after Cam joined. Still a brilliant Falcon.
If your connection is okay, would you like to brawl again for a bit?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Not confiding very much in the chance of this getting any better tonight, sorry mate. Good games. Not a bad Lucas, I see.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If this is really the problem, I have the solution:

Great job, Gyk. You have asserted your stupidity to be so far beyond known bounds that you even chose a fitting pony to boot.

When I get an alert with your name on it, you want to know what I see?

>lol bro ur trolling so hard right now i don't get why you're so salty all the time dude, oh and lag is so dumb if you didn't lag so hard i would show you what toon link is really capable of!!!!

ps stay salty bro

pss stay salty bro

psss did i forget to say stay salty bro?

pssss nevermind, looks like i didn't

stay salty bro

You are childish, and you can't handle someone opposing your opinions so staunchly and with such an irascible attitude that you try to turn every argument we have into a game. You attempt to patronize me and get me angry for expressing cogent dissent, typically in a respectful manner. You are nothing to be salty about, bro. I say that from experience. I'm not mad at you, you just have don't have any clue of how to interpret the demeanor; I have come to believe that you are acting this way because you don't know how else to handle it.

You save every match? I wouldn't really get how, since the transitions from game to game between us usually haven't been longer than several seconds, which is EXTREMELY typical. Immediately after every game, I don't recall you waiting very often at the results screen, especially when you were really anxious to get back at me for a win. So you'd best be ready with some credence.

I called Blazer how you described him, wise one. Adding a blunt response to assert my honest opinion on the matter does not make it pessimistic. And I wasn't addressing him at the time anyway, I was addressing YOU. If I were talking to Blazer himself, I'd probably just have RATIONAL argument with him and convince him not to feel any sorrow over it. How I am with you says **** about how I am with others. Get better at antagonizing people.

You know, I initially didn't have much more of an issue with you than you being a nitwit and calling me "Zack" after making ample assertions that I did not want to referred to as something that doesn't make sense to me. But you have brought it to be so much more because you can't compose yourself like an adult for ten minutes when it comes to conversing with me. You have to act like an annoying ******* to try to be at all clever to try to make it seem like this is an inside joke. Well I'm certainly not joking with you.

I debate with people to get to an understanding in an efficient manner, clear up confusion, and/or make the righteous attempt to clear up dissent. But people aside from me can clearly see that you do not care for what I try to do for you to restore relations. You waste every single chance, taking it as an opportunity to try being funny or seeming to have any sort of tact. When I argue with anyone else, I show them respect even if I'm irritated. And when I am, it would seem most of everyone understands; even then, I never try to offend them (except for Path, because she's too awesome at this game to not rage at <3 ). If anyone ever gets to souring their relationship with me, I give many chances for them to help things get better. But you throw away every safe bet. Every one. And you think I'm mad because of you choosing to do that? No, wait, you seem to think losing in this games makes me mad. If I got this mad every time I lost, I wouldn't have given my copies of Brawl away twice (once for retail, once for no reason). I would've kept them, and worked on how to NOT lose, as I've been doing for months, which has, as you've flawlessly implied, led to me becoming the best person you've ever played on this site. I don't care about losing to you especially, because I recognize and respect how good you are at the game. But you're an elitist douche to me (and one or the other, when it comes to others), you are also trying wayyyyy too hard. Dial it back, have some respect (as I've shown in totally undue excess to you), and run that by me again if you want be even remotely persuasive when it comes to you and I. That was a poor, unconvincing wall of text, and I should condemn you for the amount of disrespect and discredit you have attempted to bore me with.

As for it being off-topic, it's not, really. It directly relates to me and Gyk's battles and encounters throughout this thread, which is no more extraneous than giving feedback about a set of games or having a concise (or rather "compact") discussion about an earlier set of games, which often happens in the form of a debate, by my very long experience with this arena. Sorry for conjuring the inconvenience, though. Although I refuse to apparently sit in silence rather than publicly displaying my opposition to what I don't agree with, with ALL hope of being the persuader or the persuaded by the end of a discussion. This has happened numerous times in my history in the arena, and it has taught me a lot; which has helped me teach others a lot.

I find it impossible to ignore the opportunity completely, and if that bothers anyone, I apologize. But still I figure it's best to always extend the opportunity of reconciliation to someone I have to see in here every day. Ignoring entirely is a bad option for someone like me. I give everyone the choice of being on friendly terms with me, while Gyk has stomped on the sincerity of every such generosity. I hope anyone understands where I'm coming from by once again choosing to contribute to this argument.

And I'll play with you, Bacon.
So many ways to peak...but I'm honoring Sonsa's wish, because I'm that type of man that keeps his promises.

All I have to type is this... WHAT'S YOUR DEAL WITH ME! IS IT MY TOON? I'M FREE WITH HIM! BETTER! K! NOW! STOP PEAKING! AND GO BRAWL PEOPLE! K! GOOD! GOOD DAY!

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
I guess love and bacon isn't playing. BRAWL ANYONE. I'M LONELY.
GGs, had fun derpin' around with ya, but the lagginess got to be too much T-T I don't seem to have a good connection with anyone today....

Thanks man, I'm looking to improve as much as I can. Trying to get my character represented more too. Wolf for top tier :)

D

Deleted member

Not confiding very much in the chance of this getting any better tonight, sorry mate. Good games. Not a bad Lucas, I see.
Yeah, I saw you completely frozen at one point, so no worries. Good games as usual friend.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So many ways to peak...but I'm honoring Sonsa's wish, because I'm that type of man that keeps his promises.

All I have to type is this... WHAT'S YOUR DEAL WITH ME! IS IT MY TOON? I'M FREE WITH HIM! BETTER! K! NOW! STOP PEAKING! AND GO BRAWL PEOPLE! K! GOOD! GOOD DAY!
Is that so? Well, surely you wouldn't mind continuing this via PMs, as I've been suggesting since last month? You've done a poor job of damage control in public, I'd like to see how you fair in private. Maybe it's just all the eyes on you that makes you act like a haughty idiot. Perhaps there would be a better chance of having a fruitful discussion with you? Texts suck for trying to accomplish that, and I will never understand why you insisted on continuating arguments through those.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Is that so? Well, surely you wouldn't mind continuing this via PMs, as I've been suggesting since last month? You've done a poor job of damage control in public, I'd like to see how you fair in private. Maybe it's just all the eyes on you that makes you act like a haughty idiot. Perhaps there would be a better chance of having a fruitful discussion with you? Texts suck for trying to accomplish that, and I will never understand why you insisted on continuating arguments through those.
I still don't know what you want. What do you want! Spit it!

Ohhhhhh!!!!!!! Is it because I stopped texting you? You're a hot head, so, O gave your space... didn't know it made things worse. Sorry. :(

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Aw, you guys did great! We should switch it up though, wanna be on my team vs Rose n Silver? Or are ya ganna call it a night? :o

AH! My I think I turned off my wii by accident... I think/hope. But nah I'm burnt out aready. Mt enthusiasm was spent on those laggy first half of matches.

@ Rose alumna Rose alumna Again I beg to differ...

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
AH! My I think I turned off my wii by accident... I think/hope. But nah I'm burnt out aready. Mt enthusiasm was spent on those laggy first half of matches.
Alright, maybe next time. This was fun! Great games!

Top Bottom