• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenG

Smash Lord
This Fox has fur textures, like the Melee one (you can notice it when the camera spots the back of his head in the trailer). I don't think they'll use true fur rendering techniques for a game which has a mid-far overall view for the battles.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
yea i dont think they use the command look for her when it comes to her face and such because ther only reason she looks bad on DS is because of theGraphic limitaions of the DS they might do a combo of all three versions of her but i dunno did you also notice in command all of the Char's heads got biger and their legs got shorter?
P.S. watch thisawomse video i made of my playing one of my fave games XD
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1379156773

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
No staff = No sale. j/k But I would be sorely disappointed if they passed up the opportunity to implement the Adventures staff moveset - which has SSB written all over it. Also, here's hoping that they go with either the Adventures or the Assault look and not Command pink... bleh...

justice

Smash Ace
I prefer the black costumes as well. Sometimes if I stay on websites with certain colors that are bright my eyes will begin to burn. So I prefer this website.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
fff-forums is like that it's a good site though I don't know anything about Final Fantasy. I just can't stay on it very long at one time.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, just because Krystal doesn't look like Adventures doesn't change that she can't use her staff. Sakurai stated that he's interested in her BECAUSE of her staff. And simply because she never used it in Command doesn't mean she can't use it with the Command look. Fox never used his blaster in his SF64 getup, and hell, Zelda didn't even use any of her moves.

Appearances won't stop Sakurai from putting in a such an obvious moveset.

justice

Smash Ace
Y'know, just because Krystal doesn't look like Adventures doesn't change that she can't use her staff. Sakurai stated that he's interested in her BECAUSE of her staff. And simply because she never used it in Command doesn't mean she can't use it with the Command look. Fox never used his blaster in his SF64 getup, and hell, Zelda didn't even use any of her moves.

Appearances won't stop Sakurai from putting in a such an obvious moveset.
That is a good point and I think this might a make a point about other games or characters as well.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Wow, Im beginnig to think this thread was more exciting when those suggestive pics of krystal were put up. Peole were posting more than one line. Someone start a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom