• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Grill

Smash Cadet
Holy Chef must have like the only hearing status if he knows about omfg from way down in Pensacola, FL. Thats kinda creepy guy??????????

Grill

Smash Cadet
A crew battle with the fleet that sounds 2 good. We'll try are hardest not to be totally *****!!!

mog87

Smash Ace
yes u could mog lol. u could come anytime after 9 pm, and leave watever time after that. yo I.H.N.C., crew battle friendly? just for fun, we'll have madd time for that.
nah im grown i can stay the whole time, but 4sho's mom will prolly beat his *** j/k...or am I??

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Alright Boys Official Challenge Has Been Set Forth... Wrath Vs Ihnc Crews... Saturday April 7th, My House. Estimated Starting Time Would Be Around 6. This May Be Taped. 7 On 7... Due To The Sizing And Available Space I Ask That Only The 7 Players Playing Come.

If You Guys Agree Then The Rest Of The Details Will Be On Their Way. Mog There Is A Chance You Will Be Special Guest Referee Haha. So You Are The Only Other Invited. Let Me Know Guys.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Alright Boys Official Challenge Has Been Set Forth... Wrath Vs Ihnc Crews... Saturday April 7th, My House. Estimated Starting Time Would Be Around 6. This May Be Taped. 7 On 7... Due To The Sizing And Available Space I Ask That Only The 7 Players Playing Come.

If You Guys Agree Then The Rest Of The Details Will Be On Their Way. Mog There Is A Chance You Will Be Special Guest Referee Haha. So You Are The Only Other Invited. Let Me Know Guys.
6 on 6. What do you think guys?

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Well, the idea is i want everyone in our crew to participate, and you have more than enough players.. The main reason I even wanted to do this was so that everyone could get a chance to play.

This is good practice for us all, come on... 7 on 7 man... just do it, it is only one extra person. Besides, why even have the players in the crew if you are not going to use them? Heh...

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Grill and the fellow members of IHNC... This is going to be an enjoyable event. Now that we have the official O.K., here is some of the extra info.

April 7th, at my house downstairs.
Address for everyone: 86 West 15th Street, Bayonne NJ 07002.
For those of you coming from out of town, that is exit 14A on the Jersey Turnpike. Once you get into Bayonne off of the toll plaza, make your way , via right turn, to Kennedy BLVD. Once at Kennedy make a left and head down till you see 15th Street. Make a left and I will be the first greenish house on the right (just passed the first handicapped parking space). If you need help simply call me.

We do not need extra tv's. We will have two set up I believe. Although, we are working on some way to find a possibility of taping this. Bring your own controllers fellas. Also, I am planning on ordering Pizza for everyone. It would be nice if you all brought 3 dollars to chip in for the pies.

The rules are still being made. As of now these are the rules until further notice:

Double-blind with random start stage. That means both crew write down their first player and the character that player will be using on a piece of paper then reveal the opening match. We will then proceed to start the match.

After that, crew whos member lost has time to decide their counter pick. This includes player and character. The winner stays with the same amount of stocks from the last match. Percent returns to 0.

Stages will always be random (this rule is subject to stage).

Since the idea is to have everyone play it will be 7 on 7 with 4 stocks each. No altering or moving around the stocks. This will hopefully make for better practice.

For now that is all, any new information or missing information will be supplied ASAP. Just be respectful, I'm looking for a lot of fun here so smply enjoy yourselves without getting rediculously noisy. The event is to start at around 6 PM. Afterwards we can do friendlies and whatnot. Everyone is to be out by 11 PM.

Well, hope to see everyone there! and Mog as special guest referee. I am sorry if anyone else wanted to go, but space is limited so I can't allow for any more.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Stop whining and bring the 7th... everything is already being set up... And you are missing the point of win or lose. It's for the practice of everyone. And that is also sad that you think your members stink that much to where they won't do anything, that isn't the voice of a leader. Have some faith, have some fun, and let's get this on.

Edit: the day of, you guys can start showing up around 5: 30 pm. I'm guessing you will be practicing before the match elsewhere anyway. It will give you time to formulate your strategies.

Grill

Smash Cadet
A formulating we will do!!! This crew battle goes under the six P's proper planning prevents piss poor performance

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Hmm somehow I don't feel like an "honorary member" should be a part of this battle. But if you want go for it i guess. The kid is in TSA for crap sake. But I don't feel like getting pooped on by everyone so I suppose it is up to you.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
we have a crew member in newark named Hefaustos. Hell be glad to play you. well play you too though. Just let FoSho know when
ight no problem... i could get to newark easy... its just gettin to bayonne might b a problem lol especially cuz i use public transportation but yea i wana play any of u guys and most likely ima b at dreamland too so i'll probably see u there... and about wen we could play im free wenever so just let me kno

Grill

Smash Cadet
ight no problem... i could get to newark easy... its just gettin to bayonne might b a problem lol especially cuz i use public transportation but yea i wana play any of u guys and most likely ima b at dreamland too so i'll probably see u there... and about wen we could play im free wenever so just let me kno
iight good. whats your screen name. and THIS IS FOSHO PEOPLE ON GRILLS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grill

Smash Cadet
Hmm somehow I don't feel like an "honorary member" should be a part of this battle. But if you want go for it i guess. The kid is in TSA for crap sake. But I don't feel like getting pooped on by everyone so I suppose it is up to you.
yea were putting DoYoung in.

Top Bottom