• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

Sure! Let's have some good games!
Well, you destroyed me with almost half of the character roster ._. Lol but anyway good games! :p ( sorry the connection dropped during the last match, some stages on the game will make the game disc unreadable on my wii :( )

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
We should play, in my opinion.
GGs Xadrin I gotta say that was pretty fun. I didn't want to play too long there, so a break was in order.

I did say I'll use my mains more and no low tiers this time around.

I like that Delfino kill you got on me with Wolf. I did something like that with Game and Watch, but yours looked more impressive since I helped you recover. Wolf's recovery isn't as good as Game and Watch imo.

Your Bowser is great definitely my Peach had some close calls there vs him. Also sorry for any of the lag.

Edit: Kinda funny that when I went Marth I end up fighting your Wolf again lol.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Xadrin I gotta say that was pretty fun. I didn't want to play too long there, so a break was in order.

I did say I'll use my mains more and no low tiers this time around.

I like that Delfino kill you got on me with Wolf. I did something like that with Game and Watch, but yours looked more impressive since I helped you recover. Wolf's recovery isn't as good as Game and Watch imo.

Your Bowser is great definitely my Peach had some close calls there vs him. Also sorry for any of the lag.
Good games! Well, I finally know about how good you are. It did feel like lag was messing me up quite a lot, but our connection there wasn't really bad. Maybe it was my tiredness?

And yes, that Delfino kill. I couldn't resist doing that. Since I'm a Bowser main, I usually don't have that opportunity!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games! Well, I finally know about how good you are. It did feel like lag was messing me up quite a lot, but our connection there wasn't really bad. Maybe it was my tiredness?

And yes, that Delfino kill. I couldn't resist doing that. Since I'm a Bowser main, I usually don't have that opportunity!
Lol it made a lot of sense to do that, so I most certainly don't blame you for taking that risk.

Edit: Well I'm out, so goodnight guys.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You've got potential Dan, here's some advice from one kirby to another.

WAAAAY too much F-Smash and Rock. Rock is good for surprise and off the stage KO's, but you shouldn't use it every time I throw you up. It gets really predictable, slow, and very easy to grab you out of it or B-Air during your animation you return to normal. F-Smash is good for baiting, I can see you know how to bait by throwing me and charging an F-Smash making me think I can stop you. However, every time you were under pressure by me you would F-Smash. I got you in a grab loop? F-Smash by you. I keep B-Airing you? F-Smash by you. All I have to do is shield grab you out of it and continue my combo. Using it over and over will get very stale, and its very bad for kirby considering its his best killing move. Use F-Smash only for baiting sometimes and a combo finisher to kill.

That reminds me of another thing, you have to B-Air a lot more. Its a very good spacing tool and I was hitting you with it constantly. It makes your opponent feel pressured, like there's an invisible wall between them and kirby. They can't approach or use a move or else they will get punished. It's by far Kirby's best move in my opinion.

Other than that just comes experience, playing more people on this thread and learning your mistakes. I made tons of mistakes in that match but you have to teach yourself to not make them again.

D

Deleted member

You've got potential Dan, here's some advice from one kirby to another.

WAAAAY too much F-Smash and Rock. Rock is good for surprise and off the stage KO's, but you shouldn't use it every time I throw you up. It gets really predictable, slow, and very easy to grab you out of it or B-Air during your animation you return to normal. F-Smash is good for baiting, I can see you know how to bait by throwing me and charging an F-Smash making me think I can stop you. However, every time you were under pressure by me you would F-Smash. I got you in a grab loop? F-Smash by you. I keep B-Airing you? F-Smash by you. All I have to do is shield grab you out of it and continue my combo. Using it over and over will get very stale, and its very bad for kirby considering its his best killing move. Use F-Smash only for baiting sometimes and a combo finisher to kill.

That reminds me of another thing, you have to B-Air a lot more. Its a very good spacing tool and I was hitting you with it constantly. It makes your opponent feel pressured, like there's an invisible wall between them and kirby. They can't approach or use a move or else they will get punished. It's by far Kirby's best move in my opinion.

Other than that just comes experience, playing more people on this thread and learning your mistakes. I made tons of mistakes in that match but you have to teach yourself to not make them again.
Thanks for the tips! :) I didnt realize I was spamming the f-smash and rock too much ._. I was trying to give myself space so I could recover and continuing comboing but anyway thanks for the advice and for the matches, they were really fun :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Thanks for the tips! :) I didnt realize I was spamming the f-smash and rock too much ._. I was trying to give myself space so I could recover and continuing comboing but anyway thanks for the advice and for the matches, they were really fun :D
Yup, we'll play again some other time, until then practice!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
i hacked my wii guys how do i get project m
You didn't need to hack it to get P:M, just go to projectmgame.com everything you need to know to install it is on there.

Edit: Speaking of P:M anyone wanna play?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
That Sonic was extremely difficult, I couldnt even touch him :0 but yeah good games! they were fun! :D
You did get a win off of him with your Kirby. I swear Kirby's hammers are soo hard to see coming. lol

Anyone else wanna brawl?

D

Deleted member

You did get a win off of him with your Kirby. I swear Kirby's hammers are soo hard to see coming. lol

Anyone else wanna brawl?
Lol I think I spammed the fsmash too much ._. Im trying not to use it so much x) but wow was that Sonic hard :o I would get only like one kill xD

Top Bottom