• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Maybe she could have some king of telepathic teleport or something. Even though it would kinda be like Zelda.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Yeah, sorry about not including the spoiler tags... but all the info came from a ROM so it might not be included in the final build - but it's very unlikely. At any rate, can you see Krystal joing up with Wolf and the gang? Better yet *SPOILER*
hooking up with Panther???
*SPOILER* I already HATE waht the did to Leon and Andrew as well as the whole "Star Wolf are good guys now" crap. Also, they should have waited to kill of Pigma. And actually, the most likely canon ending is the ninth more run of the mill Star Fox ending. Let's hope so...

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
What is the 9th ending? Krystal joining back up and Falco joining, yet again? (Will he stop going solo allreday? Its ovious, by now, he can't pull it off.) Also I'm crossing my fingers for the death of Slippy or his gf. Slippy cuz I hate him. His gf cuz I'd love to see the look on his face.

Also, sorry OrlanduEX, but I think Krystal will eaither come first or at the same time as Wolf. It would be harder to make Wolf orignal than Krystal(see page 44-46 I forgot the exact #). Also it would finally bring a non-sword weapon, which would make the sword haters shut-up.

P.S. Kaid that Wii banner RULES may I use it aswell?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
What is the 9th ending? Krystal joining back up and Falco joining, yet again? (Will he stop going solo allreday? Its ovious, by now, he can't pull it off.) Also I'm crossing my fingers for the death of Slippy or his gf. Slippy cuz I hate him. His gf cuz I'd love to see the look on his face.
It's of the kind that leaves everything open, basically it has Fox and Krystal w/ the Great Fox flying overhead or something like that - most preferable over "Star Fox: The Next Generation" or "Krystal joins the Darkside"...
And dude, that's harsh - even for Slippy...:(

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
He copied and pasted just about everything you said on the first page, that's plenty of info.

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
This is actually some thing that I worte before, and I changed it to include crystal.

Here is the Wikipedia article on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_O'Donnell
Here is the Wikipedia article on her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_(Star_Fox)

After looking at that picture, I can see him being in the game. Plus, for all of you who want more villians in the game, I wouldn't hesitate to give him a shot. He looks cool as a villian, and may open up more diversity to the game. As for Crystal, she adds a female character into the game, and a female starfox character.

Now, we need to discuss a few things about him and Krystal. First off, we csan include both in the game. If Fox and Falco return, we can expect a total of four Starfox characters. I don't think that is exactly too much, considering that we have five Mario characters, 4-5 Zelda characters (Considering if Sheik could be considered a seperate character.), and four characters from the Pokemon series. This is just another expanding seried capable of making it to that number, but we also need to take a look at the popularity of the game. I remember Smash 64, and I remember people talking about it, and now the whole series really isn't that popular. It seems as though we need to boost the popularity of this series, and we can do it this way, but will the popularity of the game allow four characters?

We have discussed that, but what about only putting one in. This idea, I don't like as much as the previous, because i would like to see more than one character in the game. If we look popularity wise, I am pretty sure that Krystal gets this end, because she is popular amongst Starfox fans. Also, she is a female character, and a Starfox female character, adding alot of what we want to the game. With Wolf we have a villian to fill the need, and that is probably one of the best things, but he falls short in terms oh how he will seperate himself from Fox and Falco. He needs to be his own original character, and expand him so he is not a clone, but a purely original character. Wolf supporters can say, and pray, that him being a "villian" may give him the chance to make it into SSBB, because we can expect somewhere around 40 characters. Even if all the character return, then we still have great chances from both these characters to make it in.

So, we can give both a shot, and we can even just stick with Krystal, but we know that we could use these characters to expand and make it a better game.

-SMB

fluffy

Smash Champion
Look on page 44-46 you'll see a post by me. Lotsa info on there, but I agree the front page needs some work. Fluffy, when ya gonna change it? Oh sorry I didn't knowitce you had allready. Thanks a bunch. Ya didn't have to say I wrote it, but thanks Fluff!
yea it took me like...alot of my time to copy and paste it. :ohwell: now giv me positive rep.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Let's trade +rep Fluffy, especially when we all know she's going to be in Brawl.

Nevermind, I need to spread some rep around before I give it to Fluffy again.

SMB Portal is right, both characters can easily be in Brawl.

Falco-Z

Smash Apprentice
This is actually some thing that I worte before, and I changed it to include crystal.

Here is the Wikipedia article on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_O'Donnell
Here is the Wikipedia article on her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_(Star_Fox)

After looking at that picture, I can see him being in the game. Plus, for all of you who want more villians in the game, I wouldn't hesitate to give him a shot. He looks cool as a villian, and may open up more diversity to the game. As for Crystal, she adds a female character into the game, and a female starfox character.

Now, we need to discuss a few things about him and Crystal. First off, we csan include both in the game. If Fox and Falco return, we can expect a total of four Starfox characters. I don't think that is exactly too much, considering that we have five Mario characters, 4-5 Zelda characters (Considering if Sheik could be considered a seperate character.), and four characters from the Pokemon series. This is just another expanding seried capable of making it to that number, but we also need to take a look at the popularity of the game. I remember Smash 64, and I remember people talking about it, and now the whole series really isn't that popular. It seems as though we need to boost the popularity of this series, and we can do it this way, but will the popularity of the game allow four characters?

