• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
who me? NO. couldn't be. lol i don't know if that was directed at me or not, but oh well.
That was directed at all of us late night posters.We just need Del Money here now and it's a party.:p Anyway,I would love an AC character to compliment the stage.Another Adventure Mode update would be godly,but unlikely.

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
That was directed at all of us late night posters.We just need Del Money here now and it's a party.:p Anyway,I would love an AC character to compliment the stage.Another Adventure Mode update would be godly,but unlikely.
eh give it a month, he'll spoil us with another adventure update. tom nook would be kickass from what i've heard. and ya where the heck is del money? and what about blackadder? i havent seen him in forever.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
eh give it a month, he'll spoil us with another adventure update. tom nook would be kickass from what i've heard. and ya where the heck is del money? and what about blackadder? i havent seen him in forever.
Del is busy on another site from what I've seen,and BlackLadder said he was having computer problems last I heard.Anyway,I would love a Nook update,but I don't see it happening for a while.:(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
**** DOUBLE POSTS = AT Ash Catchem' along with updated 3 pokes at once, QUADRUPLE POST
*Ketchum.

. . . WHY DO I STILL KNOW THAT?

Remembering useless information like that is probably why I suck at trigonometry. ****ing pokemon mindgames.

So, uh. Still Mario Music tonight.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Ike special moves.Decent update.Seems a LOT like Marth though...
Eruption isnt that sort of like Marth and Roy...correct me if I'm wrong here...:confused:

And what stage are they on when he does eruption? It looks like rumble falls to me but i could be wrong

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"Ike’s up special move, obviously, is 'Aether.'"

Haha, does that sound like a slap in the faces of all the people who thought Aether would be Ike's Final Smash to anyone else?

And. . . Aether seems A LOT like Kirby's upB, to me. And it looks like it makes him jump REAL high. I'm thinking they must have staged that second screenshot, because it's ****ing crazy. I bet the had Samus and Ike do a jump or two before freeze framing that one.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
well his recovery move resembles kirbys, and he doesnt flinch during the beggining when he throws his sword up. I guess Sakurai didn't want Ike to throw it up then trip and just drop his sword

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of heavier characters not flinching during some moves when attacked. That seems like there could be some nice potential depth to that.

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
well his recovery move resembles kirbys, and he doesnt flinch during the beggining when he throws his sword up. I guess Sakurai didn't want Ike to throw it up then trip and just drop his sword
I think this guy's pretty accurate.

Ugh, sorry for the double post, I meant to edit but I guess I hit the wrong one...

Rapiido

Smash Cadet
...Does the "eruption" move by ANY chance look like it could knock Roy out of Brawl? >> << After all the attacks are virtually the same.

Chris of STARS

Smash Journeyman
I guess it's like Kirby's stone form for a short while.

I know they said no clones, but did they have to make him so similar to Kirby?
Exactly HOW is he so similar? Just because he has ONE special move that is similar to ONE of Kirby's?

...Does the "eruption" move by ANY chance look like it could knock Roy out of Brawl? >> << After all the attacks are virtually the same.
I'm pretty sure this is the case.

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
Exactly HOW is he so similar? Just because he has ONE special move that is similar to ONE of Kirby's?

I'm pretty sure this is the case.
oh come on. why is everyone comparing him to kirby? so one move looks kinda similar to his. that doesn't mean anything about him being a "clone" i'm very excited about this in every way.
Give your sarcasm detectors a serious tune up..

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
i know it freakin owns. ike is definitely one of the firsts im gonna try on brawl.
****IN **** YOU JUST REMINDED ME I CANT BE HIM YET
**** YOU CUP lol jk
seriously though....it hurts
Whannn!

His FB and DB are the things that I was actually hoping for...chances are he won't have *counter* but what about that combo thing (all asuming Marth's coming back)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I guess it's like Kirby's stone form for a short while.

I know they said no clones, but did they have to make him so similar to Kirby?
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Dr. Mario has the same Uair and Captain Falcon. Why is he so Captain Falcon like?

Kirby has the same Up Tilt and Dair as Fox. Why is he so Fox like?

Peach has the same Nair as Ness. Why is Peach so Ness like?

Give me a break, dude. It's Kirby-esque. It's not even an exact copy of the move, anyways. Not to mention it is much more hardcore.

Top Bottom