• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Stop whining and bring the 7th... everything is already being set up... And you are missing the point of win or lose. It's for the practice of everyone. And that is also sad that you think your members stink that much to where they won't do anything, that isn't the voice of a leader. Have some faith, have some fun, and let's get this on.

Edit: the day of, you guys can start showing up around 5: 30 pm. I'm guessing you will be practicing before the match elsewhere anyway. It will give you time to formulate your strategies.
iight. Whos going to be in the crew battle for you guys?

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Thank you mog for having been able to do the math haha... again 4sho, the reason i wanted 7 on 7 to begin with was so that all our members get to play.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
about the set up, ill let you know tomorrow before you come... i need to see how many ill have before you guys get here ok.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, my number is 201-779-8739 if you need to get a hold of me. I am saying this again, please bring 3 dollars each of you for the pizza. Also, we could use an extra cube... you don't need to bring a tv though. It would be appreciated. I am looking forward to this, see you guys today. Again, start showing up around 5- 5:30.

CREW BATTLE! haha OOOOOOORRAAAAAHHHHH-KABRAAAAAAA!!!

Mist3rJNX

Smash Rookie
lol HolyChef jus mad. He's MAD on the bottom of the OMFG tier list. Rock bottom son. He's basically the founder of OMFG and he still wack. Plus his girl stay sleepin over at my place son.

Props to IHNC for winning the Crew Battle today.

Grill

Smash Cadet
No doubt Jnx it was hella hard but we came out on top. If alex was there we would have got wrecked though. good stuff to envy he really came through during the crew battle.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
No doubt Jnx it was hella hard but we came out on top. If alex was there we would have got wrecked though. good stuff to envy he really came through during the crew battle.
we dont know that.....but it was great. last was me and 0orah both 4 stocks pokemon stadium. THAT S**T WAS INTENSE! lol. But i pulled it off for the crew 4Sh0. lol. Get it? im so funny. lol. Good stuff WRATH. Next time itll be better.

Oh yea and congrats to TECH0 and GRILL for winning the 2v2 tourney. 2 straight wins for the team!!!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
oh btw...don't play with mog, he's such a counter picker and if you beat his counter pick..he'll jus counter you with someone else. jk jk <3 mog

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
if someone voulanteers to give me a ride to the biweekly ill go, cuz I really have no other way of getting there

HolyChef

Smash Ace
lol HolyChef jus mad. He's MAD on the bottom of the OMFG tier list. Rock bottom son. He's basically the founder of OMFG and he still wack. Plus his girl stay sleepin over at my place son.

Props to IHNC for winning the Crew Battle today.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!?!? omfg (not the crew) omfg. im mad you said im at the bottom of the "tier list." wow. thats y ur tryin to rush ur family to move before i get there and make u start playing another game. u dont want it. trust me. ur sister does but thats a dif story.lol out loud. lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!?!? omfg (not the crew) omfg. im mad you said im at the bottom of the "tier list." wow. thats y ur tryin to rush ur family to move before i get there and make u start playing another game. u dont want it. trust me. ur sister does but thats a dif story.lol out loud. lol
ooo0o0o0o0o u gon let him talk to you like dat jnx?!lol.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
oh btw jnx...ima be living at my cousins house in jersey city for a while..its right around the corner from ryans house. so if you ever wanna play some smash pm me or call me or something.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
It is not even that we wouldn't want to, I would only be able to bring 2 of them for start, they would have to choose, I'd probably bring 4sho and wabbles since i know them best, i guess or kenz too.. The other thing is that this next biweekly i wont be there in the morning. Im heading somewhere else first, but i will be there for the later portion of the day.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
It is not even that we wouldn't want to, I would only be able to bring 2 of them for start, they would have to choose, I'd probably bring 4sho and wabbles since i know them best, i guess or kenz too.. The other thing is that this next biweekly i wont be there in the morning. Im heading somewhere else first, but i will be there for the later portion of the day.
damm i wouldnt wanna ask you to take me and wobbles bci dont want you goin out tyou way and what can we possibly do, we cant crew battle. so its iight 0orah thanx doe

why do we suck snake? lol.

Mist3rJNX

Smash Rookie
lol nah im jp haha but freal making sigs are easy its jus that im not active on smashboards. Also Dave isnt afraid of interacting with the community. Where do you get that idea?

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
wtf...is this a race to see who gets the most posts?..and btw I seen ssw posting in the jiggz forums a while back..so he def. has an account.

Top Bottom