• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy

Smash Champion
See: fluffy

You should really cut that **** out, I'm pretty sure there are alot of kids on the boards.

I guess you could say "furries" like you piss me off.
stop discriminating. who cares about kids anywayz. let them learn.

krestan

Smash Rookie
Correction, my friend.

someone who looks at an animal (or video game animal) and thinks it is hot, i guess. so i am a furry.
Actually a "Furry" is a person who dresses like their favourite animal or the animal that suites them. A "Furry" can also be a drawing of an animal/human hybrid....I read the wikpedia way too much.

The Noodle

Smash Cadet
Wikipedia to the rescue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

It's not the best explanation, but its a start. And as far as the "community" it's no different than that of Trekkies, Otakus, Comic Book nerds, or any other fan community - you've got a FEW really messed up individuals that end up making a bad name for the community as a whole. This folks, is how stereotypes come about...
Sort of like mister fluffy recommending that the people here.... do what he said?

fluffy: You aren't 'letting them learn', you're exposing them to something possibly objectionable. The right thing to do would be to edit that part of your post out just out of consideration.

Also, yiff in hell, ******.

fluffy

Smash Champion
**** y u gotta be a hater? cuz u got no friends that share interests w/ u.

me and my 'furry' buddies will go smash and eat pizza later on.

peace out girl scout.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
furries more like basement dwelling weirdos who for some reason wish they could grow more body hair and legally have sex with cats

Jurlakin

Smash Rookie
^^You're wrong if you think that's what furries do. How wrong of you to judge us based on what little knowledge you have. You have no idea about a life as a furry, and it's obviously a lost cause for you since you're so absent minded.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
^^You're wrong if you think that's what furries do. How wrong of you to judge us based on what little knowledge you have. You have no idea about a life as a furry, and it's obviously a lost cause for you since you're so absent minded.
rofl
ladies and gents, we have here today the very face of denial

Jurlakin

Smash Rookie
rofl
ladies and gents, we have here today the very face of denial
How is it denial?
What exactly am i denying? That I'm a furry? There is absolutly no shame in that. You're the one who should be ashamed, pointing fingers eveywhere when you need to look at the mirror and see who's doing more damage. So shut up, you stone thrower.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
How is it denial?
What exactly am i denying? That I'm a furry? There is absolutly no shame in that. You're the one who should be ashamed, pointing fingers eveywhere when you need to look at the mirror and see who's doing more damage. So shut up, you stone thrower.
you're denying the fact that you're obsessed with beating your meat to blue foxes and your mother's housecat

Jurlakin

Smash Rookie
You guys are totally wrong about the ideas, nay, life style of a furry!

YOU GUYS GOT IT ALL WRONG!!

kaid

Smash Master
Also, not all furrys are in the comunity for the fedishes. Many simply enjoy drawing animal people. Others enjoy dressing up in silly Mascot outfits.

While there ARE a few furrys that have experimented with RL beastiality, the majority of the fandom is as sickened by it as you are.

bbb

Smash Champion
Actually, 60% + of the Furry comunity is homosexual. They're more likely to be beating off to Fox McCloud and Falco.
God, it's posts like this that get threads sticky'd... that sounds really gross.:cry:

God **** furries *shoots self*

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Also, not all furrys are in the comunity for the fedishes. Many simply enjoy drawing animal people. Others enjoy dressing up in silly Mascot outfits.

While there ARE a few furrys that have experimented with RL beastiality, the majority of the fandom is as sickened by it as you are.
YOU SURE SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT THIS STUFF.

I kid, anyway, I still say Wolf > Krystal.

bbb

Smash Champion
Furries fail

I really wanted to use that picture, and yes I would definately want Wolf in Brawl before Krystal

bbb

Smash Champion
Panther? I don't remember him, but Leon is like Star Wolf's Falco.
Foolish bird I am the great LEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom