• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

D

Deleted member

Speaking of getting the updates moving along...heh.

This thread has been pretty dead for some time.

Nope

Smash Lord
You haven't played Ganon yet, but Kel just add Samus in for KB And you'll be fine haha

You know I still love you KB

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I don't actually remember seeing you destroy any Yoshi any time recently, KB. Most of the matches I've seen have been close.

You know... all two of the good ones here in the MW.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Then do some more research bro, lol. I 2-0'd P0lt in a money match at Pound 5 (both pretty handily), I'm 2-0 in sets against H@des (admittedly in close games), 1-1 in sets against MX I believe (or 2-1, he should remember), beat Y0SHssbb 2-0 down in Texas, can't remember if I mmed Slush but I beat him in a friendly or two. Next on my list are D3ltac0d and sh@rky. Even if I don't destroy all Yoshi's in every match, so far I have backed my claims about not having any business losing to the character.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
But given what you said before, you're wrong. The only two Yoshi's you've seen "torn a new *******" were Polt and Yoshssbb. And you also lost to MX, making my claim that some of 3-10 have lost to Yoshi correct, lol.

That's all I'm saying. It's not a huge deal.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No we didn't MM.

Was trying to test out Controller with now working buttons and Control/Smash sticks since Paw fixed them days ago but gave me the controller back when I arrived at Nike's house to leave for HOBO 32.
As you've said. Friendlies, Random stages and was mostly screwing with buttons by trying to use my techs (DR/Ledge DR and Platform cancelling, which I messed up alot) rather than having the mindset of trying to win the match.

But still, no new ******* was torn for anyone.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I wasn't really including you in that list, especially since we only played friendlies which I don't count at all either. With that said, it was a mistake to include you in that list of names, sorry about that.

*******s were certainly torn elsewhere, however. I won't retract that.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yoshi is broken and you are all falling for their conspiracy to keep him from being banned by sandbagging tourneys, while still making money by beating everyone in MMs. :yoshimelee:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yami is an excellent Peach but his choice of style doesn't exactly consistently exploit the Yoshi matchup that well, especially against a Yoshi on Zudenka's level. Cockyness is still in effect. :cool:

fonzi21

Smash Ace
btw, i just want to say. for everyone who trolled Nope to update the PR.......get some because the PR's still aren't updated start trolling these guys!! lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Update: I apologize on behalf of the panelist group for the really long delay, everyone. Things will be picking up here real soon (expect to see something by this weekend), and updates will be posted consistently every 3 months from here on out.

I realize that the PR serves as a huge form of incentive for a lot of you (it is for me too), and I promise to keep things going for you all along with a few other bright minds in our community. Keep your eyes peeled.

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
Juu, my main was banned. Stop.

I'm like 12-0 with MX AND I beat him earlier that day. If you don't know how to fight Yoshi, it can take a minute to learn the MU. Killing yourself at 0% doesn't help in that learning process.

Top Bottom