• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Video Critique Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Druggedfox,

1 specific thing: You LHDL every time.

In general, I think your game is much too focused around speed and tactics and too little on spacing. It looks like you're just trying to make combos appear from nowhere rather than waiting for openings.

You're also not very good at exploiting your opponent when he's cornered.

(also you do lots of good stuff, but that's not particularly useful to hear.)

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hmm, mkay, thanks. I'll rewatch them with what you said in mind and see how I see the matches differently

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Trahh, I was thinking about doing you vs Jpeg GF set 2 as a cast, and using that to critique the both of you. Would you be cool with that?

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i think i'd really really enjoy watching it, but i can't say everyone would as much

if you are interested then do it :DD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Actually I was going to do that one first, but I has having a difficult time getting the video to render. It's technically already done. >.>;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Guys I know I have been lax on this stuff but someone else may have to pick up on the slack since I may not be around for the next few days.

If people want critiques specifically from me then it'll take a while probably, so fair warning.

chak

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DB0342bm0Q

I beat him in pools, and got RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED in bracket, any feed back is appreciated.
@project you just throw out a lot of random moves (especially laggy fsmashes and dsmashes) hoping they'll hit and fox being fox can just dance around all of them. work on your approaches, edgeguards and combos, mix up your recovery, and most importantly react to what he does instead of trying to fsmash everything.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
@chak; you said alot of things I was pretty aware of already, which is good because the main purpose of me posting a video of me getting wrecked is the best way to see why you lost. Choking aside and whatnot, you're right I wasn't making smart move choices.

And PP I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment on the video I posted or a video Im waiting for someone to post this weekend. I'll post it here when I have it though

1337h4xx0r

Smash Apprentice
I'll take game 1:

0:10- Tech skill.

0:12- Hit the tech/DI down so you could tech the uptilt.

0:18- You should be aware of Marth's Fair range at this point and give him space or get closer to him and CC punish. Retreating SHL or just moving out of Marth's way via DD and punishing are solid ideas.

0:24- Try to avoid being above Marth and if you land with an aerial then you need to get off a platform asap because everyone likes to punish that.

0:33- Tech skil.

0:42- Just throwing out moves at Marth won't work. He can outrange you and certainly won't just run into you unless you trick him into doing it. You're going to have to go into Marth.

0:50- Learn the timings of when you can/can't attack when someone has landed and will roll on a platform before executing. Attacking when you see someone on a platform is a bad habit.

0:51- Don't side b into Marth if you can help it, at least from that far away.

Okay so I'm going to stop this here for now and tell you that you need to work on moving fluidly and getting your combos/pressure/tech skill down before I can give a more thorough critique.
Thanks. I'll definitely work on that stuff. Tech skill seems to be one of my biggest problems. Definitely something that's important to get good with. And I'll definitely keep the platform stuff in mind.

Shenanigans

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, it has been a few years since I have been to a serious tournament.

I have some videos from 2008, which was the last year I had been to a really good tourney, I used to live in the MD/VA region. I was wondering if you guys could give some critique on these videos so that i could get back to my old falco and even better. Hopefully some of this will carry over into Project: M as well.

Just really sucks there aren't many tourney's in the area i'm at now.

I'm the Falco playing a friend of mine who was using IC's. My name back then was K.C. Cloud. I know i was playing around a lot in these matches, we both were. Though I won't lie that this was when i was at my best (was probably rapidly increasing because of the amount of tourneys i was attending) until I stopped playing the game for specific reasons.

Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-TI...eature=related
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-Ts...eature=related
Match 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD73c...eature=related

Since returning to the game, i believe i have picked up a few new tricks but i don't believe i am as technically sound as i was. Lacking in the mindgames a bit too.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Zevs Survival DI could use some work.

Btw, Uthrow>Dthrow in most situations. Use that instead.
haha yeah and I don't really know why I dthrow that much xD
Though it feels like I can't reach him or he hits me when I try to follow-up an uthrow. Only when he plays marth that is.

Shenanigans

Smash Cadet
Sorry didn't know the links were bad.

