• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh god...
Don't give Scabe incentive to post more pictures.
Just DON'T.
Anyway scott shhhh.
Honestly, there are better ways to get your point across than screaming out insults because someone doesn't agree with you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Prime, where have you been?
Haven't you SEEN Low Tier tournaments? Ike's have been running around all over the place, even WITH PT, Bowser, Ness, and sometimes Sonic.

Now there's just gonna be MORE. LOL.

Glad I picked up Mario. He supposedly has a small advantage on Ike.
That's because the Ikes are better at Brawl. Lee Martin? Me? Bored? Mew2King? We're just better. Ike always got ***** by Sonic and Samus and lost to PT and Mario, but few players are good enough with them to stop top player + Ike in most cases. Ike still has a pretty bad match-up in Samus as well as a loss to Mario in low tier tournaments. Link and Lucas are even imo.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
WHAT?

ICE CLIMBERS ARE ONLY 5th? BLASPHEMY.

lolcaps

Seriously though, good stuff Shaya, it's finally out haha. Changes to/from Top+High are more or less what I expected. I'm surprised at changes in Mid+Low, though. Falcon and PT up, wew.

humble

Smash Ace
Pit, rise 4 spots? yesssssssss

Let me say something however; metaknight deserves his own tier, however it should be called S tier, and Top tier should be what A tier is now, B tier should be what is now C tier, etc. Because while meta deserves his own tier, it shouldn't throw off the rankings of all the characters to do so and mess up the tier order.

humble

Smash Ace
No. She has a 55:45 matchup against MK, and her worst matchup is 45:55 (Game and watch). She also has a 7:3 against Diddy... >_>.
I heard Zelda has a 69:31 on Snake too, I dunno why she is so low. :V

Btw, great matchup data, you probably thought about it a long time before you decided in favor of the character you are biased towards...ohwait.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There seems to be some pretty massive Australian representation in this thread tonight.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Troll would imply someone being annoyed.
Nobody is annoyed.
Are you annoyed?
"Oh let's post a stupid comment and have people treat it as stupid" =/= annoyed.
Unrelated your avatar/picture thing on the side is awesome.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Troll would imply someone being annoyed.
Nobody is annoyed.
Are you annoyed?
"Oh let's post a stupid comment and have people treat it as stupid" =/= annoyed.
Unrelated your avatar/picture thing on the side is awesome.
Which one, the doubles god or DK / magikarp pic?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Lol, Zelda down 9?? xD

Of course, the King went down a couple spots again.

Hyrule tier is epic. :D:D:D

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Be careful scott.
You just got trolled. </3

ANYWAY
I'll continue to transform into Zelda despite being told not to.
Against all odds and such.

humble

Smash Ace
DK needs to drop, hard. Peach has proven a successful and good char; DK has proven a good char who has an unwinnable CP. Characters viable at solo>non viable.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Hmm
HMM
Yeah YagamiLight's right.
I shouldn't listen to the haters really.
I'll just "oh lol you got owned by 3rd lowest tier in the game" them next time.
Even though it's Sheik 80% of the match.
Don't let tier lists haunt you though. O_O It's just unhealthy.

Edit: However your signature is going to haunt me.

Silfa

Smash Ace
The Pit bump was the most surprising thing I got from this tier list. But after reading a couple of posts it makes some sense, I guess. Still weird.

Link remaining so low is something I expected, but I don't agree with.

At the DK thing, doesn't like, Sheik and stuff have no unwinnable matchups? Therefore sheik is better than DK? lolol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
pit is no where near as bad as sonic even if their over all placings are similar. pit has signifcanly better tools than most of the people below him. he may not deserve to be that high but sonic bad? no.

I'm pissed sheik is so close to sonic... 'm suprized she isn't in D teir she is much closer to that group of characters than she is to the other people in E...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom