• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Quik17

Smash Ace
Reading some twitter updates

Grimace beat Kain (stupid that WI had to fight IL)
CO 18 beat Hunger

Ook is facing Gnes now. It'd be awesome if he wins!

Edit: It now says Ook is facing MikeHaze not sure what's up

Edit2: Update from twitter: "Mikehaze just got ***** by ooks dk, he's switching to wolf. 1-0 ook" Good **** ook!!!

Scythe

Smash Master
MLG is crazy tourney. ook vs MikeHaze was way too much hype and Ook did a DK taunt IRL after he won!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Good ****, IL! Loved all the upsets Ook made, and Arty's win against Dojo was awesome!

Oh, and I will be surpassing Oro. I'm going to make 10 random posts a day, starting tomorrow. Get ready! LOL.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Just got back home.
MLG was awesome and definitely worth the $35.

My phone didnt get service and it died halfway through.
I got like 20 text just now lol so thanks guys.

:colorful:

Edit: This is Arty :colorful:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm really happy for you guys, you all did really well! So many upsets!

I think DK's moving up next tier list. :colorful:

Also Arty, good job being Dojo and all, but I'm dissapointed you got three stocked by a ROB, A ROB ARTY! ROB's a terrible character. :colorful::colorful::colorful:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Tournament was legit and the car ride was legit. Proof:

We had a drawing contest... I found that in my backpack lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh, didn't know that part Arty. We're discussing the Falco MU right now, and T0mmy told us he 3-stocked you and gave his input, didn't mention the suicides. :colorful:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
:uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket: :uzi: :colorful: :rocket:

Top Bottom