Videos are old as hell but meh, why not.

Can you guys critique these for me? I'd appreciate it. I know i was playing around in these matches for the most part but i know I still made mistakes that could be pointed out. I think my falco was overall a lot more technical back then, trying to return to that base.

Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-TIkmjMfM
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-TsLXNXWM&feature=related
Match 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD73cAWhjcE

Maybe

Smash Cadet
The first two are for falco. Umm, some background - I've just started introducing myself to the community. I've played smash for quite awhile, not to the degree of intensity you guys do. Just a warning, I suck. But my goal is to be one of the best names. I'm still young and I have potential if I get some help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-FHGNFcJQ

Veetaak

Smash Lord
The first two are for falco. Umm, some background - I've just started introducing myself to the community. I've played smash for quite awhile, not to the degree of intensity you guys do. Just a warning, I suck. But my goal is to be one of the best names. I'm still young and I have potential if I get some help.

Too bad you don't have smashers near you. I know playing bots are boring xD but you can get better with tech-skill playing bots. But when you start playing other people it wont be as easy using all your tech-skill, but practising it yourself can only help you, except for some bad habbits that you might get

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'M CRITIQUING ONE GAME OF EVERYTHING FOR NOW TO CATCH UP

lol

DARKRAIN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0ENOpLd6A&feature=feedu
if you only have time to critique one, i'd prefer game 2.(both should be fun to watch). thanks!
0:16- Running straight at Falcon too much. Darkrain is already aggro so trying to go at him without appropriate laser cover is a big no no.

0:18- All of that jumping in place and shielding just encourages Falcon to attack. Remember your Bair and CC still **** among other things.

0:26- no reason to run under Falcon if you're just going to lose any advantage for doing so. Try to scare Falcon into staying still then ****** him or ****** him for doing stuff into staying still then ****** him....lol.

0:30- Got grabbed because you expected Darkrain to mindlessly follow you as you ran offstage. Should have DJ double lasered.

0:44- AC Bair to shine won't connect on a Falcon who jumps OOS because that's too slow.

0:52- Should have held him in place with a laser at least(maybe with an ftilt/fsmash followup) so he couldn't get out of the pressure/combo so easily.

1:01- Just Fsmash/Dsmash the roll. Even if he goes the other way he'll still be flying off very far/dying.

then you always teched....probably should've missed a tech or something(maybe spun the stick?) around this point lol.

1:31- You were just too slow for both of those executions. I feel like that Dair you did was impossible though so just learn to fall with a laser and maintain control instead of look for a combo to get ahead sometimes. Control leads to combos.

1:36- a ton of flubs which I believe could have given you a grab or at least some solid shield pressure opportunities.

1:41- Don't space Bair if you're going to shine afterward.

1:51- Once you saw Darkrain that close to the stage you should have DJ Bair'd(could have dsmashe'd the airdodge recovery too)....or if you saw the airdodge you could have wavelanded onstage and punished too most likely.

2:10- Dair wouldn't have done much at that point anyway lol. Should have wavelanded to some kind of punish or shine wavelanded to keep the combo going.

2:24- Ran right at Falcon again lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DB0342bm0Q

I beat him in pools, and got RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED in bracket, any feed back is appreciated.
0:15- Fall down with him when you Dair.

0:17- Dair was too early.

0:28- Don't Fsmash. React with Bairs or uptilts/dsmashes.

0:38- If you had watched his side b you could have jumped over to him and hit him before he could have moved.

0:42- You just kinda let him fall. Challenge his fall with Bairs or by staying close to where he would land to pressure him.

then that dash attack you did is the one you never do after a roll XD

1:16- You come back and throw out a lot of Bairs. Make sure they're at the right angles(hitting with the backside is much easier obviously), and that you're giving the opponent enough time to run into your bairs in between attempts.

1:37- You were way too far away for shine to connect.

1:54- Try not to roll into Fox if you can help it. That usually creates problems for Falco.

2:18- Good bait attempt but sometimes it's better to just control Fox with lasers(especially if he's farther away) than to trick him into attacking you(better if he's closer).

