• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Well let keep trying!

Anyone else want to brawl?

Edit: I am gonna be here for a while if anyone is interest then reply I definitely gonna answer no matter what happend.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Well let keep trying!

Anyone else want to brawl?

Edit: I am gonna be here for a while if anyone is interest then reply I definitely gonna answer no matter what happend.
I can play, I'd like you to try and host and see if the lag is any better.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Sorry I can't play anymore there's a lightning storm here and I had a powersurge. Next time we'll play for longer hopefully. :(
Nah its ok dont worry about it I understand we can play another time or maybe sunday night which I be there and I hope that everyone or you family in your place is fine and I hope that storm pass quickly my friend.

By the way nice link that you have there I take it that change of heart or coh is the one to teach you that skill (I think) and what did you about my ness? my first time I use it online.

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl?

note: I am gonna be here for a while if anyone is interest then reply I definitely gonna answer no matter what happend.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah its ok dont worry about it I understand we can play another time or maybe sunday night which I be there.

By the way nice link that you have there I take it that change of heart or coh is the one to teach you that skill (I think) and what did you about my ness? my first time I use it online.

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl?

note: I am gonna be here for a while if anyone is interest then reply I definitely gonna answer no matter what happend.
You are correct sir but mines way different though, he he. It's sad he's giving up in his main, Kirby?

And main-ing Link now I assume, I need to see more Kirby, because his Kirby is really good and he's learning stuff from mine, watch out all.

And I can brawl now man if you're looking to brawl.

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
great games. I had a lot of fun and i think we both learned a lot from that :|.
if anyone else wants to brawl, now's the time.

Ggs man, much better connection this time. It seems I need to change up my style a little; you look like you know what I'm going to do next. :)
yeah, partially. your rolls are a bit predictable (but mine kinda are too :p). uh, you have a habit of jumping at stage level, that leaves you open-ish to a spike. if you double jump low and up-b from there it's really hard to spike you.

other than that you're not too predictable in combat, just don't forget about Zelda's Uair (:p) and there are lots of ways to bait, beat or get around her dsmash, just gotta keep on learning...

edit: oh yeah, try to ease out of the habit of spotdodging after everything. i think I did it a lot as well, but someone can run up to you, bait the spotdodge and land anything they want.

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Anyone wanna Brawl? I'll wait about 10 mins before I start doing other stuff~

0777-5326-1986

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
RocketRaccoon

Watashi wa saisei shimasu. Junbi o shi nasai.

(I'll play. Get ready)

1766-9369-8924
Ok 2282-3328-9612

Do you want to host?

GGs Cap'n! Nice pit and kirby youre pretty good with them. gtg tho my cousin came and he wants to play.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
My cousin just left I guess he just came over temporarily...

Anyways, anyone want to brawl?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
*sees friends list*

indeed you are... care for a rematch then?
I am soo sorry for this! My sister told me I have to take her to the amusement park at this time and I forgot...

I'll be on after I get back though, but feel free to invite someone else, you dont have to wait for me

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
brawl anyone? ......anyone? echo? (echo .... echo... echo....) ...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody up to play? Not sure if Ex is still there.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
kk 4210-4370-4599, you host please
GG's... Holy crap. You're good. I don't play Snakes too often. I hate that match-up with Diddy when I do find a Snake player. That's why I almost never picked him lol. He pretty much counters all my characters. Since they're all so light. dang.That Zero Suit.... holy crap... really good. Much better than mine. I don't know how to play her very well. Pit vs. Zero Suit matches were hype. When I played Falco the game lagged every time I got a chain grab. The Falco ditto should not have ended the way it did ...

Same for that Diddy vs. Zero suit match I was up the whole time hahaha. That gimp was crazy.

Those were fun matches.

Last edited:

PEACE7

Smash Champion
haha thanks man. Same to you nice Diddy and ZSS and yea i did notice the lag when you tried to chaingrab which was really unfortunate.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games Gabe! I had a blast, quite literally LOL. We knocked each other around pretty often, you mix up your ledge recovery well. Thanks for playing mate!

Top Bottom