• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake_Miriel

Smash Cadet
I think she'd be a good choice. The staff could make for some good moves, and certainly it would be nice to have a female character with a weapon.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I'm starting to belive they will utilze the Command outfits for the characters, thoungh certainly not the graphical repersentation. Think back to SSBM - they used a highly modified version of the original SF64 model. While that would turn out good for Falco and OK for Fox, I'm still not digging Krystal purple+pink outfit from that game. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't see how she couldn't be in this game, really. It's on it's way to 55 pages, and I'm sure it'll only get longer until all the newcomers are announced.

I think she has a bigger chance than 90% of the other threads in this forum.

I'm starting to belive they will utilze the Command outfits for the characters, thoungh certainly not the graphical repersentation. Think back to SSBM - they used a highly modified version of the original SF64 model. While that would turn out good for Falco and OK for Fox, I'm still not digging Krystal purple+pink outfit from that game. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Okward saying this,but Falco looks awsome in command.

Krystal...Meeh,but i believe that's what they will do,it won't be that dramatic.
The Wii has way more graphical potential than the DS,so we have to see what they are going to do,but i'm sure it will be good.=)

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I used to absolutely loathe her Command outfit. I'm starting to like it a little better, though Assault's jumpsuit is lightyears ahead. She looks pretty good in her Cornerian Army outfit, though, minus the helmet of course.

fluffy

Smash Champion
hey peeps ;)

im going on vacation to pennsylvania for a week

krystal ftw

and uhh....she will be on the top 3 tier list. and she will ****.

Eaode

Smash Champion
i know this has been said a million times, but Krystal should have moves from adventure, not assault, like

B: fire blast
>B: ??
^B: Rocket boost
vB: Energy quake

and maybe for the super, she can whip out her "pimp cannon"

Eaode

Smash Champion
yeah, that's alot better, because fire blast is a projectile. It would fly out straight (could be slightly aimed, like ftilt attacks)and have mid-low damage, and a little bit of stun.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Yeah but that was still the most commonly used ability with the staff.

Here's an idea for the super, Krystal turns around and does the gate unlock thing and hoards of Cloudrunners, Earthwalkers, Hightops and other dinsosaurs from Sauria come charging out and attack opponents.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Sakurai will think something interesting up for her if she's put in. I still stick up for Wolf though.

O, on /-\ unr3latedz notez!: Did u no yung linK iz nao WIND WAKER WINK?! AkA CELDA? ROFLZ?

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
...If you're trying to up my sig count...if I still cared about it, the number wouldn't have stayed the same for about a month. It'd be closer to 100 by now.

*stupid mumble mumble mumble*

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Oh it had nothing to do with your sig at all. I was just mentioning it. Coinsidentally. As a seperat entity. Obviously.

Eaode

Smash Champion
lol, people on other threads want her out of brawl b/c they didn't like adventures. I didn't like SMB2, but does that mean peach shouldn't be in? Those people need to understand that Krystal would be a F***in' awesome (not to mention original *coughWolfcouch*)

Krystal for top tier!

zombie7775

Smash Lord
She does have a great chance for top tier. Her moves arnt going to be like fox and falco's are. I havent played Adventure but I would mind which costume they choose.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I'd like to know where you found that out, and that she's a confirmed character.
I never said she was a confirmed character. I was stating that she would have better moves if they used the ones in the picture somewhere above in this thread. Plus its an opinion dont you get that. People can have opinions. I think her moves would be better then Fox?Falco's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom