• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ga Wii Code thread

TyrantRo

Smash Cadet
Wii code-1003 3987 6257 3624
Brawl Code- 3179 5734 3901
Add ME!!!! if u add me msg me!! If u add my wii number and brawl number you can send me a wii msg when u want to play!!
e-mail- artisticboy15@yahoo.com
ADD ME PLZ!!!!! IM trying fill up my friend list!!

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I added you as well, Tong.

Fullmetal, PB&J, & Cornell needs to hurry up and accept mine or give me theirs.

Give me yours too, Desu!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
i hVEN'T BEEN ONLINE IN A MINUTE ILL ADD U LATer....EVERYONE IN GA WHO ARE PLAYING WITH EACH OTHER..KEEP IT UP..GA NEEDS TO BE THE BEST SMASH STATE..AND WHAT IM SEEING ON THIS SIDE OF GA..WE HAVE A CHANCE..SO WHO EVER REALLY WANTS TO REALLY GET BETTER..IM ABOUT TO HAVE SMASHFEST LIKE ALMOST EVERDAY AT MY APT AND FIND A VENUE TO HOLD BI-WEEKLIES PRETTY SOON..SO IF U THINK U ARE GOOD AT THIS GAME GET BETTER FOR WE CAN BE AHEAD IN SKILL BY ALOT..PEACE

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Kaddy...you pwn me for real

Real gg's man!

only thing is u should pick a copule chars to play lol instead of everyone seems like u play ganon just because of his >B tech chase but owell thatst just me

but anywas ggs man seems like ur way better then me i just wish i could play u on same screen w/ no lag but JOHNS = fail so its cool and again....ggs

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Ive had Xilez on my list...and I just added Speed. Anyone who hasn't added me add me..you'll be on my list if your on the front page.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
'sup guys. i've added almost everyone on the OP list, so you guys need to add me back. turns out you can get a pretty good connection with Georgians here in huntsville. so add me, guyz!!

i think lil kong and sleepyk are the only ones who've added me so far. we need to get some matches in guys.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
i dunno if people are still checking this thread, but im gonna go ahead and add everyone on the front page. add me back and lets play sometime. my FC is 3480-2348-8044. i promise to give you a good match.

lordaxl

Smash Cadet
aw i guess i spotted this thread a little too late >_> i hope its not too late to share brawl codes with people again.

i'm dying to get some practice in with people around my area and since i'm pretty new to the competitive smash scene, i only find myself playing random scrubs across the country with ******** lag --` help me fellow georgians! lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
eh, i guess playing a few people in this game every now and then wont hurt.

I mean aside from the teams i play with FL, that **** is hilarious. XD

but brawl... [sarcastic]woo[/sarcastic]

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Hey guys, this is Kalm from Ozark Alabama..... it's near Dothan.

I'm looking for people in and around Atlanta and Columbus. My research tells me I can expect good connections from this area. I'm pretty well skilled, you can check my vids to see if you want to fight me.
PM me or IM me on AIM or MSN to contact me please.

1805 1832 1870

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Seems like this thread is dead. If anyone wants to play, send me a PM and ill get back to you. Also I need Georgia players!

I have a 20 MB Direct Cable connection so it should be some really nice lag.

Top Bottom