• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I can see where both Gmoney and MVD are coming from.

It's important to have a lucid idea behind your tactics and playstyle, however sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and pull off some random **** that no one would expect. It's a gamble, but from what I've seen, luck is a part of competition, no matter how hard we try to minimize it. That said, don't rely on gambling too much, because you'll end up knocking yourself out from it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Honestly since no one whos posting about Snake even plays snake, none of you have any idea how snake has to operate lol.

(obv excluding mvd)

Also
Random decisions are a strategy in itself...how do you not see this lol.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I second Snake so i know how the character works lol. That's why I said there was nothing wrong with MVDs style because its just a way to play with Snake which happens to work.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I really don't like to be random. I believe in being solid as hell and just making it hard for the opponent to get his game started. But getting random is a good way to throw off the other person's game.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
so i just read the other drama w/ jeff/fyre

that's kinda humorous (it's okay buddy.... i've been there..... kinda not really)

and wait... do i know fyre? went to that really small project storm tournament?? the roy?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
so i just read the other drama w/ jeff/fyre

that's kinda humorous (it's okay buddy.... i've been there..... kinda not really)

and wait... do i know fyre? went to that really small project storm tournament?? the roy?
Lol I found it funny. Its w.e. to me.

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
....................Ok ryan that was definatley it that's exactly happened. thats why she confronted me about the situation...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I tell everyone to get off my jock.

HAhahaha

it's nothing serious, calm down jeff. I didn't mean as in "holy ****. jeff got ****ed up" bahaha
i meant it as in, fyre said "wtf bro"

gallax

Smash Hero
I really don't like to be random. I believe in being solid as hell and just making it hard for the opponent to get his game started. But getting random is a good way to throw off the other person's game.
Play Hrnut. I promise you your respect and desire to be more random will dramatically increase.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Me. Random?? You're. Talking about the wrong guy

And everyone usually sandbags against girls unless you're some major Jerk...save for lexi because she's really good now, no sandbagging against her next time ^_~

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Sorry I sandbag against everyone that plays mediocre compared to my caliber. Not only girls. I think hr is the same way. But for me if I'm mediocre to you. Idc if you sandbag. That's just means get better to me. "If i can fight/ neat you with my w.e. characters. You don't deserve my main."-seibrik. He said that coming home from bbc after mink told him that I use my w.e. characters on him alot. But later mink gotten alot better so idk if I can still do that with him. that's one of the few things I agree with seibrik on.
Sandbag against me idc. If you lose you lose simple as that. Worlds not gonna end.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Sorry I sandbag against everyone that plays mediocre compared to my caliber. Not only girls. I think hr is the same way. But for me if I'm mediocre to you. Idc if you sandbag. That's just means get better to me. "If i can fight/ neat you with my w.e. characters. You don't deserve my main."-seibrik. He said that coming home from bbc after mink told him that I use my w.e. characters on him alot. But later mink gotten alot better so idk if I can still do that with him. that's one of the few things I agree with seibrik on.
Sandbag against me idc. If you lose you lose simple as that. Worlds not gonna end.
It's still disrespectful.

MVD

Smash Master
How does someone get better if you give them no chance to cause you just sandbag and put them down

Top Bottom