• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

AfroQT

Smash Master
do you include your snake in that?
metaknight /snake was a matchi really enjoyed doing so, so even if i did start playing again i'd never play snake. I cant even imagine fighting more D3's lol

I say that but i know if i did play id man up and play all snake cuz **** it grenades

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Are you saying the no c4/grenades vs no CGs against Pikachu, ICs, or both?
.... pretty sure hes saying the only reason why you win most your mu with pika is because you have a "STANDING" cg. He dosnt care if you use it I'm sure. He's just saying you won't win without it. Which is some what true. Ic he dosnt care because its not a standing cg. There's a big difference in characters. He's just saying thats how you win most your matches with pika. Also to start a easy riot your ic are ****. No troll. I'm saying that not him.
Edit: problem?
:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I definitely don't win most of my matches as Pikachu because of the CG...Again, I beat ally at MLG pretty much without it...

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I hope they back up all of their talk. I've seen a lot of ****storms on here turn into many *****outs when people don't show up for tournaments.

MVD

Smash Master
The CG just makes it easier he can win without it. You fail to realize how good he is against snake overall not just cause of MUs

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well I wasn't going to link the whole set lol. They're right in the related vids. I was just curious since you said he relies heavily on CGs. It is one set, but it is against the epitome of Snake at the time. If he relied on it that much he should've really needed it in there.

:rosalina:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
The CG just makes it easier he can win without it. You fail to realize how good he is against snake overall not just cause of MUs

you fail to realize that im not only talking about snake. lol please ****ing read my post people its only a short paragraph long lol.
and if you go o i dont want to ride it because of blah blah blah then dont lol that simple lol

Edit and also im not sying its bad but its how he wins and if it works then do it lol im just saying thats how he wins MAJORITY about his matches lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I didn't CG once against Ally. I almost got one at the end, but I messed up and he ended up FF air dodging and dying to edgeguards.

I like how the ICs main is complaining that I win with CGs...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1. im not complaining read my edit. both of us are not complaining
2. were just saying thats the only way you win
3. ic and pikachus cg arnt the same at all. pika's easier in every way and its a standing

I aint even mad you guys are just getting the worng intake of what Hrnut is saying because you fail to pick apart the post he put and understand what hes saying

MVD

Smash Master
I'm not saying your complaining I'm pointing out the fact that I am sorry that's how pikachu works stop taking what I say the wrong way you fail to understand the fact I'm stating

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
>_> Only my D-throw CG is standing, the other one is dashing.

Ease of use doesn't matter in this argument because I don't drop IC CGs either unless i trip

I just said it isn't the only way I win...2link kinda proved that...it isn't even the majority. In matches I play against MVD, I may get the whole CG once out of maybe 5 mathces, and I still win 4 out of those 5 matches. Against Razer, I didn't CG him once in game 1 of the tournament, and I got it once game 2. In the MMs I played, I maybe got it once or twice out of 7 matches (3-0 and 3-1). I don't remember how often I got them against him in tournament. "But we aren't talking about those matches" well screw you, if the matches that are me at the highest level of play against a character that "I use it all the time" then you are just being rather silly.

So please, before you start saying **** that blatantly isn't true, please

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol you drop ic cg shut up no lie watch your matches for once in your ****ing life

and @ mvd fair enough but the other times no.
hm one set? didnt barely use cg? congratz lol
keep arguing with me lol its funny
its true bruh go defend yourself than rather accepting it lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean, in MUs where I have to, like Fox/Falco/Wolf, of course I'm going to CG.

Jeff, we have been giving you references all the ****ing time, so PLEASE give US an example RECENTLY that I used the CG multiple times per set. You just sound like an ignorant ****.

But whatever, regardless of if I use the CGs or not, I still win, and I would rather win by doing a "deplorable" tactic than to lose because I suck.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Guys really lol drop the subject...gay game is gay...anyways let's talk about who we're picking up since mk is banned.

Oh and how salty I was when master raven did not hold it down in LoL a Couple of weeks ago lol

Oh and dfear, did I want to kill that kid :D

Point being I really don't care about this game that much at this point. They chose to ban mk a little late, I may show to to an occassional tourney but idk about traveling anywhere outside of Orlando for it lol

MVD

Smash Master
I don't understand this argument why are ppl dumb about how a character works :troll: let's not play competitive Eric let's never grab cause they help our characters too much :troll: :troll:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I agree MVD, that way we can show real skill!

@HRNut I'm not picking up any characters lol, MK wasn't a determining factor in any of my characters (Luckily enough the first character I picked up for serious is even with him :D)

MVD

Smash Master
Pika MK is even.Jeff lololol there isn't anything really bad about it in all seriousness

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Except M2K is just a better player than me (lolgallax)? Also, he was warmed up since he was playing Brawl 2 matches before this while I had to wait 2-3 hours between Rich and him. Warm-up is serious at tournaments apparently, I never had a problem like that, but I played like *** after Rich Brown.

Johns, blah, but I have beat every MK I've ever played besides Anti and M2K, mostly because I got too aggressive.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
xaltis? lol you barely beat raz at nll and he dosnt know the mu ethier lmao and he dosnt play. but hey its to **** even. o and

LMAO

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, if you could get the pizza out of that picture it would be fantastic LMAO

*Gasp* You mean the tournament where I was obviously playing ****ty? I went from like, 2 stocking Xaltis pretty much every match (prior to NLL) to losing to him. I know it's johns, but sleep johns are legit.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yo that match isn't even bro, Esam I know I try to give you a hard time but that is the one match I disagree with the only person that comes close to mk is diddy, maybe falco. Pika is at least 6-4 Imo that is.

I just don't see what options you have when they play the match correctly

Top Bottom