• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
I just tried printing your pass Kain and it said registration is closed and to email some guy. I read the thread and people are having the same problem so I'll just see what happens and print it when I can.

Diego you're fine since I printed yours like a month ago lol.

Oro?!

Smash Hero

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So Klappy and I were talking about the thunderstorm outside, and he told me he's probably gonna get thrown into the air and die. He asked me how I would react if he died. I told him I would laugh, and then cry. But I could also cry a bit, then laugh once the police arrive. While the police are here, I'd show them the :colorful: face, and they would arrest me for trolling. Then, while I'm getting arrested, Arty would walk into the room and say, "What the ****, Kappy? You died?" Of course, Klappy would not respond. Then Arty would say, "I'm sad... I guess." Then Klappy would pop up and say, "I died... I guess LOL." :colorful:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
There is no right response to that story... >_<

Edit: Arty tried to "branch out" and eat something besides a hamburger/hotdog/pizza tonight. We went to Chipotle. He ordered tacos and got nothing but Chicken and Cheese on them... FAIL!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Doing a gathering tomorrow and getting practice in before MLG Columbus. Anyone want to come over to play games?

The more the better I guess. XD

Thursday Session Info:

Address:
8536 South Kolin Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60652

My phone #:
773-585-2619

Times:

3PM - Midnight.

I am cutting it off at that time since I am leaving Friday between 6-8AM to Columbus. So I will need sleep. Since I am driving.

If it is nice outside, I can move everything at night to the garage and you guys can play until whenever. =p

Hope to see some of you guys here for games before I leave this weekend. ^_^

Arty

Smash Lord
Get your own smiley face you *****es!

And there's no way I'm trying that disgusting salsa!

And cheese is only good on tacos/pizza :colorful:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I guess so. >_>

Just make sure you are there on time, so we can leave early enough and not be late to the event.

If we are late, I know who I am blaming!. =p

I'm a ******* I know. ^_^

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Me and Scythe wont be showing up tomorrow :(

We'll come to your house in the morning between 7:30-8:00. Is that alright?
Could u by any chance pick me up by the blue line? If not its ok

Arty

Smash Lord
Yah I can Kain, I would need to know where the closest blue line is on the way to DK's though since I'm pretty clueless about train stops.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
:colorful:

is the new

Oh and wtf, did you guys go to depaul without me? Srs guys, wtf

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oh okay. And sure I can probably come chill on monday or something... gonna be gone for MLG so any time after that probably.

Also, someone I watched on TV REALLY reminded me of Dajayman... I can't remember what though. I experienced heartly lulz however, and will share if I can remember it

EDIT: lololol I remembered, and I even recorded a clip... enjoy XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghxQYUfw_K8

Top Bottom