• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Thanks for the input guys. I'll submit by rule set tonight.

Looking at Free for all until Top 16 then doing a Double Elim bracket, MK not Banned, but using the rest of the Unity rule set for Top 16.

Akashi

Smash Lord
So guys, I have a tech question...

I'm looking to buy a new phone, preferably for T-Mobile. Tbh I looked up all their current androids/microsoft, and I'm somewhat confused by the specs (reviews on youtube have varied opinions). My contract for T-Mobile is coming up, and idk if I want to switch over to a different provider or not, solely for the phone alone. So my question is this - does anyone know of a GOOD T-Mobile phone (price doesn't matter), and how it stacks up to others on the market?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
CoD venue is tenative... working out details with a MASSIVE ARCADE one town over from me that is opening up. Will know more by Thurs. Guess I will make a thread regardless because there will be a tourney no matter what.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Ok, story time!

So there's a woman who comes in at my work the same time, every other day. We call her Toby Girl. Why's that? She thinks she's married to this man.

Yes, she thinks she's married to a country singer. While obviously being completely outlandish with her claims, she has some pretty insane stories. From having public sex (lol), to her and him having drunken fights, she's been through it all :<.

Now what makes today interesting wasn't the stories, but rather... her appearance. She stuffed her stomach with a pillow, and I guess you can already imagine why: she thinks she's pregnant. Ranting and raving about unprotected sex (LOL), she was getting to the point where we had to kick her out. When I approached her to request that she needs to lower her voice, she whispered in an almost manic manner,

"What should I name him?"

I'm not sure why of all things that have been going on this caught me the most off-guard, but it did. Honestly, I just stared at her for a little, which probably didn't help because she seemed to grow stolid the moment she asked me. Since I was feeling apathetic about the whole thing, I replied,

"Arty - short for Arthur."

I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING WHEN I SAY HER EYES LIT UP LIKE IT WAS A ****ING MESSAGE FROM GOD HIMSELF. She thanked me and said that's the name she'll go with, and walked off.

Grats Arty, your name will be a celebrity's baby ;D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
LMAO

that was incredible.

from now on, all of my pillows are named Arthur. See you tonight fluffykins

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Why are there only Melee tournaments now? :( Do you guys still play brawl at those or is it only Melee? I'm not any good at Melee. I never really got into it.

Top Bottom