2:41- Fox's expect side B into them a lot so try not to do that too often. side b to the edge or up b anywhere ***** lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkXcJqKBCo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Critique it please.
I want to find out what I should work most on and what I should do differently
Also, some general advice would be appreciated =)
These are just a few friendlies with a buddy of mine.
0:18- Tech skill.

0:23- Marth isn't stunned long enough for that unfortunately.

0:52- jab dtilt doesn't work lol.

1:00- Don't force the Dair if you didn't DJ to get it the first time. Just recoup and look for a way to get a Bair or another way to surprise Marth.

1:09- DJ'ing beside Marth doesn't kill him. Bait the up B with a SH or something but in the end you want to edgehog or dsmash him or something. Bair would've worked there.

1:21- Shine was way too far away, and losing the DJ vs Marth as a spacie sucks so don't fall into him if you do.

1:31- You're not approaching with those aerials when that's clearly what you're trying to do. Go into Marth if you're wanting to aerial and he's shielding.

2:22- Did the Dair too early so Marth recovered from lag/stun first.

Yeah you just don't have a solid flow yet but keep at the tech and movement/combo practice and you'll get there.

Sorry didn't know the links were bad.

Videos are old as hell but meh, why not.

Can you guys critique these for me? I'd appreciate it. I know i was playing around in these matches for the most part but i know I still made mistakes that could be pointed out. I think my falco was overall a lot more technical back then, trying to return to that base.

Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-TIkmjMfM
Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-TsLXNXWM&feature=related
Match 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD73cAWhjcE
vid 1:

0:15- Jumping high above anyone is a bad idea, but not spacing the Dair was just as bad. Also you had ICs in a good position(afraid of you) and you ran away and DJ'd. Just keep pushing at that point.

0:25- Dash attack almost never works on someone shielding.

0:44- Get away instead of spotdodging unless you actually see the attack coming.

0:53- Make sure you have your spacing right on the Dair or just DJ away and reassess the situation.

1:00- Work on the sweetspot.

1:10- Do the Dair later but tech skill I think too for that and the earlier Dair.

2:30- Trying to directly shine ICs isn't worth it because you won't hit them with it. Better to space moves ot retreat after shining vs them.

2:50- Don't shine if your move is even kind of spaced.

3:07- A lot of attacks but none of them placed well. Think your opponent's moves through more.

3:47- Need to make a better effort to stay moving/away from danger zones. Take a breather on a platform if you need to.

Well, if you could get some videos vs actual humans that would help. =)

Try to get your tech skill down a little more, and to combo cleanly into an efficient edgeguard for now.

Looking for any advice, specific or general. At the very least, enjoy the second vid with me scrambling to not get JV4ed by my idol, the Penis Professor himself. LOL All of these were live streamed at like 6 AM on the last day of Pound by Vectorman and Redd.

Bones vs. Poehlcat

Bones vs. Dr. Peepee
vid 1:

0:44- Did the SH for the Dair too early.

0:46- Make sure you're verrry close to Falcon when you do that shine or it won't work.

1:00- edgehop bair

1:10- Way too far away for that Fsmash to work. Stay close when tech chasing.

1:25- Falcon landed with an aeiral, be ready for more. Space to avoid it and punish or just chill for a second to see what he does.

1:42- I bet if you DI'd away you might have been able to edgecancel.

1:48- empty hopping inside of falcon with no laser coverage? not a good idea.

2:05- Getting hard punished for those empty hops.

2:09- Always take a second to see if you're gonna get attacked before doing that roll.

then you just kinda started throwing out moves......get a flow going.