We have discussed that, but what about only putting one in. This idea, I don't like as much as the previous, because i would like to see more than one character in the game. If we look popularity wise, I am pretty sure that Crystal gets this end, because she is popular amongst Starfox fans. Also, she is a female character, and a Starfox female character, adding alot of what we want to the game. With Wolf we have a villian to fill the need, and that is probably one of the best things, but he falls short in terms oh how he will seperate himself from Fox and Falco. He needs to be his own original character, and expand him so he is not a clone, but a purely original character. Wolf supporters can say, and pray, that him being a "villian" may give him the chance to make it into SSBB, because we can expect somewhere around 40 characters. Even if all the character return, then we still have great chances from both these characters to make it in.

So, we can give both a shot, and we can even just stick with Crystal, but we know that we could use these characters to expand and make it a better game.

-SMB
Unfortunately, everything SMB Portal said is opinionated the same way I am.
I like Wolf over Crystal, but seeing as Crystal is more popular, female, and played a larger role in the most recent Star Fox game... so I have to hope both get in.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
oh yea i was reading on a starfox form she doesn't join starwolf she just doesnt fly an arwing anymore cuse fox says its too dangerous and doesnt want her getting killed or somethin gay like that

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
First off it says I need to spred some rep first.

Seccound I totaly agree with SMB PORTAL. I belive both should be in, but if its one or the other I would think Nintendo would pick Krystal. One side note SMB PORTAL, the name is spelt "K"rystal not "C"rystal.

Edit: Thats old news Fabulous. In the new game there are multiple endings and one she joins Wolf. She even joins the Cornerian Army.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
First off it says I need to spred some rep first.
That means you just recently gave +rep to Fluffy, give it to some other people first, and eventually you'll be able to give it to him again. coughgiveme+repcough.

And yeah, SMB Portal pretty much summed everything up, he's good at that.

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, everything SMB Portal said is opinionated the same way I am.
Grr. I am not stating any opinions, just a few of my own whether they should be in. The rest was basically based off facts, and if you read that you would have noticed.

Seccound I totaly agree with SMB PORTAL. I belive both should be in, but if its one or the other I would think Nintendo would pick Krystal. One side note SMB PORTAL, the name is spelt "K"rystal not "C"rystal.
Haha, I completely forgot about that, maybe I should change it.

And yeah, SMB Portal pretty much summed everything up, he's good at that.
Aw...**** you wery much.

Well, I try not to incorporate my opinons in much of what I write, unless it'a a first person story. So, I try to tell the basics on whats going down, and alittle on what I think. Sorry if I ever sound opinionated.

-SMB

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Just out of curiosity, which outfit for Krystal would you prefer (as default, proviving that they include alternate outfits)? I personally prefer her Assault look, but regardless of looks she needs to retain her staff.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea i like the Assault look better too and if they did her adventures costume there would probly be commplaints form parents bout there little kids and how she in a loin cloth and bikini top lol

icymatt

Smash Lord
Obviously they didn't think that costume would be a problem when they put her on the cover of Adventures.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Just out of curiosity, which outfit for Krystal would you prefer (as default, proviving that they include alternate outfits)? I personally prefer her Assault look, but regardless of looks she needs to retain her staff.
retain the staff, and i really don't care. but the assult one i liked. but i don't care as long as all the star fox characters' faces don't look like they do in command or assult. keep their faces looking like adventures, ssbm, or star fox 64

fluffy

Smash Champion
Captain Fabulous, stop what ur doing.

about the trading posts thing....how many ppl do i hafta giv rep to in order to do the same person again?? it seems like forever.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Well lets see. We've covered movesets, we're working on clothes, I've stated her beckround, Fluffys posted pics, we explained why she would be orignal, we explained why she does have the right in, and we've said shes hot...

Ok whats left...
We need to: Give smash attack ideas(I gave one, but one oponion isen't enough), Finish up clothing discussion, and just whatever extra comes along.

It took 53 pages, but we have a decent amount of work here. Perhaps, if refined, we could even send some ideas to Nintendo themselfs. :chuckle:

By the way, I think it'd be cool to give her a completly new costume. Like a combonation of the three.(ehh maby not the command outfit, its kinda lame.) If I had to pick from what Nintendo has to offer I pick he Assult gear. With the staff of course.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I like the assault gear, it'll make the furvets sad which is good.

The Assault gear looks cooler as well the adventures gear is ok, but Assault gear with staff is the way to go.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
giggidy...

as for smash attacks...

forward smash-krystal swings her staff forward, hitting the character right in the face (11-13%)

up smash-krystal stick her staff upwards, hitting them in the crotch (midair) or their face (ground) (8-12%)

down smash-krystal sweeps with her staff on both sides of her, hitting them in their legs (7-10%)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Nintendo said they were trying to loose their kiddy image (then they name their console wii) which explains Zamus and Project H.A.M.M.E.R and the realistic Brawl, Krystal could help them loose their childish image if she is done right (in other words her Assault and Adventures outfits not Command :p)

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
By command I ment the outfit not the ****ed up way the outfit is portrayed. Although I still don't like the new outfit.(Seriously why did Nintendo do that? It's not like the ds can't handle some cool fur effects and realistic characters.)

On a completly different and a little bit random note, Afranhouse teh movie 6 is out. GO TO NEWGROUNDS AND WATCH IT NOW!!! (I know how off topic that is but it serisouly is so freaking funny I just couldent stand another seccound without telling somebody. :chuckle:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom