• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So I'm going to start hosting events and such again to get FL better...I'll even designate intermission if enough interest is shown and do friendlies or a side tourney during the intermission if enough interest is shown. Maybe some diddy Kong racing =D point being I want to make it a fun social tourney, which it usually is. I'm not gonna hold it this weekend because of megacon or next weekend because of NLL but the weekend after, I'll post more details soon and I might even be able to get a poll going on which games people would like to see happening. LMK what you guys think FL!

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So I'm going to start hosting events and such again to get FL better...I'll even designate intermission if enough interest is shown and do friendlies or a side tourney during the intermission if enough interest is shown. Maybe some diddy Kong racing =D point being I want to make it a fun social tourney, which it usually is. I'm not gonna hold it this weekend because of megacon or next weekend because of NLL but the weekend after, I'll post more details soon and I might even be able to get a poll going on which games people would like to see happening. LMK what you guys think FL!

:phone:
I would love it. Florida is slowly dying :( :( to have someone step up and do something on a decent basis that cfl/tampa/fgcu would enjoy would be awesome. Me and mink are also looking for a venue cuz we were thinking of making come to papa once every other month.

Mario party/mario kart side events? lol <3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'd be strongly willing to make some bi-weeklies.
And a lot more smashfests as it is the key point to make FL more popular.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hopefully this time you guys attend

cause i definitely remember this happening last fall, and If i can recall correctly, rarely anyone showed up on a consistent bases (on the basis of weekly/biweekly free hostings)

the best bet is cheap tourneys I think.

I'm going to talk with Pam at NLL and try to change the pay structure for future tourneys. something more along the lines of $5 door fee and $5-10 entry for games, with other games too aside from smash (maybe mario party, other fighting games, or just smash side event type games, etc.)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My goal of bringing brawl back may be working.

Cheap tourneys GOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14064696

The results are up btw.
well, for us yea.

As someone said earlier CFL is less concerned with money and moreso with just playing, since we enjoy the game and have jobs to take care of our money concerns. So cheap tourneys work very well for us, compared to other regions

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
call it Salty Squad Presents: K.U.B - 5 Dollar Footdives

and if you wont thats what Ill call them if I change the NLL format

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
5 dollar footdives has to happen now. The name is too good to not use.

Imma see if I can get it going for March. Someone should make a NBA-icon looking thing with dr. doom doing a footdive, with green and yellow colors for me. That would be badass :laugh:

Top Bottom