2:59- too many patterned things....don't commit to one set of moves once you use one. be flexible.

stop running into falcon when he's about to do a move/doing a move and that'll help too lol

whew

Bones0

Smash Legend
PP putting in work. Appreciate it a bunch! I'll probably end up watching every video I've ever seen again to better understand each point you made. LOL

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Thanks alot PP =)
That "later dair" tip on marth is really good. I'll work on that and hopefully I'll have an easier time comboing marth and probably others too.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
DrPeePee please help me lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DZcEqz2dE&feature=channel_video_title
I never play this MU idk anything in it. All I know is to hit em and get the hell out of there.
It's just the first match.
against samus there's a lot of lasering and you combo with mostly dairs and some utilts. shine doesnt combo and should only be used to cover yourself (or kill off the top if you get lucky)

you go for long-shot fsmashes a lot, just hoping to get lucky. that's bad in any matchup

you space your ftilts really well on her shield and your aerials sloppily... be more careful with aerials on her shield. it's fine to nair her if you're gonna just clip her shield, but you cant dive into her with it

don't double laser from the edge when she's right there to hit you

when she's holding ledge, just stand a little ways back and shl. she has a hell of a time getting up safely through them since her ledgehop game is lacking. be prepared to punish her roll on or jump on.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll do vid 1 of finals:

0:12- Doing that late aerial like that means you committed from too far away(and on a backswing of your dash) so you were worried that the Dair wouldn't hit. Make sure you're going INTO someone when you attack so you can be confident about it.

0:17- Reverse Dair OOS is always always bad. Bair maybe, WD OOS is the best though. Maybe even reverse laser to stop his approach.

0:25- Wasted too perfectly good combo opportunities. Make sure you're thinking ahead to the combo you want to do when you commit!

0:30- DJ tech chase never works lol. Stay closer to the ground.

0:34- That DJ is way too high and also susceptible to Uair ****. Try to sweetspot more often.

0:41- Guessing on the roll is no good. You can react to it so do that instead of guessing and getting Dair'd.

0:52- Avoid Falcon more when he's invincible and try to avoid hitting him with Dair when he's airborne below like 45% or something.

0:58- Make sure you know what you're looking for(and watching for it) while DD'ing there. You could have easily gotten under Falcon or at least shielded the Bair if you were watching more closely and following his DI.

1:13- Jumping so high above Falcon and falling with Dair? Should have at least Bair'd to beat Uair or lasered if you thought he was going to grab.

1:19- Jab to grab and shield grabs on Falcon cornering you aren't good ideas. Try to get a laser out or do a move that can net you some space.

1:32- Too much instinct. Try to observe what Falcon is doing instead of kinda knowing where he is and hoping what you do will work. Don't jump into his Nair when he starts it so early and don't FH automatically when by the edge(or shield but yeah sometimes both of those are habit just work on it lol).

1:51- Thet upsmash wouldn't have comboed or killed so try to do something that would push Falcon offstage(even grab) at that point.

2:04- Can't space the Dair that far past and expect the shine to hit if they Dair OOS. Mix in uptilt for that spacing(doesn't always work either).

2:42- Might have avoided being grabbed like that if you had delayed the Dair more previously so you could have punished before the shield came up. If not, then shine grabbing or double shine would have saved you here(also you may have delayed slightly too long).

New tournament matches!

Rubyiris (Falco) vs OkamiBW (Sheik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-vvSr5QwU

Rubyiris (Falco/Fox) vs Tee Ay Eye (Marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2YXFiqOkWM

Don't bother watching game 2 vs Tai, I go Fox.

Rubyiris (Falco/Fox) vs GamerGuitarist7 (Captain Falcon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-doNF4B_94

game 2 and 3 I go Fox, so don't bother with those.
Game 1 you vs Okami:

0:43- Lots of messed up tech skill.

0:52- Make sure you position yourself well before trying a followup. You jumped too early there.

0:54- Attacking too quickly after getting up and too far away so people could see it and react to it.

1:28- Great time to get off of the platform so Sheik can't get you(Sheik controls you well there).

1:43- Dthrow on Sheik at that percent? Why not try to push her offstage? Hm just seems like less off of a grab than normal but hey you could make it work I think.

2:27- A lot of attacking when you need to react and vice versa. Also that spacing on the shine grab was rough.

2:58- Challenged an airborne Sheik....usually doesn't work out. Just shoot her or challenge her landing lag.

