• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justice

Smash Ace
Die, Sebot.
Telling someone to die is wrong and she never be said on the internet. Because behind the computer screen you may never know how that person feels or who that person is (i.e. friend, government official, and etc) and if they kill their self because that message who would you feel or the people that knew that person.

Since you are human as well and not no a god*1/god*2 you don't have more power or rights over this person. Because everyone should be treated equally.

It is not right for anyone to say d*e or k*ll yourself on the internet. :(
Its just not right and please refrain from it in the future;)

Now that is over with petition for new character model for the star fox group using the Star Fox Assault graphics..

*1 a reference to more then one gods like found in greek
*2 a reference to the christian figure of god

kaid

Smash Master
I was refering to sebot's comment about giving Krystal a shine. Such a travesty for a character with her unique possibilities is a crime, in my book.

justice

Smash Ace
I know but it just bad to tell some to die.
Sorry about the whole thing if I was talking down to you or being mean.
I have high morale, beliefs, and honor. I should be a Knight or Samurai.
Except for in VG's I am usually a assasian :p

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
he's got big *** feet man. well, at least his look is from all three of fox's last games. he has attributes of all 3. but seeing as how fox looks like that, krystal will probably have a similar look. who knows, maybe they will use a model based upon all three games like fox.

justice

Smash Ace
Umm what did you mean by that the look is from Star Fox Command for Nintendo DS. and the two pictures above shows what it looks like.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I like the new fox look. It could have been MUCH worse. His bouncy boxer fighting stance looks really awsome and the fact that he has his gun out 24/7 is even better. It seems that he has retained some of the same moves as well (shine, d-smash, and dash attack, taunt). So yeah im pleased.

justice

Smash Ace
I like the new fox look. It could have been MUCH worse. His bouncy boxer fighting stance looks really awsome and the fact that he has his gun out 24/7 is even better. It seems that he has retained some of the same moves as well (shine, d-smash, and dash attack, taunt). So yeah im pleased.
Yeah my brother said the same thing so I watched the trailer again and decided it could be worse. I just hope that nothing bad happens to Shiek and Zelda. I hope atleast returns in Twilight version if Shiek is not there.

I also liked the new fighting stance.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Something I noticed while looking back at the previous page.
It is not right for anyone to say d*e or k*ll yourself on the internet. :(
Its just not right and please refrain from it in the future;)
lol, nothing on the internet should be taken seriously. If that person on the other end happens to feel emotionally affected by digital letters that appear on his/her screen, that person is simply pitiful. The internet is full of negative images...much more serious than "go die". Anyone who is emotionally hurt by the littlest of things shouldn't have own an internet connection at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom