• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Hope you guys have music for the trip, otherwise, I will pull a Shugo and just have the radio station on Radio Disney..... >_>

Or you can listen to my huge collection of Spanish music! ;D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well it is roughly a 6 hour trip from Chicago to Columbus.

We have to be there by what 5pm?

So that means we have to leave at around 11AM to be cut it very close, this is Eastern Time, so for us it would be at the latest we can leave at 10AM Central Time.

If we leave at 8 or 9AM on Friday it gives us a couple hours in case we have to make stops and not be late to the tourney.

So I say anytime before 9AM is best. I have no problem leaving as early as 6AM.

The earlier we get there, the more time we have to warm up with casuals, since I believe casuals is from 1PM-5PM.

If you guys want to crash over here Thursday Night, I have no problem with that. Just giving you a heads up with a potential departure time to arrive there on time.

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah I'd prefer to leave at like 7AM, to get there for warmups and friendlies and stuff.
I'll probably stay over thursday night

Dajayman, is smash64 the short one with the spiky hair, or the tall one with the beard? I get the god kais confused.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Arty, I am going to call you every hour, on the hour, to hear your progress in decimating the world. No more johns about losing to Shugo or M2K. Wreck them *****es!!!:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If we dont stay where wud we be able to meet u at DK? Like directions for CTA?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
This is my address:

8536 South Kolin Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60652

You can take Orange Line to Midway and I can try to pick you up. Or get off at Pulaski and take the 53A Southbound to 85th and I can meet you up at McDonalds or you can walk 5 blocks to my place from that spot.

Or just Google Map it or use the CTA Trip Planner for more accurate info. ;D

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
the jay, it's irritating that i check the character forums on here and you've posted in like every single character social thread.

TERRIBLE.

please troll australia next :colorful:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm actually trying to get a normal sleep schedule back so that I can go tanning in the sun. Waking up at 4:00 pm just won't work.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm actually trying to get a normal sleep schedule back so that I can go tanning in the sun. Waking up at 4:00 pm just won't work.
Most HR people leave at like, 4. No wonder you can't find a job, you're not even calling the HR people for an interview since you're asleep the entire time they are at work.

Top Bottom