*note: you have gotten up from the edge with side B every time this match I believe

also you need to CC more vs sheik

also you try to approach on a laser that hit from a distance that's barely reachable with a SH. You have to be a little closer for that.

Hmm, just a couple unwarmed up friendlies so normal warm up johns etc with messing up and ****. Sleepy's a **** for killing me at 0 when I try to save him in other sitautions <3 Unfortunately the last two attempts at matches get cut off because of random recording bs. Preferably looking for more general opinion about my play, but I guess specifics wouldn't hurt though they're easy enough to figure out on my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arKpUTBwtQY

Edit: Of course, if you find specifics to be more effective, go with what ever is easier/better for you PP ^_^
You fade away a loooot. Not necessarily a bad thing but I think you should change things up and go in more.

Ummm, this is kind of hard to explain but I get this feeling that you do a lot of things that look or feel good without knowing why they're good.....sometimes they work though but you end up not following through things you start or you look awkward because of it.

That was just after the first match but I can watch more or get into specifics if you want.

DrPeePee please help me lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47DZcEqz2dE&feature=channel_video_title
I never play this MU idk anything in it. All I know is to hit em and get the hell out of there.
It's just the first match.
This says the video was removed by the user???

Anyway super sorry these took so long guys! Personal BS johns.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yeah I've changed a lottttttttttt since those vids back then, but thanks for getting to it eventually anyway <3

Gotta hit you up sometime

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey guys, this guy named josh convinced me that puff has no honor, so im switching to falco so that i can have all the honors....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seCqBnHm1jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFXpc2RC3E&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks in advance for the advice, and i know the first game is stupid, warm up johns, etc... but hopefully the rest is good enough to critique.
Oh you XD

Game 2 of video 1:

3:25- Side B was an accident? Anyway the following roll was iffy because you had control and some time to move so unless Marth just Fsmashed(which doesn't really happen at low % much) you probably could have contained him. Anyway, the late laser was awkward and shows that you're uncomfortable to the opponent so they'll grab then. Try to get a shine out faster if you can in a situation like that or just space the laser out of grab range(I know you tried to get closer with the laser but just so you'll know for next time is all).

3:32- Falling into Marth is bad because Marth can DD grab or just uptilt/upair you and outprioritize, not to mention you did it with a DJ(which sucks as a spacie so never let that happen, being without a DJ that is).

3:35- Scared movements. That Nair was bad because Marth wasn't even really close to you at the time and the possibility of a laser(well really smash practice in general) keeps Marth from running at you full steam right away. It's important not to panic if you mess up though because then you're just assuring bad positioning and lots of damage that way. Running off of the stage to DJ anything is usually a bad idea against Marth regardless(losing DJ and Marth having lots of range to beat lasers or Bair as well as powershielding=problem).

3:44- Tech skill? Either way you can react to Marth's tech roll when he's laying there like that so there's no need to commit to that one spot with Uair.

I think after watching more a general thing I should say is: You play too much like Puff with Falco. Lasers are used to condition the opponent to retreat/stay controlled kind of like what your wall of aerials does with Puff. Also you have way more vertical prowess so you need to exploit that more with things like shine waveland tech chases and high recovery blocking.

4:59- No need to shine at that %, as a Dair would set up whatever you wanted more than likely. Not really a big issue since that's still a decent shine % but your life might have been easier if you used a different move that you had a lot of time to use.

5:12- Late laser keeps getting grabbed so do it faster to make it harder to react to or space it farther or closer so you can punish grab attempts.

5:41- Watch where Marth is going before you just go to the edge like that. Often Marth won't grab the edge right away if you're just chillin there because you have moves like Bair which threaten him so just mix stuff up but more importantly watch what he's trying to do.

6:31- That's one of those Falco things you just have to not do. Any more than a single laser approach is easy to see and beat out so just be tricky.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
set 2, game 1:

game 1

:00 jumping onto the edge is silly, you're vulnerable there

if you just want the lhdl, do the whole process faster, but avoid that entirely if you can

:08 you should have WD'd out of shine. it's much harder to follow up if you short hop, because marth goes too high. If you were SHing because you were afraid the shine wouldnt hit, you culd have just full hopped.

:10 after the uair, you chose to fall down to the right of the top platform. a laser on your way down probably would have clipped marth.

you go in with a nair afterwards. you cant approach marth when he's that comfortable. you let him down and he was just standing on the ground, that is not a time to approach with an aerial. a laser or some other pressure would have been better.

:16 you luckily got out of a very bad position, and you just jumped right back into it. land on the top platform and look for a safe way down.

:21 those SH bairs as marth is thinking about how to get up arent a bad idea, but you need to be safer with them. move slightly farther away if you're gonna try them. you cant safely cover all his options. a sh bair covers a waveland on very well, but only if you're far enough away that he can't stand up/ledgehop on and hit you. Nice CC shine though. at :40 you were at the right spacing to be using sh bairs, but you didnt that time. just get used to what things you can punish from what spacings and be prepared to punish that thing if you go there. And again at 1:05

:24 that fsmash was just hope.

in general improve on realizing when your shine is going to hit and following up appropriately. shine sh dair is not good on marth, and if you land the shine because you CC'd his fair, its definitely going to connect. WD forwards out of it and be prepared to jump up and dair him down onto the platform to continue the combo, or else just stay under him and pressure with FH bair to keep him in an uncomfortable spot.

:27 that falling dair from the top platform was a bad idea, KP just happened to not be ready for it. dont get in the habit of doing this. all he had to do was shield and he could probably have shield grabbed you, sicne you were falling from so high.

:44 nice ftilts clipping his recovery.

:50 that shield pressure was really bad and it's just because KP was trying to figure out something about counter OoS that you didnt get punished - he could have WD -> ***** you. he's close to the edge and his back is to you so it's a little safter to pressure his shield in that circumstance, but a lot of marths will just WD to the edge and **** you - something you need to get a read on.

1:10 the second laser wasnt a good idea, really. you shot it expecting him to WD back, so if that was already where you expected him to be, why land a laser at point black range? just dair or grab if you're confident in it.

1:14 awful nair. marth standing still is completely safe, you have to get him perssured before you can throw nairs at him

1:26 dair here. or fair if you dont think you can follow the dair. if you're feeling really technical you could have done the shine but you had to waveland onto the top platform and running FH'd immediately to have a chance to catch him

then you go and shoot a laser at a spot he almost cannot be (he would have had to deliberately not land on the platform, which marth isnt going to do because he knows you can cover that area in time). you could have shot this laser higher on your way down (see my earlier note) or dont a FH nair to clip him, if you wanted to try that. he, of course, faired, because he expected your aggression. he probably expected the FH nair and wanted to outrange that, but your low laser worked too. if your opponent usually does that, do something like run under them and wait for the fair and then punish; once they get used to that, try FH nairs.

1:30 awful laser. you're cornered and marth is in range to pressure you heavily. do something safer to get out of the way. you can try a risky sh laser here once in a while, but only if marth is standing still and outside of grab range. if he can run in and dash attack your laser is nto safe.

1:55 wasting your DJ recklessly again

2:00 lasering into marth at his favourite range again

i think none of your lasers this game got you any advantage, and most of them actually got you punished. you really need to work on that. For one thing, you shooting a laser is a pretty clear declaration that you're going to try to nair immediately, sometimes even without momentum (:30). mix up what you do after lasers.

Oh, and you never fake approaches. that makes it easy for marth to know that you're approaching (a laser signifies a nair; running forwards is never going to indicate a WD back, etc). you have to mix that up more too.

Mahone

Smash Champion
ok thanks a lot you guys, it looks like there is a bunch i need to work on, ill try to upload videos in a couple weeks, or whenever i think ive fixed most of the problems you guys mentioned here.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Please help me PP! I love playing with falco and I used to main him, but nowadays it feels like my Falco just doesn't get any better, or atleast as easily and fast as my Peach, even if I train with him far more than with Peach. I really would appreciate it very much if you could point out my error's and bad habits. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZ_5ipUJs0#t=2m11s

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom