• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

D

Deleted member

People know your main was banned, Kel. I'm sure the panelists are well aware, and it's hardly going to have any effect on your PR status.

MX still gets props himself for making it that far in the tournament, though. It's not like everyone he DID beat was a Meta Knight main.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I don't think Kel is worried about his PR status. He's easily going to stay top 3.

It's more of "don't mention my name or get excited when you beat me when you know I main MK" type of thing.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The Yoshi slayer wasn't in attendance, that is all.

But yeah, Y.b.M.'s right...Kel is probably just saying that it's not exactly fair to judge too much off of an event where he couldn't even use his main, which is totally understandable.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm, this talk of MX. I remember when I said MX should've been honorable mention way back at the beginning of the year. :troll:
Some of the PR panelists were like :mistyface:
That Canton bias I guess. :embarrass:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
MX didn't attend enough tournaments. No one is denying his skill, but the attendance is quite questionable...

PR update coming soon, Swag!

D

Deleted member

I definitely did. :awesome:

My best performance was probably at OUGA(Athens).

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yes he attended two tournaments, one of them being a MK banned tournament. Not saying that's a huge hindrance, but it is something to keep in mind.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have before, but I'm back on my love for the DW series since 7 was done really well and is highly enjoyable.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah...that was pretty tragic and I know it pissed Zhuge Liang off to no end. I was also pretty pissed at Wu for turning on Shu the way they did which caused both Guan Yu's and Zhang Fei's deaths, and subsequently Liu Bei from illness due to stress. In a way, Wu ***** Shu harder than Wei ever could.

Also, Lu Bu went out like a *****.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
One Piece or FMA or Yu-Gi-Oh

Im no Panelist, but at most I can see MX getting honorable mentions. If he does what he did in another tournament, then he deserves PR Status

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
...I was gonna think of something, but then Infern posted YGO...

I will have to nominate a YGO theme now as well O____O

Kel

Smash Master
One Piece or FMA or Yu-Gi-Oh

Im no Panelist, but at most I can see MX getting honorable mentions. If he does what he did in another tournament, then he deserves PR Status
Can you honestly make a top 10 without him? No one plays any more. Half of the panelist don't even qualify!
Other smashers would be the best theme.
Q for President.

Hey Q do you still have that Toon Link plushie?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Serious suggestion: Why doesn't OH and KY join forces like IN and KY did. I understand KY's desire to stand on its own but KY is relatively small and has small locals. OH's scene is shrinking a little bit. You guys all attend each other's tournaments anyway. Kel and Kass can be like emissaries lol. It'd make sense from my perspective.

:phone:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
^I actually really like this idea. O.o I think we'd have to extend our HM section though since there are quite a few skilled players in both OH and KY. XD

Top Bottom