• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

HolyChef

Smash Ace
Uh oh eric JNX is catchin up 2 you. lmao. YO ERIC 4 MORE POSTS AND YOUR GONNA BE A SMASH CHILD! :cool: Dave wont post on smashboads, hes scared of interacting with the smash community. lol. JNX when r u movin? And why u crackin on eric at least he got a sig. rofl
dave is afraid of the community. hes afraid of ME. lol out loud

why doesnt OMFG have their own thread or at least listed on the NJ thread.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
theres another hidden crew in jersey lol..... o yea and there aint gonna b crew battles at the next biweekly so all of u dont have to come u can just enter double or singles but still wut days r u guys free so we can play at nyclan or somethin

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
ima most likely be going to nyclan this saturday cuz there hosting a tournament and noone in the crew is going to the tsa bi-weekly

Grill

Smash Cadet
Your mom's too hood x4Fosho4x. Were puttin her a$$ in the elite division. Sorry envy your out, Mrs. x4foshizzle4x is in! And I dont want to hear another word about it........heh,heh :)

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Crew Battle Avalanche?

I've been wondering this : what does IHNC stand for?

Also if you guys either come to my Crew's tournament (check my sig) or go to NYST 2 you would be able to Crew Battle AvalanchE
Crew Battle Avalanche???????? that would be ostentatiously exuberant!! lol idk.....how about it crew?
and I.H.N.C. stands for "I Have No Clue" it has a lot of meaning behind it aside from being funny bc when people ask whats your crew name you be like I Have No Clue.....lollololol.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
I need a freak to hold me tight
I need a freak for 7 days and 7 nights
I need a freeak that will not choke i need a freak to let me stick it down her throat

am I hood now?
no. that was a poor atempt to gain hood status. too be a true hoodie with superior hoodiefullness you must take the next crew pic wearing a hoodie. that is the only way you can walk down the path to being a true man.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol yall ****** is retarted... but i cant go to nyclan over my own crews biweekley... wut kinda **** is dat lol... but look maybe next weekend i can try to come out to bayonne or somethin like dat

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
we have tourneys every friday guys. and there all usually filled wit competition (bum, wes, warriorknight, pc, acemarth, *ahem* me lol.) just to name a few. u guys should come. we've been wanting to play u guys.

ya should definately come, it'll be good times.
i can only so if evny goes. AND EVNY SAID HE DOESNT WANT TO GO........OMG! I GUESS I CANT GO....THANX ENVY.......

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Um...ok?
Lol, good to c our Crew is poppin up in the mind of the Community,
Today Smashboards, 2morrow, the World...
the day after that, _________, some1 fill in the rest...i got bored

Top Bottom