• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
GGS, my mindset with Link is back, I'm back ;)

Thanks for the fun, I hope tomorrow you me and Matsauoki and a CPU? (Salty CPU xD) could brawl and stuff. Night Ms.
Hey there and sorry man when you asked for brawl before but I was alredy in dreamland so I couldnt reply that night anyway I tried before to join you its seems that doesnt let me to connect sigh if you want I can try again.

By the way I know kirby from hype is pretty good but its true that he really not gonna use kirby anymore?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Peace. The connection was pretty disruptive though. I was about to stop playing after the third game or so, but whenever it stopped lagging it felt crystal clear. Stuck around for a bit longer to see if it'd build some consistency. Oh well.

You seem pretty skilled. Dealing with projectiles is usually my strong suit, but shielding was quite a hassle most of the time. Subpar play this time around, but next time~ Thanks for playing!

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hey there and sorry man when you asked for brawl before but I was alredy in dreamland so I couldnt reply that night anyway I tried before to join you its seems that doesnt let me to connect sigh if you want I can try again.

By the way I know kirby from hype is pretty good but its true that he really not gonna use kirby anymore?
That's what it seems like man. And it has to do with me, I main Link and of course he mained Kirby, well, that Mu is horrifying for Link mains, all Kirbys have to do is bait Link's jumps and stuff (which he did). But I was too fast and stuff (no detail), I could tell he was upset and didn't understand how I win these mus. (I find ways to win them).

One day, he goes Link and we Link ditto, then he starts to choose Ike ( because me doing stuff no detail). So now, I'm just going to go Kirby every-time when I brawl him. And his mindset isn't there, he use to be om point with his Kirby, but now he's falling down.

Luckily he's returned and will rise to be a good Kirby.

There's your story, and want to brawl man?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
That's what it seems like man. And it has to do with me, I main Link and of course he mained Kirby, well, that Mu is horrifying for Link mains, all Kirbys have to do is bait Link's jumps and stuff (which he did). But I was too fast and stuff (no detail), I could tell he was upset and didn't understand how I win these mus. (I find ways to win them).

One day, he goes Link and we Link ditto, then he starts to choose Ike ( because me doing stuff no detail). So now, I'm just going to go Kirby every-time when I brawl him. And his mindset isn't there, he use to be om point with his Kirby, but now he's falling down.

Luckily he's returned and will rise to be a good Kirby.

There's your story, and want to brawl man?
Okay.... anyway one thing that I gonna said and that is Never never Give Up and thats that.

Sure man let me prepare my wii hopefully this time I can join you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmmm Oh man I completly forget about my firewall so you think the firewall its the cause to all this?
Yes, a very nice certainty that could be the cause, don't you have spyware programs, man?

Just set the bar to low atm, then when we finish, set your Firewall to high (that's what I do).

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
It didn't work? Seriously... wow... well, yes, try that, and you'll be good.

@ PKBeam PKBeam Be my partner, man?
I'm late to reply but you know what happened last time right? The long distance will just screw up the connection and everyone'll end up being pissed, unless you want to tell me that 4 player US connections are always laggy. If you still want me to, I'll try tho.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm late to reply but you know what happened last time right? The long distance will just screw up the connection and everyone'll end up being pissed, unless you want to tell me that 4 player US connections are always laggy. If you still want me to, I'll try tho.
Yes, it's no worry at all, connections sucks either way, we'r all messing around.

Top Bottom