• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tien2500

Smash Lord
I totally agree with this, but ivy is unable to exist as an individual. Zelda can. So no matter what, Ivy has to switch or deal with fatigue.
Yes but the problem is now we're talking about an individual character against a part of a team. Its very difficult to compare them directly in that light. I think that Ivy beats out Zelda if we ignore fatigue and the ability of either to switch. Once you include those things I don't really know anymore.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Yes but the problem is now we're talking about an individual character against a part of a team. Its very difficult to compare them directly in that light. I think that Ivy beats out Zelda if we ignore fatigue and the ability of either to switch. Once you include those things I don't really know anymore.
Yeah, Ivy is a little better in a vacumm. My problem is that games aren't played in a vacumm. W/E.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ivysaur beats Zelda with fatigue and by himself.

I would know.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ivy can at least pester with Bair,
No she can't. It's not wise to spam bair. Almost every character can airdodge through and punish.

has a usable grab.
Lol. Not really. Safest option is pivot grab (and it doesn't have that great a range) and razor leaf chasing a grab.

Nair is decent.
Nair is amazing. Has ******** priority at the nose, I've interrupted shuttle loops with it. (That being said, Ivy vs MK is like 90:10 lol)

Just thought I'd clear that up. Continue.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i wish ivy's pivot grab had the range of like oli or samus' pivot grab. it would rise her like a whole tier. no joke

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
this may be the worst list ever i have so many nitpicks about it

S and A tiers are both fine and dandy
B tier is where things really start to get messed up imho d3 should be below oli and pika gnw should be between oli and pika in their new positions and lucario should be replaced by ZSS in high tier

mid tier
pit IS NOT THAT GOOD!!!!! i played pit almost exclusively since brawl came out ( i play melee alot more now but yeah u get the picture ) switch tl with pit and put dk above kirby so that would be TL, pit, lucario, DK, kirby then for the D tier peach should sooo be higher than that scratch that i put her right below pit so kirby is top of D then fox, rob, weegee, wolf

good E and f tier are good exept link should be pushed into mid f tier imo

ZELDA IS NOT G TIER!!!!! if youve seen ED! play i simply cannot believe she is that low also he recently placed 5th and took out some of floridas best WITH ZELDA going sheik for like 2 matches

clowsui

Smash Legend
for everyone's information, chueee hasn't accomplished anything significant in tournament and tends to whine and theorycraft a lot

i would say it sounds like me but i'm actually entering tournaments even if i'm getting 0-2'd in them due to me getting a bad seed in pools. better a bad seed than a forum's weed, eh?

also yummy zelda needs to do well w/ multiple people and consistently...also she needs to have good attributes lol

kirby should not be in d tier when you consider his attributes + his performance

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ed = Scary correct? He was boasting about his playing on Zelda Boards ;) Yeah apparently his Zelda is pretty nasty. He's gonna show us some vids he said.

황미영

Smash Champion
Yeah, to be honest I'm quite shocked that Zelda is so low. I don't see her as being that bad of a character. But of course I don't have any factual data to contribute so yeah. >w>

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Ed = Scary correct? He was boasting about his playing on Zelda Boards ;) Yeah apparently his Zelda is pretty nasty. He's gonna show us some vids he said.
yea it is scarylb and after the way he played he deserves to b able to gloat and boast and basically do watever he wants i mean he just does horrible things to people as zelda his sheik is also boss if you havent seen it

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
People complaining that one character needs to be one or two spots LOWER in placement but still in the same tier

I think if anyone is ever caught with such a borderline fallacy in their arguments they should be BANNED FOREVER.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think meta knight needs to move 1-2 spots lower in S tier.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight has just moved -2 from the number 1 spot in S tier to the number 1 spot in S tier.

OverLade

Smash Hero
-_-

Beefy just because Ed is good with Zelda doesn't mean Zelda isn't the 3rd worst character in the game...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Zelda is really that bad. I actually think she's the worst in the game for various reasons.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Reflex was saying Falcon should be as high as C tier in the old tier list setup.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
I forget who, but I remember a couple BBR members talking about how CF should be higher months ago, before the Ally-CF hype.
Probably Reflex and .joel

I don't disagree with it. His mobility alone puts him above Ganon and Zelda. It doesn't mean he's good, he's just not totally abysmal.

Right around Jiggs sounds right to me.

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
Well they put him right above Samus who is above Jiggs, so that should be fine right?

I feel that DK is WAY to low. I thought he was right around Pikachu, and above Olimar with the playing I have seen with him. I guess not.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
No, Captain Falcon is abysmal. lol

The only character still in low tier that I would even consider moving to mid if I had the opportunity is Ike, and that's iffy cause he sucks. MAYBE you could move Yoshi too, but he's pretty bad in his own right.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
No, Captain Falcon is abysmal. lol

The only character still in low tier that I would even consider moving to mid if I had the opportunity is Ike, and that's iffy cause he sucks. MAYBE you could move Yoshi too, but he's pretty bad in his own right.
i believe yoshi is similar to ness was, not exploited enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom