• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
A Wise Guy, Eh?
Tensions might leak out here and there after a close set of matches but when it comes to flaming or any form of harassment towards another player, that will NOT be acceptable, note if you continue a path like that, you might be banished from the arena.
If only this were enforced.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Thanks guys! GGs, I had fun! I'm just starting to get a headache now, otherwise I'd have loved to play longer. Hope we can team up again soon!
And omg, sonsa, I'm so sorry about killing you. I was gutted that one match, the one LK I land is on you. OTL Thank you for teaming though!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nobody is being harassed, and I'd hardly call this flaming, as I've well established that I hold no contempt towards Gyk and try not to engage in "lengthy" arguments with him publicly.

Thus, I can not appreciate that quote.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Thanks guys! GGs, I had fun! I'm just starting to get a headache now, otherwise I'd have loved to play longer. Hope we can team up again soon!
And omg, sonsa, I'm so sorry about killing you. I was gutted that one match, the one LK I land is on you. OTL Thank you for teaming though!
GGs! Yes, hope we can again soon! Ahaha, dont worry about it. Consider us even. Remember one of the first matches where I PK thundered you launching you over to Moi's Ganon to have us both Warlock Punched? Sooorry XD Other then those hiccups, we were a pretty good team!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Nobody is being harassed, and I'd hardly call this flaming, as I've well established that I hold no contempt towards Gyk and try not to engage in "lengthy" arguments with him publicly.

Thus, I can not appreciate that quote.
I had a longer reply to this, but I decided against posting it.

Do you have proof you weren't flaming by saying he's "a haughty idiot", "childish", "a nitwit", "behaving like a dunce", and everything else?
Using the burden of proof here is nonsensical to me, but that's the only way I can think of to respond. Everything else can be "countered" by the argument "I'm right, and that is why you are wrong." Then it would all just go to: "I'm right!" "Actually, I am!" "Nope, you are wrong!" "And that is where you are wrong!"

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If only this were enforced.
What exactly is it that instructed your mind to view the very first page of the rules, man?

The only process that I'm thinking at this very moment is the "salty" conundrum theory.

To whom agrees with me; all I can continue to type on this very keyboard is that me and Zatchiel have been trying to create a restoration point through the Private Message conversations. No one is harsh-ing anyone as Zatchiel typed. Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your morning, afternoon, or night. Good day~

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
What exactly is it that instructed your mind to view the very first page of the rules, man?

The only process that I'm thinking at this very moment is the "salty" conundrum theory.

To whom agrees with me; all I can continue to type on this very keyboard is that me and Zatchiel have been trying to create a restoration point through the Private Message conversations. No one is harsh-ing anyone as Zatchiel typed. Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your morning, afternoon, or night. Good day~
If it's actually settled like that, then it's all good.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If it's actually settled like that, then it's all good.
Lovely! But, I understand where you're presenting this argument from. But, you must en-grain this inside your Cerebrum, Xadrin. Zatchiel is a man that enjoys himself a well established debate towards anything I can type at this very moment. He will not stop his rant typing nor admit defeat, until someone agrees and listens to whatsoever the man wants anyone to offer or sacrifice to himself.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I had a longer reply to this, but I decided against posting it.
Don't care.

Do you have proof you weren't flaming by saying he's "a haughty idiot", "childish", "a nitwit", "behaving like a dunce", and everything else?
Using the burden of proof here is nonsensical to me, but that's the only way I can think of to respond.
Only understood this part. Name-calling does not equate to downright flaming, at least as far as I'm concerned, especially when its justified; which I shouldn't even have to point out. Being dysphemic in how I choose to speak only came about because of his dumb and irreverent demeanor. I don't call anyone in this thread things that they don't deserve to be called; this truism applies to anyone I know, really.

There were moderator mediation attempts the first time me and Gyk got so contentious, by the way, so that was part of the reason I said I couldn't appreciate the quote. You basically implied that they aren't doing their job. The arguing has never gotten that bad since, as I opt to just rescind the offer to make amends with Gyk when he shows me entirely that he's not going to even respect it enough to maturely decline at the time.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games! I don't understand why I am getting double inputs still but I enjoy it for DI'ing out of jabs lol. I remember teleporting straight up from a single lucas jab that you were mashing lol. Sorry for not going falcon at the beginning. It is one of my least favorite mus when it comes to executing the right moves at the right times. Mario and samus seemed like alright chars to fight against also that yolo fair with mario was too real.
Don't roll so much btw and be less predictable with your choice of kill. At high percents any of lucas's could kill so just play normal like before that percent.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Honestly, if you two wouldn't mind taking these conversations as well to the PMs, please? I'm really tried of this and all I want is a match, please?

Just like how me and Zatchiel are taking the debates and so on onto the PMs, please you two take the conversations to the PMs as well. I can safely type to all that this is getting way too childish (and that's including me in it as well).

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Honestly, if you two wouldn't mind taking these conversations as well to the PMs, please? I'm really tried of this and all I want is a match, please?

Just like how me and Zatchiel are taking the debates and so on onto the PMs, please you two take the conversations to the PMs as well. I can safely type to all that this is getting way too childish (and that's including me in it as well).
I wasn't intending to reply to his post. It's not exactly an important issue, what with you two apparently already having it settled.
So... Brawl... P:M? someone?
Good games! Would've played longer, but there's some work I have to do for college. I should've started a while ago, but with me having all day to complete it tomorrow, I figured I'd stay a little longer.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I wasn't intending to reply to his post. It's not exactly an important issue, what with you two apparently already having it settled.

Good games! Would've played longer, but there's some work I have to do for college. I should've started a while ago, but with me having all day to complete it tomorrow, I figured I'd stay a little longer.
Yea... same here...

Dang it man... dang ... lol those were some good matches. It almost always got to the last stock. I've taken note of a few of your patterns. I just have no clue what to do with them. Its like I have 20% of the puzzle and I need the rest to be able to beat you. I think I just got really confident on the last stock of each match and died lol. I've got to learn those match ups too. All that I do is learn my own characters and I don't bother to learn how to counter others. Ah well. GG's

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Yea... same here...

Dang it man... dang ... lol those were some good matches. It almost always got to the last stock. I've taken note of a few of your patterns. I just have no clue what to do with them. Its like I have 20% of the puzzle and I need the rest to be able to beat you. I think I just got really confident on the last stock of each match and died lol. I've got to learn those match ups too. All that I do is learn my own characters and I don't bother to learn how to counter others. Ah well. GG's
I definitely see a lot of potential in your Diddy, Falco, and Pit. You seem to know how to do some advanced stuff, but it seems like you need to work a little bit on when you should use them. I think once you get less aggressive and work on your defensive game, you'll be a lot better.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
It struggled (and lost, quite a few times) against my Ganondorf. Offensive game is too predictable, and you don't camp as hard as you should; that's saying the least of it. I truly hope you weren't expecting me to repeat compliments you've already received for the sake of feeding your insatiable ego.

A wild salt shaker appears.

YOU LITTLE ****, WE NEVER DID OUR BAKED MATCHES.

You guys mind if I join in for some rotations? Awfully bored and stuff.
we can do them monday =D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

The only reason I replied publicly is to uphold my corresponding policy I stated in my earlier reply to you; I had no obvious intention of prolonging this here following "our" part of the argument.

we can do them monday =D

Sweet sauce. DO NOT DISAPPEAR AGAIN. :<

OHHHH @falconpunch64: Would you be up for getting in on these baked games tomorrow in the form of rotations or whatever? Or would you be busy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only reason I replied publicly is to uphold my corresponding policy I stated in my earlier reply to you; I had no obvious intention of prolonging this here following "our" part of the argument.

Sweet sauce. DO NOT DISAPPEAR AGAIN. :<

OHHHH @falconpunch64: Would you be up for getting in on these baked games tomorrow in the form of rotations or whatever? Or would you be busy?
I have work from 10 am to 2 pm mountain time, and I usually get him around 4:30 pm, so I'd be free after that.

Also, matches anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yes I do, lemme hop on.

GGs DAS, you have a lot of awesome characters.
GGs too Falcon, but that lag was a monster for a lot of that lol. Nice Falcon as well man.

Thanks for the compliment.

You're like the third Falcon main I fought in about a week lol.

D

Deleted member

GGs too Falcon, but that lag was a monster for a lot of that lol. Nice Falcon as well man.

Thanks for the compliment.

You're like the third Falcon main I fought in about a week lol.
Could you give me tips? You throttled me, I need to get better.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Could you give me tips? You throttled me, I need to get better.
First of all its pretty hard to tell too much since we both couldn't do everything due to our connection. I'll try to see what advice I could give.

You don't have to roll or spot dodge much. Sure its harder to punish online due the lag, but yeah players can still read it.

You're Falcon he's fast on his feet, so use that dashing speed to stay out of way of attacks instead sometimes. Maybe even start shielding a bit more sometimes.

Also be careful with those falcon kicks. Imo they should be used as more of a surprise attack on small occasions in matches.

I can tell sometimes when you are about to do it due to distance. Like I said surprise attacks for those.

Tone down the d smashes as well. To me its best to use those if you get correct reads and at higher percentages if anything.

That's all I can tell you I think.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First of all its pretty hard to tell too much since we both couldn't do everything due to our connection. I'll try to see what advice I could give.

You don't have to roll or spot dodge much. Sure its harder to punish online due the lag, but yeah players can still read it.

You're Falcon he's fast on his feet, so use that dashing speed to stay out of way of attacks instead sometimes. Maybe even start shielding a bit more sometimes.

Also be careful with those falcon kicks. Imo they should be used as more of a surprise attack on small occasions in matches.

I can tell sometimes when you are about to do it due to distance. Like I said surprise attacks for those.

Tone down the d smashes as well. To me its best to use those if you get correct reads and at higher percentages if anything.

That's all I can tell you I think.

I hope this helps.
Much appreciated DAS.

Top Bottom