• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just saw that for the first time a few mins ago b4 i saw it linked here.
i cant wait for it

despite the fails at the tourney... wow it sure was epic...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Kadaj, I have 3 matches of you vs Snakeee on BF, I just uploaded Spam snakeee vs korn boss, I'm about to upload Yes! vs santi.
im cool to help you upload vids of my teams.. you can send them via AIM (my aim is CafeCheese )

we also have tourney matches vs Omegablackmage+Hylian
and vs Jash+SamuraiPanda

i want those vids so bad :( but i'll be patient and wait til you send me through my aim

thanks

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
im cool to help you upload vids of my teams.. you can send them via AIM (my aim is CafeCheese )

we also have tourney matches vs Omegablackmage+Hylian
and vs Jash+SamuraiPanda

i want those vids so bad :( but i'll be patient and wait til you send me through my aim

Jash does not want any of his vids up.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Btw, for those who don't know, the preview that was just linked a little bit ago is the preview for Rofa's documentary. There are a bunch of clips from CoT4, including snippets of the infamous "money back" chant/dance. So if you've been wanting to see it, then you can find it there.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Btw, for those who don't know, the preview that was just linked a little bit ago is the preview for Rofa's documentary. There are a bunch of clips from CoT4, including snippets of the infamous "money back" chant/dance. So if you've been wanting to see it, then you can find it there.
Can you please link it?

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
Oh so that means the set that was on youtube and is now private was winners finals right? Is that set going to be put back up?

Gichan

Smash Champion
That's a lame excuse, mew2king pisses me off sometimes. Johns out of every Canadian tourney and cries about vids.

And nick, look at my previous post, it's up on youtube again.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
that joke was so cruel :(
I've been wanting to see at least one match of the set and never got too =[ i didnt even know it went! like did M2k win all 3 matches in the 3/5? did ally and m2k not lose a set this entire tourny? wasnt there like a losers finals? who was in it?

Top Bottom