• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Southern IL brawl has died out since college started. I don't know about central. Me and Rob Gambino are the only ones who play seriously from southern IL. We have had no entry fee tournaments with 30 participants, and a lot of players expressed interest in traveling. But when I contact them about a tournament, they always back out :(

So as of right now, southern IL smash is dead except for me.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I always forget that Central and Southern Illinois exists, lmao. Sorry guys. :p

I want to eat every vegetable in your avatar btw veggie. Om nom nom
nom!

Quik17

Smash Ace
Lol Bring it!

You guys should come down to the Clash of Fighters tournament so we can get a crew battle goin.

Also, this list will be updated either tomorrow or Tuesday. Lots of changes are gonna be made.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Woot, I hope I at least make honorable mention. And Chicago > all of IL, get it straight. Hell, I live an hour away and I LOVE the city...coolest peeps ever. Our crew is locked down!

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
champaigns finest is a pretty elite group...
Chewy
Deez
BC
uhhhmmmm..... yea...
quik i might like to go to that, when is it?

EDIT: will there be gem clear??

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Who's BC? o.O

And I recognize Deez but haven't seen him at any tournaments.

Anyways thanks for the 9 spot. I love the complete absence of MKs on the list (as well as the last list). IL rocks lol.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
You see, I was going to do that, but didn't know how everyone else felt about that. I am editing now regardless how people feel .=p

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
hehe, it's a really smart idea...though the funny thing is I don't see any other midwest states doing it (though I could've sworn some of them did).

and don't worry about other people, i endorse the editing. since obviously i'm the only one that matters enough to get approval from. :pimp:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I was going to do it regardless. And if people hated it, I was going to blame you. If they liked it, I was going to take full credit for it. ;D

And I believe Michigan does post their update, others I don't think so.

Arty

Smash Lord
The list just isn't the same without a Zelda :(

And the update thing is cool, but only for like a couple days or something

Who's BC? o.O
That's Stnakpnah or Snapshot. He uses the BC tag in tournaments so we just put it at that. If he wants us to change it, then we will :)

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
So I noticed since the format was updated by Quik there was bound to be some Wario bias in it. 2 Warios and 3 DKs. Quik and BC get different icons while DLA, Ook, and Ripple are left in the dust with the same old same old. He obviously must hold Wario players in much higher regard, inexcusable!

Pete434

Smash Cadet
I never heard of Zozefup, Ripple, and Chewyy but I recognize everyone else here from the Chicago tournaments run by Dark Kakashi

Kirk

Smash Champion
Yeah, we had to take into account EVERY tourney in the past 3 months or so, since the last update.

That, or my crazy math made DK do his down taunt... :o

Top Bottom