• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justice

Smash Ace
Also I think I might understand what you mean by that But some people don't like humans and that is more general term I think for some people because of the mannerism of them as a whole. Like how we destroy our own environment with no regard to it till it cause us a problem and stuff. But yeah I like certain people on this Earth but there needs to be some improvements. Like the food chain maybe we are having some troubles with that................
I know that are basic methods are destroy to create but that is not alway neccesary.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Also I think I might understand what you mean by that But some people don't like humans and that is more general term I think for some people because of the mannerism of them as a whole. Like how we destroy our own environment with no regard to it till it cause us a problem and stuff. But yeah I like certain people on this Earth but there needs to be some improvements. Like the food chain maybe we are having some troubles with that................
I know that are basic methods are destroy to create but that is not alway neccesary.
Cannibalism may solve some problems. Just kidding, but why would the food chain be a problem we are at the top of the food chain? Plus we have videogames. Videogames are always relevent by the way no matter what the conversation.:laugh:

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Cannibalism may solve some problems. Just kidding, but why would the food chain be a problem we are at the top of the food chain? Plus we have videogames. Videogames are always relevent by the way no matter what the conversation.:laugh:
I cant get that through my parents heads. That and my brothers.:laugh:

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I cant get that through my parents heads. That and my brothers.:laugh:
Some people just don't appreciate the versitily of the videogame industry and the impact it has on the modern day society. (Not the lie of the anti-video game populace they're just hippies who don't appreciate sensless violence.)

justice

Smash Ace
We can't control ourselves that much because of basic insticts and stuff. Even though there are some exceptions to these rules. So it is hard for us to create but it is so easy for us to destroy. But by something else on the food chain to balance it out maybe demons/monsters. We could balance it out but then again this makes me emotionless about how other people would feel if people close to them died and stuff anyway with our advancement of technology we would just make them extinct.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
We can't control ourselves that much because of basic insticts and stuff. Even though there are some exceptions to these rules. So it is hard for us to create but it is so easy for us to destroy. But by something else on the food chain to balance it out maybe demons/monsters. We could balance it out but then again this makes me emotionless about how other people would feel if people close to them died and stuff anyway with our advancement of technology we would just make them extinct.
Nothing wrong with having no emotions. People claim I have none all the time, but I seem to do fine without them.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
lol to tell the truth i used to be emotionless myself and i was quite apathetic too before Krystal came along and changed that but im still apathetic towards somthings...

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Falco would be great though. He would be intimidating enough that if they didnt want to vote for her before they would now.

especially with a huge gun. :laugh:

Tera253

Smash Ace
heh! you want Krystal for President? have the Aparoid Queen be her campaign manager. she could say: "Join us... Join us..." and all that crap.
Krystal does have 3 Electoral votes right now, thanks to Tera and her dominion of Alaska from the southwest.
~Tera253, thanks to Tera

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Wow. This thread has gotten ridiculously huge - fast approaching 2,000 posts and 30,000 views... :eek:

That's quite an acheivement to say the least - even though it only seems to be on topic half the time now... Oh well... I really hope Sakurai-san and Co. are paying attention to the rabid enthusiasm our favorite blue vixen is receiving, as it would be a crime at this point not to include her SSBB.

Also, you guys wouldn't mind visiting other threads every so often - Ridley is getting lonely... :(

justice

Smash Ace
Yeah I am sorry I can't give you or Zombie no more rep But I think I am right. Also I would like just make it into a costume. Just make Link all black and make samus look like Dark Samus problem solved like how Peach costumes looks like Daisy and that worked out fine. Just repeat that process and it should be solved. Also I would like different clothes costumes that would be great for me I think. But I think it wouldn't work for Kirby and some others.

But I think they might have to change weight if Marth wears jeans and a t-shirt instead of his armor or something but I am not sure.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yeah I am sorry I can't give you or Zombie no more rep But I think I am right. Also I would like just make it into a costume. Just make Link all black and make samus look like Dark Samus problem solved like how Peach costumes looks like Daisy and that worked out fine. Just repeat that process and it should be solved. Also I would like different clothes costumes that would be great for me I think. But I think it wouldn't work for Kirby and some others.

But I think they might have to change weight if Marth wears jeans and a t-shirt instead of his armor or something but I am not sure.
I doubt they would change him out of his armor and even if they did I doubt they would change his physics at all, but anyway. Yeah If Samus is replaced with Zero Suit they could add him as with the old Samus' moves I suppose and the New Samus if she is back should have her light and Dark suit for costumes, just for the novelty if nothing else.

justice

Smash Ace
I doubt they would change him out of his armor and even if they did I doubt they would change his physics at all, but anyway. Yeah If Samus is replaced with Zero Suit they could add him as with the old Samus' moves I suppose and the New Samus if she is back should have her light and Dark suit for costumes, just for the novelty if nothing else.
Yeah the only thing I would like is different clothes costumes for certain characters. But your ideas work fine for the people who would want dark or regular Samus.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
lol yea i think teh Costume thing would work for Dark samus instead of a whole new Character.. but i still dont find anything special about Dark Smaus. i'd Vote Krystal for President.(of course XD)

kaid

Smash Master
The Dark Hunter (Refered to as "Dark Samus" because of outward similarities) is actually Metroid Prime, squeezing itself into the Phazon Suit that it ripped off Samus's Gravity Suit at the end of Metroid Prime 1.

Samus's Dark Suit is Luminith tech, taking less damage from the atmosphere of Dark Aether than the Varia suit.

The so-called "Dark Samus" will return one final time in Prime 3, but Ridley has been in all the Metroid games except Metroid 2: Return of Samus, Metroid Prime 2, and Hunters. According to several sources in game and in official mangas, Ridley is the one who destroyed Samus's home colony and conquered Zebes, even destroying Samus's mother right in front of her.

Ridley is far more deserving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom